Hello, my name is Edward

narouz

Edward said:
I'm also responsible for the liberation of the CO2 video from the gentlemen who was fraudulently selling it which resulted in full refunds to everyone who had purchased it.

I long to know the backstory on this.
Questions keeping looping through my mind:
1. Who would sell a Peat CO2 video?
2. Would it be a hot money-maker?
3. How is a video liberated?

burtlancast

Rayser said:
Edward said:
I'm also responsible for the liberation of the CO2 video from the gentlemen who was fraudulently selling it which resulted in full refunds to everyone who had purchased it.

That was YOU? Thank you so much. Many of us (not on the forum) had been wondering.
Amazing.

I didn't knew the youtube video on the biology of CO2 was initially being sold. :eek:
Now, if you have uploaded it, that's an excellent effort.

Very well done.
:2cents

OP
Edward

Edward

I do not respond to PM's or personal e-mails... at least not any longer... too many of you want to be told what to do instead of actually taking the time to understand what is already available... this stuff isn't some secret ancient knowledge or wisdom, well it is if you don't read it, haha. I'm not in the dogma/indoctrination business. If you spent half as much time reading material instead of reading random online forums you'd get twice as far... think about that for a minute. These forums are incredibly useful if you walk in with some type of idea of what you want to do, but they are incredibly useless to those who... try this, than that, then this, than that, expecting some sort of result. Miraculous results come to those who have taken the time to read and then take the time to be consistent... if you can work your way through a 10 page thread on this forum and get the gist, you can certainly work your way through one of Dr. Peat's articles... the two compliment each other. Dr. Peat's articles provide a general framework of ideas and this forum is the testimonies of practical applications that people have used... together it is a very valuable tool. You can read Dr. Peat's articles... do it... I believe in you.

Also... Cynoplus... I've read on here somewhere a while ago about people getting a headache when they take it... that is normal at first.

Gabriel

I just re-read this thread and have to say: I couldn't agree more! This forum desperately needs to reduce its dogmatism. People don't realize the damage they cause to others by thinking in artificial frameworks and not accepting other voices.

With that said, I am very thankful to have Edward on this forum.

J

j.

Gabriel said:
I just re-read this thread and have to say: I couldn't agree more! This forum desperately needs to reduce its dogmatism. People don't realize the damage they cause to others by thinking in artificial frameworks and not accepting other voices.

You mean we criticize you when you try to convince us of the idiotic mainstream views that Ray already debunked? I don't see that as doing damage, I see that as stopping you from doing more damage.

Gabriel

I'd be happy to receive some constructive criticism from you j, but when it comes to discussions the only thing you're good at are ad hominem attacks that add nothing of value. "If you can't make an argument, attack the person." This very core of dogmatism is why this forum is losing more and more of its good members.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals