Eugene Sandow Exercise

Inaut

@Hans and any other body builders on this forum... Just wondering what you think about an exercise routine like this?

I like heavy weight resistance training but this could easily be done if on vacation or away from a gym for extended periods of time.

Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey man,
Thanks for tagging me.
Well, the system works. It worked for Eugene and a few others. Personally, I would not do it, even on vacation. For vacation there are bodyweight exercises that you can do that will effectively hit the necessary muscles.

But I do think that most people will definitely benefit from improving their mind to muscle connection. Most people do feel a certain exercise in the required muscle when they do it, but if they really start concentrating intense on the muscle, there would be a big chance that they would have to reduce the weight, because the exercise got so much more difficult. For example, it's easy to do dips with a heavy weight, if your chest does 50% of the work. But focus on the triceps and minimize chest involvement, and the weight will most likely have to be reduced.
It would be much better to go light at first and master the mind to muscle connection and then build up from there. The end result would be much better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals