Human Bodies Have Steadily Grown Colder Over The Past Century, Evidence Shows

appotis

My view is that body temperature is probably dropping over the last 100+ years because people are indoors more, eating more PUFA due to global food shipping, more stressed from having to work 9-5, 99.999% not getting a proper education #JohnTaylorGatto and thus lack autonomy, which messes up dopamine and serotonin balance, antibiotics could play a role also.

I do not think 37.0 C is necessarily the ideal either, its possible we've been declining longer than when Broda Barnes did his measurements. The Earth has long climate cycles, which affects many environmental variables, humans probably go through 100's years of plenty followed by the opposite.

I like reading theories about what our physiology might have been like in the past, for example, there was someone who believed that our past body temperature was higher, it was based on comparing body temperature of different species if I am remembering correctly. It thought it was René Quinton but I can't seem to find the info right now.

Golden Ratios in Body Temperatures - The Golden Ratio: Phi, 1.618
View attachment 16306
This page is interesting, as is this comment:
View attachment 16305

Additional sources:

Carl Wunderlich
Ishihara Yumi

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-19 um 20.17.30.png

Better immune system

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-19 um 20.14.23.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-19 um 20.15.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-19 um 20.17.09.png

I’m not sure if the elite are in the know nutritionally. They probably have a bunch of weird stupid procedures and expensive treatments but I would bet that they eat tons of PUFA. Some of them are ugly as hell. Just look at the royal family...
I just said this very thing in another thread this week. That royal family comment made me laugh!

This is an example of denial and an inability to read an article with an open mind for an alternate explanation. The OP shares a finding and at the end suffaces with an AKA of hypothyroid, and the entire thread becomes about agreeing with the sufface.

What the article is sharing is that because of the decline in infections, body temperature has declined. While hypothyroid also accounts for low body temperature, infections also increase body temperature. We think of infections increasing body temperature mainly from a standoint of having a fever, but there are infections that are low-grade n nature, which are not manifested as fevers just because they don't rise above 37 degrees C. And low grade infections are not diagnosed. But if they are diagnosed correctly, it would make us realize that we could be hypothyroid while having regular body temperatures, as what tips us into normal body temperature range could very well be the body being in a constant state of high alert because of the chronic presence of low-grade infection.
Are you talking here about parasitic, bacterial and fungal infections @ Yerrag ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals