Everyone Is “Magnesium Deficient” OR is Everyone Just “Low thyroid”

mgrabs

The constant hype today is tiktok and instagram promoting vitamin deficiencies & proper methylation

the most talked about is always Magnesium. Which I understand is so important

BUT.. isn’t being low magnesium sometimes a sign of just low thyroid levels? Since you use up so much in a hypothyroid state?

Is everyone feeling so much better taking it because its mainly impacting thyroid?

I could be wrong but just my thoughts. Everyones always trying to find that magic mineral/vitamin/or pill

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I would add that most are potassium deficient too. Low thyroid is from a compromised liver so when you fix the liver, that fixes everything. That is done by minimizing the intake of toxins like "vitamin A" and copper and repleting the Big 5 minerals, magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, zinc and throw in some Niacin as Nicotinc acid and you have healing and Restoration of the body at a high level.

OP
M

mgrabs

I would add that most are potassium deficient too. Low thyroid is from a compromised liver so when you fix the liver, that fixes everything. That is done by minimizing the intake of toxins like "vitamin A" and copper and repleting the Big 5 minerals, magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, zinc and throw in some Niacin as Nicotinc acid and you have healing and Restoration of the body at a high level.
Well said. I’m gonna make sure im covered on most of these. You suggest a molybdenum food source or supplement? Ive never heard that to be a big driver in optimizing health, i need to learn more

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You suggest a molybdenum food source or supplement?
I get some from beans and I supplement sodium molybdate.
Ive never heard that to be a big driver in optimizing health, i need to learn more
It's crucial for liver health and detox functions. And for zinc I use zinc picolinate.

Michael Mohn

The function of Magnesium is to stabilize ATP in the cell. At night during darkness you glucose metabolism and ATP production goes down. The excess magnesium is excreted, also potassium which assist with glucose uptake into the cell in combination with insulin.
After 8hours of darkness everybody is prediabetic and deficient in ATP, magnesium and potassium.
A decent breakfast with sugar, magnesium and potassium is necessary to recover from the stress of darkness.
Fruit and dairy are a good foundation for a breakfast.
Supplementing magnesium without sugar and in a physiological excess is a waste of money. You will pee out most of it before it reaches the cell.
A high metabolism means high ATP production and storage and reduced loss of magnesium and potassium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals