Experiment: Differences Between Rectal, Oral And Armpit Temperature

ernst

Hi,

I have been reading Peat-related stuff since about two months and just registered here, so this is also my introduction. I am a male in my 20s (not eager to share personal information openly on the internet ;) ), living and studying in Germany.

As there seems to be confusion on how to measure body temperature and the reliability of each method, I would like to contribute to the community with the following experiment:

I will measure my body temperature simultaneously orally, rectally and under the armpit for 10 minutes with three thermometers of the same type (an analogous thermometer by Geratherm with "Galinstan" instead of mercury). Measurement times are chosen as outlined in this article Temperature and Pulse Basics & Monthly Log – Functional Performance Systems (FPS) .

After having aquired enough data at some point (and maybe others doing the same, the main reason I write this before having conducted the experiment), I hope that we will have a better understanding of the differences between the measuring methods and their interpretations and whether they correlate with sex, body type etc./ are universal in all humans or are not predictable with the given data points.

I will keep you updated (first and next step is checking whether the three thermometers measure the same temperature)!

Last edited:
OP
E

ernst

Hey Willy, my bad, should have said that I am on a trip in September till the beginning of October, only made this thread before so others could join in and do the same experiment.

So far I only have the data of a few days before I departed, I will show you the first results mid-October.

OP
E

ernst

Here I am again Willy, I am sorry that I forgot about it, I promise you I will do it now!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals