Anyone Know How To Cure/Help Sciatica?

Inaut

So she went to a doctor and then the chiropractor. Doctor didn’t think anything of it... The chiro didn’t think it was anything to do with her back but rather her hips. She didn’t have any problems today with incontinence and has been under a substantial amount of stress the last few days so I’m hoping it was just a one off. She seemed to be walking better after chiro. I assumed cauda equina after hearing her symptoms. I’ve been praying for her steadily.

Grapelander

St John's Wort oil (external)
Progesterone (external)
Benedryl cream (along the nerve pathway) & Benedryl oral at night
Aspirin w/ Magnesium Carbonate
Cat's Claw herb (internal)
Shoes with a lot of support (no flats); wear shoes inside (don't walk around in socks on hard floor)
Gentle walking on natural surfaces
Avoid standing too long in one place

moa

if there is no damage to the nerve because of spinal cord problems, sciatica is caused by not strong enaught muscles (gluts, etc) and asymmetrical movements, like having a job with bad posture.

if walking don't fix it, then some more mouvement is needed.

if you cannot find it with more movement, and there's no damage to the spinal cord, then, and this is i think for most people, you have weak nerves because of low acetylcholine.

you need 50mg B5, zinc 15mg or 30mg first month (take with 2mg or 4mg copper) or lots of oysters, choline (eggs).

other things that can help are 100mg B1, some b6 p5p like 12mg, magnesium.

then you can start walking or move without hurting yourself because you'll have strength.

often it's not about muscle force, but about fine nerve feedback needed to big force on the fascia. fascia is the tissue with most nerves to feel the feedback and also the tissue that hurts the most when damaged (much more than the muscles), if it gets stretched and inflamed, it will cause nerve inflammation somehow.

but you need to strengthen the nerve signal in order to fix this. if you need more help, Feldenkrais works on nerves (not on muscles like kinesitheraphy), and this is what is most useful for this i think, once you fixed your acetylcholine first for better results.

Last edited:

Nokoni

Best thing I've found is undiluted methyl salicylate rubbed on the lower back. It'll reduce the inflammation which both reduces pain and promotes healing.

Jonk

Pain can be multi faceted. If interested look up "One of a kind Fitness" on Instagram. Super knowledgeable guy who's implemented a lot of different biomechanics into his own system. Learning to squat with neutral/internal rotation of the femurs, keeping lumbo-pelvic-hip complex stable, was for me revolutionary. Took my back/hip/thigh pain away for a few months. And then it came back lol. What now takes the pain away is keeping intestines "clean", and if I'm constipated it can actually quite severely inhibit the correct stability through the range of motion of the squat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals