Effects Of Alcohol On Neurotransmitters

Gone Peating

Does anyone have any reliable resources? I seem to find a bunch of conflicting and questionable assertions/conclusions about alcohol's effects - I'm wondering about small amounts not about drinking enough to get drunk

redsun

Does anyone have any reliable resources? I seem to find a bunch of conflicting and questionable assertions/conclusions about alcohol's effects - I'm wondering about small amounts not about drinking enough to get drunk

Alcohol is known to increase dopamine but only short term, which is a big reason why it reduces inhibitions. Im not sure about how the other neurotransmitters are affected. According to Peat it is estrogenic and indeed it is damaging for the liver if you drink alcohol chronically. Low amounts wont cause serious damage. I know some members here take B1 before and/or after drinking alcohol to help reduce off its bad effects.

tygertgr

I think there's a big difference between doing shots of rail vodka or a six pack, and enjoying high end beer straight form the barrel. I stop by a place with a lot of well cared for taps once or twice a week and have a few and get the opposite of a hangover.

Thinking of doing this next year: Man Who Drank Only Beer For Lent Lost 40 Pounds | iHeartRadio

"he planned to drink a specially crafted doppelbock which was inspired by a group of monks who would drink it as their primary source of nutrition. Once he is done with the fast, he may not go back to that style of beer for a long time because they are "too sweet" for his taste."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals