Edward and Gabriel

SAFarmer

I don't think you should equate the majority as only those who post on this thread. Many would agree but choose not to post anything here because they agree with Charlie. Edward wanted attention and did not like opposition to "his" views and ideas. Now he has his own blog where his supporters can go read him. I think we should step off this topic now, especially by people whose only posts seem to be on the topic of banning Edward and Gabriel. Very strange.

J

j.

SAFarmer said:
I think we should step off this topic now, especially by people whose only posts seem to be on the topic of banning Edward and Gabriel. Very strange.

Maybe they're Edward or Gabriel?

jyb

SAFarmer said:
Edward wanted attention and did not like opposition to "his" views and ideas.

Could you point to some sources? I've never seen any hostility in his posts, to the contrary. Sorry for asking for references but this thread is many pages long and I've yet to see any references indicating wrong behaviour, so I don't think I'm asking for too much.

SAFarmer said:
I think we should step off this topic now, especially by people whose only posts seem to be on the topic of banning Edward and Gabriel. Very strange.

Only 1 it seems? The rest includes members who have contributed a lot to the forum if you look by their number of messages. So I think the point of who contributed to this thread that you raised really doesn't defend your side. Sorry but it seems like you cherry-picked. Do you not see this?

SAFarmer

Edward is no "scientist" imo. I have seen no evidence of that. Anyone that search and quote studies. Opinions are a penny a dozen. Those from Ray Peat weighs and are valued a whole lot more in my book. Edward has not earned the right to so fundamentally disgree with his views and then use this forum as platform to further his "opinions" He now has his own blog. Go support him there if you want. If you have done your homework and research on Edward, as I have, you would have seen he can be a very crude and rude person on the internet. This is the last I am going to say on this subject.

jyb

SAFarmer said:
Edward is no "scientist" imo. I have seen no evidence of that. Anyone that search and quote studies. Opinions are a penny a dozen. Those from Ray Peat weighs and are valued a whole lot more in my book. Edward has not earned the right to so fundamentally disgree with his views and then use this forum as platform to further his "opinions" He now has his own blog. Go support him there if you want. If you have done your homework and research on Edward, as I have, you would have seen he can be a very crude and rude person on the internet. This is the last I am going to say on this subject.

You didn't provide any references, neither to my previous reply nor to the several very bold claims you just made. How can I understand where you're coming from? And instead you tell me to do "homework" (what homework? I know that he has a blog thank you - what's special about it?). Could you show more respect in your replies? I have been on this forum for over a year, and I have hardly seen anyone reply like you do - and it's not the first time I've been thinking that.

tailypoe3

SAFarmer said:
I don't think you should equate the majority as only those who post on this thread. Many would agree but choose not to post anything here because they agree with Charlie. Edward wanted attention and did not like opposition to "his" views and ideas. Now he has his own blog where his supporters can go read him. I think we should step off this topic now, especially by people whose only posts seem to be on the topic of banning Edward and Gabriel. Very strange.

I wasn't referring to the majority of the whole website, just the majority of the responses to this specific topic. Anyway regardless I have been a member of the sight since March, I just preferred to private message a few people who demonstrated experience with the specific and private help that I needed and yes, I am biased because Edward is one who helped me a lot, which is why I decided to speak up because I know from my experience that he is willing to help people for nothing in return.

*shrug* The point is moot really, he is banned and can not defend himself, and as someone else pointed out he is working on his own blog for those who enjoyed his posts.

Banning anyone is a mistake. Especially for bringing some energy into the equation. Just my take.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals