How To Heal Pulled Groin Muscle Faster?

First off, I apologize for the amount of topics that I created lately. I just want to make a major change in my life now and during that process a lot of questions have arised for me.

I have pulled a groin muscle lately while playing American Football. It occured 2 week ago and has not passed since. First it was a sharp pain in my groin area during walking and lifting my leg up. Now those passed but it reoccurs when I run or wake up or even randomly. Sometimes I think it is gone then it returns.

Exercises like the stomach vacuum that train the deep abdominal muscles trigger the sharp pain again on the right side of my groin area. Does anyone know the reason for it? And what could be helpful for the recovery process of muscle injuries?

To be honest, it could be even a sports hernia but I don't think so much because it doesn't hurt when I laugh.

Sadly, I can't get an appointment from my doctor yet, so I have to wait. And if I do then it takes a while until I can meet him. So until then I would love to hear some advises to improve my situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals