Feet Hurt In The Mornings When I Wake Up

bawild

I have the same issue with my feet in the morning for the last 6 months. Doesn't seem to be related to my shoes. Not sure what's going on but 10 minutes of red light on the soles reduces my pain by 80 - 90%. My morning temps are usually around 97.

OP
ecstatichamster
I have the same issue with my feet in the morning for the last 6 months. Doesn't seem to be related to my shoes. Not sure what's going on but 10 minutes of red light on the soles reduces my pain by 80 - 90%. My morning temps are usually around 97.

Wow, thank you!

I'm looking at morning temps sometimes in the 94s these days. I'm going through PUFA depletion eating almost no fat other than a teaspoon of coconut oil. It's hell on wheels sometimes. But this was happening before I lowered my fat.

I'm working on high vitamin D right now to see how that goes.

Diokine

Do you have issues with your blood sugar? I've been doing a lot of digging on this topic and I think it can be described by a deficit or inappropriate reaction to cortisol. I can usually gauge how my cortisol response is by my quality of hunger in the morning, and I think I may be noticing a trend that on mornings where I've not had sufficient activity of cortisol, my feet hurt.

OP
ecstatichamster
Do you have issues with your blood sugar? I've been doing a lot of digging on this topic and I think it can be described by a deficit or inappropriate reaction to cortisol. I can usually gauge how my cortisol response is by my quality of hunger in the morning, and I think I may be noticing a trend that on mornings where I've not had sufficient activity of cortisol, my feet hurt.

I don't.

Hi ecstatichamster....is your foot pain plantar fasciitis? I had that years ago when I was very hypothyroid (on T4 only) and it completely went away with an increase in thyroid meds, getting enough T3 in particular.:2cents:

OP
ecstatichamster
Hi ecstatichamster....is your foot pain plantar fasciitis? I had that years ago when I was very hypothyroid (on T4 only) and it completely went away with an increase in thyroid meds, getting enough T3 in particular.:2cents:

no it's not. I did a lot of barefoot running and my feet are pretty immune to that at this point. Thyroid would probably help but I'm hesitant about restarting at this point. Thanks!

heartnhands

Seems to have started when I started Peat type eating but not sure. They hurt and are painful to walk on, but in a muscle skeletal way, like arthritis.

Any thoughts?

Plenty of arthritis docs test for thyroid before diagnosing arthritis because they say the two are so similar
. .Personally I think the pain is a thyroid hormone imbalance. When I forget to take thyroid feet hurt, also my hip....When I take some thyroid, no pain. I think all the extra or new arthritis diagnosis like Psoriasis arthritis is another mission creep away from acknowledging metabolism as the basis of all illnesd. They will do anything to remain unrelated to the whole metabolic truth.....Oh the twisted Web they weave to keep folks below their tower and everyone else lives as pleebs

SQu

I had this when I stopped stupid dieting and my body went into turmoil as I got worse before I got better. It was one of the earlier things to improve when i started peating. I can't be sure what made the difference but I suspect thyroid. I still do all the anti aching measures like calcium: phosphorus, lactic acid, less meat more dairy, thiamine, aspirin, gelatin etc.

kaybb

I had this when I stopped stupid dieting and my body went into turmoil as I got worse before I got better. It was one of the earlier things to improve when i started peating. I can't be sure what made the difference but I suspect thyroid. I still do all the anti aching measures like calcium: phosphorus, lactic acid, less meat more dairy, thiamine, aspirin, gelatin etc.
Do you feel a big difference with thiamine? And what do you mean "phosphorus "? The ratio?

SQu

Yes, the ratio, and yes I find thiamine very helpful. I had been low carbing so like others, suspected too much meat possibly.

thegiantess

What does arthritis pain in the foot feel like? If that's how you describe it does that mean you have had arthritic feet in the past? My feet hurt for the first 30 seconds or so that I'm out of bed, much like they did when I ran 50 miles a week. I am however on my feet for 12 hours a day and at least an hour of that is walking.

OP
ecstatichamster
What does arthritis pain in the foot feel like? If that's how you describe it does that mean you have had arthritic feet in the past? My feet hurt for the first 30 seconds or so that I'm out of bed, much like they did when I ran 50 miles a week. I am however on my feet for 12 hours a day and at least an hour of that is walking.

I mean, my whole foot hurts when i walk on it. Not otherwise. And not in a specific place either, just all over. Red light helps a LOT.

OP
ecstatichamster
So I'm back on thyroid. T3 and T4. And so far, early days, but my feet are actually better. It's too soon to know. And I am taking D3. But the D3 didn't do much immediately, but the thyroid seems to have been making a difference. My temperatures are higher now

OP
ecstatichamster
Still hurts. Not much difference. I walk a lot. It hurts mostly when I wake. Been taking thyroid but don't think it's made any difference. My waking temps don't even reach 97. Sometimes sub 96. I think this is related.

RePeatRePeat

Sounds like your temps have gone down since May, when you first started back to thyroid. And when your temps were up you had less foot pain. Perhaps there is a connection. Eating more protein may help get your temps up, as long as you have enough thyroid. At least, that is my experience. So, perhaps you need more thyroid or more protein or both. And this is assuming your overall carbohydrate and calorie intake is sufficient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals