Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

burtlancast

Heh... I went to the same radiologist for a barium fluoroscope exam for diagnosis and after healing for the follow-up.
He accused me of having a twin brother and trying to pull the wool over his eyes for the lack of scars on my torso. ;)
No one EVER gets healed of esophageal cancer without surgery, radiation treatments and chemo in his medical system, he astonishingly proclaimed !

There's a whole pack of these ignoramus out there.
But slowly they are being found out.

dannibo

Thanks for the information, Cliff. I'm wondering if you've come across Protocel which has been spreading through word of mouth among the cancer community. The ingredients include rhodizonic acid and it seems to work along the same principles as using quinones to catalyse reactions.

"INGREDIENTS: Protocel’s ingredients are a propriety blend of Tetrahydroxyquinone, Rhodizonic Acid, Sodium, Potassium, Croconic Acid, Triquinoyl, Pyrocatechol, Leuconic Acid, mineral and trace elements including Copper."

I don't have cancer but I tried a few doses two years ago (because it's reputed to be non-toxic and many have taken it for preventive purposes) and it increased my metabolism greatly. I've been researching to understand how it did it's job ever since. The people taking Protocel don't seem to understand just how it actually works (the explanations used are metaphorical rather than technical) but the use of quinones makes me wonder if it follows the same concept.

Here's a blog from one of the stage 4 survivors who used Protocel Beating Cancer Without Breaking a Sweat

Again, not much information on HOW it works other than that it did something good for her.
Hi you said you tried protocel. How much was it?

dannibo

Thanks for the news. So glad your on the mend but why so many injections when Koch only gave one?

dannibo

During the decades after Dr. W. F. Koch transferred rights to Drs. Erich and Dieter Reinstorff, the latter two physicians noted that combinations of certain of Koch's reagents could be more effective than just a single substance. Thus their development of Rhodizonic Acid Compositum (Rhodizonsäure Comp.) with four constituents, including Glyoxal and Methylglyoxal where these were compatibly combined. Parabenzoquinon and Carbonyl Group SSR could not be combined with any other, and must be injected seperately.

Due to deteriorating environmental influences, highly processed foods and other "Civilization's Damage", Drs. Reinstorff concluded that it took much more of the reagents or repetitive administration to achieve the same results as Koch did before and shortly after WWII.

During my sojourns at Dr. Dieter Reinstoff's office while translating, I learned that several of Koch's reagents were highly effective against AIDS/HIV among other conditions such as autoimmune and other disorders (Susac's Syndrome, etc.) that developed or were discovered after Koch's times.

Last summer I reported to several laboratories involved in the search for vaccines for the Zika virus:

"Thank you P**** K*******, Technical Information Scientist at J****** Labs.
As I explained, in the mid 1990's while translating medical research papers for The Research Group for Molecular Therapy, Dr. Dieter Reinstorff, Chairman, I had an opportunity to read some correspondence between an American doctor and one in Nigeria dated 1954, where the latter had thanked the American for shipping him a serum that worked "miracles" for a mosquito-bourne virus named "Zika". The name Zika stuck in my mind, as my father worked in Zaire in the mid 70's and told of us a virus outbreak they were worried about at that time because of babies born of infected mothers had small heads.

Dr. Reinstorff passed away a few years ago, but I have several ampules of the 3 types of serums that he produced. The only problem is, I don't know WHICH of the 3 serums worked on the Zika virus. BUT, I know that it is the same serum that cleared up induced Breast Cancer C57 and Sarcoma S37 in lab mice within a few days in experiments.

I realize that J****** Labs doesen't have ABL human pathological research facilities, but if you could pass along the info to someone who could use it, this might just be a key to cracking this Zika problem.

Sincerely, Clifford Myles
ssr2000 (at) usa (dot) com"

The information was passed on to several other labs, but no one seriously inquired about it from me.
From what I heard the ZIKA virus is practically harmless. The birth defects in S.America were caused by a larvacide sprayed from the air to try and kill the genetically modified mosquitos previously released by Mosanto which had mutated and were indeed breeding again, Was not supposed to happen! This is probably why they weren't really interested in anything really.

dannibo

Hi Cliff Ive been trying to find the post you wrote about buying Glyoxide in Germany and cant find it anywhere can you help please?

Cliff Myles

Quote dannibo: Thanks for the news. So glad your on the mend but why so many injections when Koch only gave one?

Back in the 1920's to 1940's there wasn't as much air and other pollution as well as sprayed and artificially fertilized foods as there was after WWII when a chemical revolution really took off. Koch and Reinstorff appropriately called it "Civilization Damage".
As a result, there were so many more carcinogens dispersed into our environment that it took more injections to accomplish the same results.
This is the main reason that a strict vegan diet of organically produced foods is necessary as well as avoiding exhaust fumes, lotions, crèames and perfumes - anything with chemicals should not come onto or into your body during Koch Molecular Therapy. Fresh and unpolluted oxygen-rich air is of utmost importance.

Quote dannibo:
From what I heard the ZIKA virus is practically harmless. The birth defects in S.America were caused by a larvacide sprayed from the air to try and kill the genetically modified mosquitos previously released by Mosanto which had mutated and were indeed breeding again, Was not supposed to happen! This is probably why they weren't really interested in anything really.

Well, any fault thrown onto Monsanto is always welcome ; - ) BUT - no, unfortunately it is the virus that is at fault. In Africa for instance, there had been numerous epidemics since the 1940's with no spray programs in place.

Quote dannibo: Hi Cliff Ive been trying to find the post you wrote about buying Glyoxide in Germany and cant find it anywhere can you help please?

Click==> Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

It can be purchased at most apothecaries in Europe and GB without prescription, Adjupharm produces Rhodizonic Acid Compositum., which is composed of Rhodizonic Acid 25%, Glyoxal 25%, Mehtylglyoxal 25%, and Trichinoyl 25% in D8 - this is the one I use, as it has four of Koch's components combined.

HEEL Gmbh produces Glyoxal Compositum which is composed of Glyoxal 50% and Methylglyoxal 50% in D10

There are a few apothecaries which will send them as health supplements to the U.S. as they are "99.99% water"*** with only 1 part per million/billion/trillion
of the FCG active chemical molecules (D8, D10, D12 etc.). The 2cc ampules run on average $2 - $3 apiece (in boxes of 10 ampules) plus S+H of $20 usually.

***Believe it or not, that is all it takes to start a chain reaction toward healing with these substances and why the medical establishment were terrified of Koch's discoveries back in the 1920's. No one in modern medical history was so smeared and persecuted by the AMA, FDA and pharmaceuticals than Dr. Koch.
Dr. Willard Dow, founder of Dow Chemical Co. came to his defense in Federal Court, exclaiming Koch was a "modern Pasteur" that was way ahead of his time.

Last edited:

dannibo

Hello, thanks for posting all the details about Koch and the doctors following his therapy in Germany. I have a couple of questions:

The doctors using Koch's therapy in Germany - do they use the exact same substance used by Koch , ie glyoxal?

What is the price of treatment with "glyoxal" or derivatives?

Can the glyoxal be purchased without seeing a doctor?

Is vegan diet necessary during and after procedure, and for how long?

I think Ray Peat is a bit dubious of "healing reactions" like fever, but nonetheless, do you feel that it is a normal part of the therapy?
I ordered SSR From Germany and they arrived today. Took my first one a few minutes ago and was waiting for the cotton mouth, the metallic taste etc. The feel good factor. Result... Absolutely nothing. I am so disappointed.

Cliff Myles

Quote dannibo: I ordered SSR From Germany and they arrived today. Took my first one a few minutes ago and was waiting for the cotton mouth, the metallic taste etc. The feel good factor. Result... Absolutely nothing. I am so disappointed.

A:

Wow, I never got my reagents that fast from Germany before, maybe I ought to switch to your source !
Did you get all 3 reagents or just the Carbonylgruppe SSR ? You say you "took" one... how, I.V., I.M., S.C. or orally ?

Generally, let me remind you that you may not get ANY therapeutic results from this therapy unless you are on a strict "Gerson" type diet (plus colon hygiene), or the almost identical diet (plus colon hygiene) that Koch outlines in "Case Management") https://archive.org/stream/TheSurvivalFactorInNeoplasticAndViralDiseasesWilliamKoch/The survival factor in neoplastic and viral diseases William Koch#page/n219/mode/2up

Also, I remind you that I have repeatedly stated that I have nothing to sell, promote and/or recommend. I place all of this here as information for
continued research into the subject. Everyone should consult their health care provider prior to embarking on self treatment.

Well dannibo, I never "tasted" any metallic sensations in my mouth with the series of injections (of all 3 of Koch/Reinstorff reagents) it took to heal me of esophageal cancer in 1996, - (or even the melanoma for which I injected the 3 abovementioned reagents last year). In reviewing case histories, many people don't get these "metallic" taste sensations at all. As for the "feel good factor", I never "felt" anything either until well into the therapy when I was able to swallow again without much difficulty beginning about 4 weeks after the first injection.

One thing I did notice however, a half hour after the first injection of Rhodizonic Acid Comp. back in May of 2016, my sense of smell suddenly returned after
diminishing to near total absence some 15 years prior
. As I left the office of my nurse friend who accommodated me with a butterfly I.V. for the first week's series of reagents, I proceeded through the parking lot to my car and exclaimed to my wife that I could smell flowers and pine trees. She looked at me surprised and told me to turn around. There, not more than 20 feet away, stood a stately white pine tree with a gorgeous wildflower garden ! This "recovery" of my sense of smell tapered off in a few days, but returned strongly with each injection of a preparation containing Glyoxal.

Just to verify this further, in mid-January I began injections again for another condition and the same reaction for the sense of smell occurred. (I discontinued the injections the end of September 2016 when I found that the melanoma had gone into regression). I began the series of injections again when an acute bout of arthritis flared up in my right shoulder. I would say the pain was on the "scale" of about 7-8, and the range of motion decreased to 40%. I suffered with this for several weeks after pitching a lot of firewood around here on my farm, and I could not get an appointment quickly with an orthopedic surgeon that I know. Remembering chapter XXVI of Koch's book - The Survival Factor In Neoplastic And Viral Diseases William Koch - on arthritic conditions, I began injecting Rhodizonic Acid Comp. (for Glyoxal) as well as Parabezoquinone and SSR, as these were variously indicated in some case histories. Within a week the pain had diminished to a very dull sensation and the range of motion has returned to about 95% !!. When I did get to the orthopedist, he was surprised not only with the results of my shoulder, but also with the melanoma which he knew about earlier. He was intrigued with the chapter in Koch's book that suggests joints and cartilage can be reconstructed, and had me go for a baseline MRI to compare with in 12 to 18 months. Although this is unheard of among orthopedists, he is curious of the outcome, possibly with the addition of collagens and hyaluronic acid a joint might be improved - time will tell and "the proof is in the pudding".

Last edited:

Rad

I can't find the quote now but the cotton mouth is in reference to oral use.

Cliff Myles

Many people have emailed me asking more explanation of Koch's own adaptation of "free radical chemistry" that he learned in the early 1900's as a student of Moses Gomberg (FRC founder) at U of Mich., that he used in developing his catalyst reagents. Especially the "double bond" and electron exchanges on the molecular level that result in a chain reaction in the body within the cells as an intracellular reaction as opposed to the intercellular methods used by conventional medicine in antibodies, chemo etc.

This video is rather general and doesn't address Koch's FCG molecules directly, but it explains the similar reaction and electron exchanges on the molecular level which enabled Koch to cure many diseases in a totally different way than mainstream medicine, by attacking diseases on the most very basic level - MOLECULAR
He mentions at minute 3:00 in the video the havoc that free radicals can wreak upon the cells in your body through imporper nutrition and other factors that can cause cancer and other conditions.

Simply by switching some electrons around as illustrated in the video, Koch busted the toxins which enabled pathogens to thrive in the body. This is explained in the video as "the initiation step". Not only in humans was Koch successful, but enormously successful in veterinary use as well. No other branch of medicine ever did that before Koch's time - he was so far ahead of everyone else.
When "mainstream medicine" realized what Koch had discovered they were terrified of losing billion$
and smeared Koch to kingdom-come to discredit him.

Last edited:

Cliff Myles

Don't know, I have never used them orally for therapy, it takes up to 10 times or more the amount to be effective that way, some have said.

I.V. is the fastest way, I.M. or S.C. is effective but enter the bloodstream slowly... I simply give myself an injection in some pinched-together skin on my abdomen
like any diabetic would do for insulin. It is virtually painless with Rhodizonic Acid Comp.

Last edited:

Rad

This is from the bioredox site.

A successful product if taken sublingually will be tasteless at first. Then within a few minutes a slightly astringent (cotton mouth) feeling will be experienced followed by a metallic taste. Many will go on to experience a transient warm flushed feeling several minutes later, and/or feelings of increased pep and mental alertness. Those subjects having allergic symptoms will usually experience relief within a few minutes. If one or more of the above occur, the product should be considered good. The product need not be injected, but can be administered sublingually or by aerosol. If burning, itching, or irritation of mucous membranes is experienced then the concentration is too strong and further dilution is required.

Note that it says sublingually, not swallowed.

@dannibo did you hold it sublingually? I don't know which agent they're talking about above. I only assume it means all.

dannibo

Hi Cliff I just got the SSR carbonylgruppe . The reason I was saying about the mouth feeling was because I stumbled across a Dr. Hesselink.. Look up bioredox.mysite.com/FRRDhtml/F.... He is a big fan of Koch and obviously synthesised his groups and it was he who quoted that this would happen when you took it orally. His site is fantastic for info and he seems a very genuine man.
I understand there will be no therapeutic advantage if you don't take the diet, I was just expecting some reaction. Do you know if the Germans use lab water or as Koch did distill 3 times. Thanks and hope you're well.

Cliff Myles

An old but interesting site I came across by Thomas Lee Hesselink, MD. Hypertext alert!

Lots of lectures such as Mechanisms Of Biologic And Therapeutic Oxidation, Oxidative Catalytic Therapy, Mechanisms Of Immune Stimulation By Oxidation and so on.

Lectures In Hypertext - Home / Start Page

Yeah Dr. Hesselink ! - I had a full one hour conversation with him last July about Koch and Reinstorff. He is probably one of the handful of actual medical people (MD's) that still fully understand Koch's biomedical molecular work. He's one heck of a chemist to boot. If I ever had a question concerning Koch's chemistry, he would definitely be a go-to person.

dannibo

I searched trying to find how to contact him but all I got what I think was a doctor who looked like him only older with a guitar. Made me laugh thinking this was him but anyone who plays guitar is ok with me. People don't seem to understand the unique way of beating a disease that takes years to show. Everybody wants a quick fix and I think that's what the Pharma companies know. No pain no gain. I'm going on a fast starting Monday as long as I can stand it. I have heard that after three days it's easier.

Cliff Myles

Wellll, do a sensible fast, not one that's gonna land you in the hospital or the morgue-- I did fresh organic carrot and fruit juices + distilled water + a little honey for energy... - and YES, the first 3 days are wicked tough, especially the afternoon of day 2 !! -- after day 3 your will won't break so easy and you've got it licked.

You nailed the whole problem on the head "A QUICK FIX" -- expecting people to balk at expending more effort or "discomfort and inconvenience" they may dislike on an alternative regimen is what Big Pharma is counting on.

But those who have come off of Chemo and Radiation just to have problems return will gladly forego the nausea, pain, loss of hair, and weakness etc. etc. for something else if they could get it.

During all the time I was injecting Koch reagents, I never experienced one side effect. There were "Herxheimer" - type reactions 3 1/2, 7, 14, 28 and 56 days - (see the pattern?) - afterward, - and they felt like mild flu symptoms for a day or so. You could mark on a calendar the next "Herx" day like a cruise-line schedule, -- strange phenomena.

You shouldn't fast more than 3 days anyway without some guidance of your health care provider ! If they get too nosy about why, just tell them for "religious reasons" - nobody will argue that. After the fast, a Gerson or Koch type diet is safe for the molecular therapy.

Diet ==> William F. Koch Research Site
Koch "Cook Book" ==> William F. Koch Research Site

You can buy "The Gerson Diet Cookbook" from Amazon, Gerson Therapy Recipes with Detailed Cooking Instructions: Christeene Lindsay-Hildenbrand: 0609722823791: Amazon.com: Books
but this info is free ==> The Basic Gerson Therapy Recipes

Some more about fasts and diets: The cancer diet *
*Quote: "... a bad diet during a cancer treatment has destroyed many alternative cancer treatments."
In the alternative health field, “fasting” has a very different definition than that used by many people.
In alternative medicine, the “fast” or “fasting” generally means that a person can drink water and a limited amount of other drinks and foods.

Last edited:

Cliff Myles

If you can get your healthcare provider to give you the Koch reagents I.V., this is the best method. Don't attempt to do them yourself !!

If anyone should choose the I.M. or S.C injection methods for self-treatment (after checking with their healthcare provider !!)
-- here is where I get my syringes and needles for about $17.50/pack of 50 (one-use disposable): Everything you Need For Less

Learn how to give the I.M./S.C. injections carefully from your healthcare provider. If you are injecting Rhodizonic Acid Comp.,
they are relatively painless. The Parabenzoquinone and CarbonylGroup SSR are rather painful and are better when taken
with one cc of 0,5% procain or lidocaine drawn into the syringe which may require a prescription to get.
So I get a 3cc or 5cc syringe with a 5/8" long 25 gauge needle for my self-treatment.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals