Feel extremely agitated, anxious, uneasy after drinking milk...

Sphagnum

I have eaten some cheese, I did not notice inflamation on thyroid area, but there are too many types of cheeses im not even sure what did I try.

I was drinking lacotsee free semi skimmed cow milk for years, but last years I had some sort of reaction in my tongue, I had a white bulbeious thing on it, it was itching, I freaked out since it got worse at night after an ice cream. This made me drop milk for like a year. It has gotten better, the bulbeos area is gone but I have had some sort of geographical tongue condition going on where white stuff moves every day, and the area where the white bulbeous thing was has become "smooth". I have pics of my tongue in other thread. So since I freaked out I dropped the milk and almost hate no dairy. Now I was trying to re introduce it with some sheep milk. Im going to contact the developers of this milk and ask what amount of iodine is found.

Not sure how to know if it is lactose and or casein. How can I rule this out separately? typically something that has lactose, may or not may have it, but it will always have casein I think.

This advice is leaving all the tongue issues aside, as I'm not sure what caused it or makes it worse. I don't think it would be lactose or casein specific, but I could be wrong.

First. try the sheep's milk.
- If you have digestive issues then it would likely be the lactose causing them, because the casein in sheep's milk will be A2 and safe by default.
- If you have no digestive issues, even after eventually working up to drinking a good deal, then you should be able to safely assume you have no lactose issues because it is certainly in there.

Assuming we have ruled out lactose, then next try normal cow's milk.
-If you have digestive issues, brain fog, or anything else then it is likely the A2 casein
-If you have no issues still, then you may be fine with both lactose and casein, although I would still stay away from A1 casein as a precaution in case.

rayban

This advice is leaving all the tongue issues aside, as I'm not sure what caused it or makes it worse. I don't think it would be lactose or casein specific, but I could be wrong.

First. try the sheep's milk.
- If you have digestive issues then it would likely be the lactose causing them, because the casein in sheep's milk will be A2 and safe by default.
- If you have no digestive issues, even after eventually working up to drinking a good deal, then you should be able to safely assume you have no lactose issues because it is certainly in there.

Assuming we have ruled out lactose, then next try normal cow's milk.
-If you have digestive issues, brain fog, or anything else then it is likely the A2 casein
-If you have no issues still, then you may be fine with both lactose and casein, although I would still stay away from A1 casein as a precaution in case.
So it is possible A2 can be a problem but no A1?

From the 4 days I have drank a glass of 200ml of the sheep milk, I didn't notice digestive issues. However like I said, yesterday I felt some sort of inflamation on the thyroid area. So how do I rule out the implications of lactose and or casein on thyroid autoinmunity?

Here's my last lab from 2019 before pandemic kicked in and I stopped getting them:

Thyroids section:
PTH-i: 50.2 pgr/ml. Range: 18.5 - 88
Thyroglobulin: <1 ng/ml. Range: 1.9 - 59.9
Total T3: 1.02 ng/ml. Range: 0.65 - 1.6
Free T3: 6.1 pmol/L. Range 4 - 8.30
Reverse T3: 0.15 ng/ml. Range: 0.10 - 0.35
Total T4: 6.6 mcg/100ml. Range: 4.70 - 9.70
Free T4: 10.2 pg/ml. Range: 9 - 19.50
TSH: 4.17. mcUI/ml. Range: 0.25 - 5
Inmunology:
Antibodies anti-receptor of TSH (TSI): 0.82 mUI/ml. Range: 0.00 - 1.75
Antimicrosomal Antibody (TPO): 75.6 UI/ml. 0 - 12 UI/ml
Antibodies anti-thyroglobulin (TGL): 88.5 UI/ml. Range: 0 - 18

Now im going to repeat the lab, but how do I this? Do I keep drinking sheep milk, or do I stop all milk for how much time?

How long does the antibodies and milk (lactose/casein) remain in the system to rule out if they are elevating the antibodies? I need the right timming to do this experiment.

Should I just remove all dairy?

For instance:
1) Drink milk for another week to build up max amount of lactose+casein exposure (is a week enough???)
2) Repeat the test
3) Stop all dairy for like a month
4) Repeat the test

Does this make sense, or does the casein/lactose buildup need more time to cool off? same question for the antibodies. And is a week of drinking daily enough to build it up?

Last edited:

Sphagnum

So it is possible A2 can be a problem but no A1?

From the 4 days I have drank a glass of 200ml of the sheep milk, I didn't notice digestive issues. However like I said, yesterday I felt some sort of inflamation on the thyroid area. So how do I rule out the implications of lactose and or casein on thyroid autoinmunity?

Here's my last lab from 2019 before pandemic kicked in and I stopped getting them:

Thyroids section:
PTH-i: 50.2 pgr/ml. Range: 18.5 - 88
Thyroglobulin: <1 ng/ml. Range: 1.9 - 59.9
Total T3: 1.02 ng/ml. Range: 0.65 - 1.6
Free T3: 6.1 pmol/L. Range 4 - 8.30
Reverse T3: 0.15 ng/ml. Range: 0.10 - 0.35
Total T4: 6.6 mcg/100ml. Range: 4.70 - 9.70
Free T4: 10.2 pg/ml. Range: 9 - 19.50
TSH: 4.17. mcUI/ml. Range: 0.25 - 5
Inmunology:
Antibodies anti-receptor of TSH (TSI): 0.82 mUI/ml. Range: 0.00 - 1.75
Antimicrosomal Antibody (TPO): 75.6 UI/ml. 0 - 12 UI/ml
Antibodies anti-thyroglobulin (TGL): 88.5 UI/ml. Range: 0 - 18

Now im going to repeat the lab, but how do I this? Do I keep drinking sheep milk, or do I stop all milk for how much time?

How long does the antibodies and milk (lactose/casein) remain in the system to rule out if they are elevating the antibodies? I need the right timming to do this experiment.

Should I just remove all dairy?

For instance:
1) Drink milk for another week to build up max amount of lactose+casein exposure (is a week enough???)
2) Repeat the test
3) Stop all dairy for like a month
4) Repeat the test

Does this make sense, or does the casein/lactose buildup need more time to cool off? same question for the antibodies. And is a week of drinking daily enough to build it up?
A2=generally safe
A1=generally problematic

Was adding the sheep milk the only change to your normal diet and routine? Are you sure the inflammation was in the thyroid area and not the lymph nodes that are fairly close by? Did you experience any thyroid related changes such as temp?

The dairy elimination you described sounds like it should work so long as you were meticulous and kept all your diet, supplements, environmental factors equal for that same time. I think a month is a good starting point for stoppage.
Before going deep into testing you could also try another start/stop with the sheep's milk based on personal feel, while keeping track of waking body temps, and overall body awareness.

The one other thing I can think of would be the sheep diet. If they are being factory farmed and fed a bunch of grains and other unnatural dietary items, then their own antibodies could be passing into the milk and then to you. When you write the company about the iodine, ask them about what the sheep are being fed and in what percentages as well (they may try to use deceptive language like saying the sheep are "pastured" but this could mean that the sheep roam a short while each day but are fed troughs of grains as their actual source of food)

rayban

A2=generally safe
A1=generally problematic

Was adding the sheep milk the only change to your normal diet and routine? Are you sure the inflammation was in the thyroid area and not the lymph nodes that are fairly close by? Did you experience any thyroid related changes such as temp?

The dairy elimination you described sounds like it should work so long as you were meticulous and kept all your diet, supplements, environmental factors equal for that same time. I think a month is a good starting point for stoppage.
Before going deep into testing you could also try another start/stop with the sheep's milk based on personal feel, while keeping track of waking body temps, and overall body awareness.

The one other thing I can think of would be the sheep diet. If they are being factory farmed and fed a bunch of grains and other unnatural dietary items, then their own antibodies could be passing into the milk and then to you. When you write the company about the iodine, ask them about what the sheep are being fed and in what percentages as well (they may try to use deceptive language like saying the sheep are "pastured" but this could mean that the sheep roam a short while each day but are fed troughs of grains as their actual source of food)
Im trying to find the best way to do the temp log:

I you can recommend me something i'll get to it.

I don't remember adding anything that I haven't eaten before or not in a long time beside the milk. Im not sure exactly about the inflammed area. Im visiting an endo soon and getting an ecography.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals