Is there any specific supplements/foods one should avoid if consuming alcohol?

Josh

I haven't drunk alcohol for nearly two years and before that have rarely drunk, but I will occasionally drink, have got lots of events coming up the next few months since the opening of everything so I can see myself getting carried away...

I was just wondering if there is any supplements that I normally take below that I should avoid on the day of drinking alcohol? I'm asking from the point of view of any negative effects from the supplement mixed with the alcohol.
-Calcium MCHA (calcium hydroxyapatite) - 2 capsules.
-Methylfolate - 200mcg
-Thorne Vitamin K2 - 1-3 drops.
-Calcium dimalate (alternated with calcium MCHA).
-Vitamin B1 Thiamin HCI - 1g
-Vit b2
-Colostrum.
-magnesium malate or glycinate
-COQ10.
-Citrulline. (I know not peaty, I rarely take this).

Maybe some others too but these are the main ones.

Thanks!

Being that alcohol thins the blood, getting in some K1 is a wise move, when having cocktails. Good quality protein before and after is good for the B vitamins too that get depleted. I don't think many people realize that alcohol thins the blood, so excess can be a life threatening situation if you had an accident in that taxi home. You can easily bleed to death, especially if you are an 0 blood type, who already have thin blood.

OP
J

Josh

Being that alcohol thins the blood, getting in some K1 is a wise move, when having cocktails. Good quality protein before and after is good for the B vitamins too that get depleted. I don't think many people realize that alcohol thins the blood, so excess can be a life threatening situation if you had an accident in that taxi home. You can easily bleed to death, especially if you are an 0 blood type, who already have thin blood.
Had no idea that alcohol thins the blood! Thank you!

David PS

Alcohol is cleared from the body through the liver. You do not want to take anything that taxes the liver while you are drinking. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is the number 1 cause of acute hepatic failure. Don't use it to treat a hangover or a fever after drinking.

Asya_D

I'd add some hepatoprotection. Like NAC in the morning or silymarin (milk thistle)
I know that wasn't your question, but just my 2 cents :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals