Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff Myles

Hello,

I was the translator for the "Reseach Group of the Therapy of Dr. William Frederich Koch",
Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstoff, chairpersons.

After Koch's long court battles with the AMA, the FDA, pharmaceutical lobbies and the Interstate Commerce Commission, he moved to Brazil to continue and his research internationally.

At a symposium in Germany, Dr. Erich Reinstorff became interested in Koch's successes with the reagents that Koch termed "Synthetic Survival Reagent", or "SSR" for short.

Erich Reinstorff became a close associate and friend of Koch, and translated Koch's classic work "Survival Factor in Neoplastic and Viral Diseases" into German.

Koch also conveyed full rights to manufacture his reagents in Germany to Dr. Erich Reinstorff, which the latter began to produce successfuly and use therapeutically in his medical practice for many years before he passed away. Upon Dr. Erich Reinstorff's death, his son Dr. Dieter Reinstorff continued his fathers work in furthering research and employing and disseminating Koch's reagents in the international medical field. Dr. Dieter Reinstorff also produced the Koch reagents in his laboratory under the name of "REIKO" Pharma Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH" until his death in 2014. (REIKO for Reinstorff-Koch)

I stumbled onto this forum while doing some research and was very surprised at the lack of knowledge about the continuation of Koch's wonderful work.

[NOTE]
I personally was healed of esophageal cancer in 1995 by Dr. Dieter Reinstorff while working in Germany for a few years. I was diagnosed early by an allopathic physician and was given 6 months to live without immediate surgical removal / resection, chemotherapy and radiation. The best prognosis afterward was 5 more years. I looked at all the patients in that allopath's waiting room with "tombstone" written on their faces and decided on an alternative. Reinstorff placed me on a distilled water and carrot juice fast for 5 days followed by a strict vegetarian diet for the next 10 days, before employing Koch's reagents (protocol).

The products, protocols and methods are to be outlined in one of the translations to follow, pending release of posting restriction.

I have nothing to advertise and / or sell

Thank you,
- Clifford Myles
ssr2000 (at) usa (dot) com

*This thread will be used as a depository. If you would like to discuss this thread you can do so at the link below:
Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

Thank you Charlie for your expeditious approval of my post according to administrative posting rules for new members.

Upon my return to the US from Germany in 1997, I posted a translation on my website of Dr. Dieter Reinstorff's continued work with the
William F. Koch Molecular Therapy internationally through the Research Group he and his father Dr. Erich Reinstorff chaired for years.

Mysteriously, the website disappeared from the internet after about a year, as well as my e-mail address being hacked. I'm no conspiracy
theory nut, but considering the sentiment and the battle "established" medicine wages against this therapy, I wouldn't have to guess very hard
who was behind it.

This kind lady copied some of the text to place on her website (I discovered years later), and here it is preserved (although mine wasn't quite so "flowery" ;-)
Koch's SSR

I received hundreds of inquiries, mostly from individuals seeking help, but also from physicians and clinics most of which were in Mexico,
and some "educated" folk who appeared to me as "pharmaceutical-oriented" inquiring about sources and formulas. I directed all these inquiries
to Reinstorff's research group.

A couple of years later, I was alerted that the Koch family had come out with a website with a biography of William F. Koch as well as list of his and other publications pertaining to his therapy and reagents he developed. (Their website, last updated in 2003 has been severely hacked, the bibliography obliterated). They claim to have exclusive knowledge of Koch's formulas, as he did not want them falling into the hands of the AMA or the pharmaceutical industry. An "insider" wrote me back then that soon after that website was launched, the Koch family was approached by The Rockefeller Foundation who were very interested in the formulas.
William F. Koch Research Site

TO FOLLOW: Dr. Dieter Reinstorff: Molecular Therapy of William F. Koch - Methods and Protocols

Last edited:
OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

The Molecular Therapy of William Frederick Koch

by Dr. Carl Windstosser, Bircher-Benner Klinik, Switzerland

[ Translated by Clifford Myles ]​

Summary:

All physiological and pathological metabolic processes originate in atomic and molecular levels. A fundamental role in this case are the free radicals. These are highly reactive, usually short-lived activated carbonyl groups that are primarily life supporting, but can also occur as a hostile function. As an orthomolecular, a free radical has the carbonyl group> C = 0 as cell respiration. If this combination, through nitrogen admission becomes toxic azomethine> C = N --C--, this can lead to the disorder of mesenchymal basic regulation and thus the intermediary metabolism and cellular respiration. It then comes to the loss of the genetic reparative and immunocompetent capabilities of the organism to life-threatening infections and chronic degenerative ailments and to malignancies. For the formation of azomethine the unnatural foods, nutritional and environmental conditions contribute continuously and to an increasing extent.

William Frederick Koch succeeded to break the toxic free radicals with partly cyclical, partly aliphatic structured carbonyl high oxido-redox potential and thus to eliminate the pathogenic blockages, due to his profound biochemical knowledge and resources. The preparations, their indications and methods of use as well as the complementary protien restrictive diet are explained below.

Under all totalitarian and systemically oriented tumor treatments, the latest and perhaps most promising method is based on the findings of the products derived from molecular biology emerging as electron transport biology (Szent-Györgyi, Együd, Greenberg, Appel et al).

According to Koch the carbonyl C = O are the main functional units of the
molecular level of biological events. Their double bond and the
double bonds of similar molecular structures are the key players of electron dynamics. The electron movements are ultimately the metabolism, that is the energy absorption, distribution and emission in the context of specific cellular functions. Civilization’s damaging effects such as malnutrition, endogenous and exogenous toxins, also of bacterial origin, radiation effects, also geopathic effects, drugs, carcinogens and many other factors lead to the blockage of the carbonyl functional groups and hence the disease process in general, and the cancer-specific cell respiration disorder in particular.

The most widespread and dangerous disruptive factor accordeing to Koch is the development by alien amino particle displacement of the oxygen atom of the

C = O bond and converting introduced nitrogen to C = N-N. This highly toxic azomethine group is particularly stable and can be reconverted only through the use of more powerful catalysts with higher redox potential. Such substances were found by Koch in para-benzoquinone and glyoxal and derivatives thereof. The technically, very complicated production of these preparations were carried out by Fa. Roedler in 6521 Florsheim (Germany). Their successful application depends on instruction and fundamentals on the part of the practitioner, and willingness for the patient to go on a vegan diet in advance. Since the presence of animal protein the body, even in trace amounts, nullifies the molecular therapeutic effect, the patient must abstain from consuming meat, fish, eggs and milk in any form.

Most representatives of holistic medical tumor therapy endorse the requirements of a lacto-vegetarian diet but Koch's treatment required an entirely new, especially psychologically difficult to master situation for all concerned. The protein requirements in (Koch’s therapy) can only be supplied with plant products. Physiologically this is less problematic when we consider that each leaf, each grain, paticularly legumes (soy), almonds, nuts and mushrooms are protein carriers, also, that the actual protein requirements of an adult with an otherwise high-quality, vitality-rich diet is far below the requirements of an outdated, outmoded Nutrition level.

The recent publications of Prof. Wendt (Frankfurt), recalls, the report on the inclusion of all qualitative and quantitative incompatible proteids as amyloid in the capillary wall with all its consequences for cellular metabolism, further to the studies of Dr. Aschoff (Wuppertal), about the exact proportionality between the protein content of the milk and the doubling time of the weight of the thus-fed newborns, a process which takes place exactly species-specific. Example: Human breast milk = 1.3% protein, by weight doubling in 180 days; Cow's milk = 3.7% protein, by weight doubling in 47 days; Rabbit milk = 10.4% protein, by weight doubling in 6 days. If the milk as the exclusive food of the newborn is inherent in such a growth-enhancing force, the question arises whether in the adult, this tendency could impact toward tumor growth.

Experience with the therapeutic use of free radicals are not yet available to a significant extent from these two researchers. From various other sources (Reinstorff, Plohberger, Draczynski, Doerfler, Kempe, Gleichmann et al) there is materiel with reference to smaller case reports of sensational successes. In addition, reference is made to the published in Haug-Verlag original work of Koch: “The Survival Factor in Neoplastic and Viral Diseases – Key principles of cure”, (German translation, edited by Dr. Erich Reinstorff (†) ).

For therapeutic use of free radicals, it should also be noted that their injection
both i.m. and i.v. can take place, however, to avoid magnetic and other interferences, a strong calibrated, pre-rinsed, absolutely dry needle should be used according to manufacturers instructions. Since the preparations are not isotonic (they are manufactured using specially prepared water, but without the use of physiological NaCl solution) and given a thick cannula i.m.- injections are quite painful, which does not apply to i.v. administration. Hemolytic side effect is not to be feared for the small amount of the injected preparation. The patient having been placed on the preparatory diet in advance recieves a selected radical generally only once. Its effect is catalytically comparable by the starter motor of an engine that needs no further starting assistance after it is running. The reconversion of pathologically blocked carbonyl is in compliance with the mentioned medicinally diet and other requirements like a chain reaction going on. All other forms of interfering therapy should be witheld during this period.

Medical research and therapy moves its focus more and more from the morphological phenomena of the cell and its components to the energetic processes in the molecular and atomic levels. This approach has much to offer with today's possibilities and can be recognized and predicted to improve areas of human life in substantial ways.

Moses Gomberg (USA) was one of the first to deal with the phenomenon of free radicals in organic chemistry at the turn of the century. This research continued with his pupil William Frederick Koch (1885-1967). As a doctor in the medical field, he continued and extended the principles to their therapeutic practical applications. After several important scientific publications Koch completed in his standard work "Survival Factor in Cancer and Viral Diseases, The Key Principle of their Curability,” in 1955. It also appeared in 1966 as the German translation by Erich Reinstorff [7]. The subtitle reads: "A study of the phenomenology of free radicals, the double bonds and its contained alpha-hydrogen atom in the pathogenesis and treatment of neoplastic viral and bacterial disease" This publication was a "preliminary report" in 1919 with the title "A New and Successful Treatment of Cancer", published in "Detroit Medical Journal". In it and in the following documents all options and methods of prevention, the arrest and regression of degenerative cellular changes were countered fully described and justified, according to the Warburg thesis of irreversibility of cancer. Due to numerous well documented sucessful medical cases, this new doctrine was demonstrated.

W. F. Koch initially worked as a teacher of biology, embryology, physiology and
Pathology at various medical colleges in Michigan (USA), particularly in Detroit. As he demonstrated repeatedly his sensational successes in drug-resistant diseases with his novel mode of treatments, such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, viral infections, poliornyelitic paralysis, advanced tuberculosis, severe cases of allergy, etc. As a result, the usual attacks, slander and suits from orthodox medicine were not witheld. Koch moved his activity as a physician and researcher then to Rio de Janeiro, where, together with his team, he scored thousands of improvements and cures in these and similar illnesses in a private, independent university cancer clinic 1919-1949. Encouraged and supported by open-minded doctors led Koch to bring his method to Europe . In 1965 he instituted in collaboration with Erich Reinstorff (Hamburg, Germany) the "Research Group for Molecular Therapy by Prof Dr. Dr. William Frederick Koch e.V.". { Translators note: Dr. Erich Reinstorff’s son, Dr. Dieter Reinstorff continued this Research Group until the latter’s death in 2014. }

Koch’s molecular therapy requires a high level of cooperation of the patient, patience from both sides and the expert knowledge of the practitioner. For this reason alone, not because of any risk, it is not routinely used as some other therapy. Often they must be stopped halfway due to erroneous behavior of the patient. Most often this relates to serious breaching of the nutritional principles that always make continued treatment problematic. If however there are reasons, one should definitely try to convince the patient of this therapy. It is particularly good as a prelude and first action before the transition to other biological or even conventional forms of treatment of oncology. However, it must be remembered that the priority of infection foci elimination, the removal of geopathic influences and nutritional modification is of utmost importance.

Prepared and carried out in this way, molecular therapy can have highly beneficial effects. But, it is not the “philosopher's stone”. The underlying principle of non-toxic and residue-free recovery by metabolic catalysts that remain as endogenous metabolic and undetectable by their task that continue to work, is a principle that could initiate a new era of non-violent integrative medicine.

The starting point of the molecular therapy is the effect of the above-mentioned free radicals in the metabolism. These are groups of atoms or molecular fragments of exogenous or endogenous origin with specific biochemical function, which can be both vital and hostile. They differ, due to the presence of a single unpaired electron, of other atomic groups in terms of their paramagnetic properties, which prevents them to submit to the nuclear spin orientation. Because of their high reactivity, free radicals have short life. During this time they catalytically resolve harmful metabolic processes much like a chain reaction might function.

There are countless types of free radicals one of which is atomic oxygen, but not singlet oxygen and ozone. In healthy persons they outweigh the metabolic, orthomolecular, life sustaining radicals. The possible presence of harmful radicals in the sense of homeostasis and steady mesenchymal matrix regulation are eliminated as they arise. This is done by means of the factors of an intact enzyme system such as superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione peroxidase, etc. A healthy metabolism can cope in this way with a certain amount of temporarily occurring toxic radicals. However, if damage of this ability occurs as it does with most residents of industrialized countries, it comes to the accumulation of such free radicals with all its sequelae. The people of the western world are continually exposed to a prevailing unbiological lifestyle and nutritional conditions creating countless occasions for forming or receiving free radicals with a negative result.

Civilization’s damage, environmental toxins, endogenous and exogenous noxious agents, ionizing radiation, electromagnetic and geopathic fields, permanent stress, para moleculelar drugs, toxins from tobacco and alcohol, and especially the lifelong effect of a loss of instinct that becomes denatured, the industrially manipulated and media steered diet leads to blockages of the essential molecular reaction and thus to uninhibited proliferation of toxic radicals with its sequelae. These increasingly hinder the interaction of many other maintaining and sustaining fundamental life functions, the coherance of the respiratory chain and consequently the oxygen utilization and detoxification processes, the photoassimilation, incorporation of highly unsaturated fatty acids in the cell membrane, and the intercellular and genetic information. In short, it results in the first local, later the general failure of the mesenchymal regulatory processes up to the formation of the first tumor cell.

The active orthomolecular carbonyl > C = 0 is the most important of all free radicals within the essential biochemical processes. The reversible double bond between carbon and oxygen is this radical protagonist of the electron dynamics. This maintains and regulates the whole metabolism, as well as all energy conversion processes and cellular functions

For Koch, the most widespread and dangerous disruptive factor of energy balance is overloading with nitrogen - rising from amino acids or alkylating agents, resulting in the displacement of the oxygen atom from the bond > C = 0 through N and the change to > C = N -C--. These non-physiological "azomethines" are highly toxic, and, unlike most free radicals stable and durable. They are deleterious in their purpose to the mentioned enzyme blockages and other dysregulation.

The azomethine groups can only be reconverted to stronger energy and higher redox potential> C = 0th through catalysts. This simultaneously manages the
regression and reintegration of malignant cells, highly toxic viruses and other
pathogens in the normal tissue metabolism. Koch availed himself of the derivatives he developed, that were compatible without secondary damage or side effects:

1.) The cyclic molecules of para-benzoquinone and rhodizonic acid

with 2 or 4 carbonyl groups

2.) The cyclic Trichinoyls with 6 carbonyl groups

3.) Allopathic molecules of (endogenous) glyoxal and methylglyoxal

with 2 carbonyl groups

4.) The allopathic polyketones having 2-10 carbonyl groups (trade name
"Carbonyl group comp. SSR").

Prerequisite for the optimal effect of molecular therapy is the elimination of the
main sources of toxic compounds. This is only possible by switching to a
diet that dispenses with any kind of animal protein at least 3-6 months.

This corresponds exactly with the recommended protein restriction in the treatment of medical conditions as "hyperproteinemia" by Wendt, described by him, and "hypoporopathy" [lowered permeability of capillary membranes due to thickening](18-20). We call this form of vegetarianism as "Vegan food". Not only meat, sausage, fish and all marine animals, but also milk and all dairy products such as buttermilk, yogurt, cottage cheese and cheese of any kind and eggs.

It has been proven and exemplified often by supporters of veganism for decades that such a diet can be consumed by people of all ages on a permanent basis.

It prevents iron deficiency by eating leafy vegetables, fruits and whole grains, containing all the vitamins and trace elements, even the frequently cited B12 deficiency can be compensated by parsley and other herbs, as well as a full intestinal flora. Anyone, but at least lacto-vegetarians nourished by vegan principles, are freed through the benefits of the orthomolecularity of the resulting endemic acidification as an expression of the acid-base dysfunction, which in turn has to be considered as cause and regulator of many deposition and inflammatory diseases (anti -acid-Diet). Acidosis descends with the removal of pathogenic tissue and at the same time their reciprocally proportional, cancer-beneficial alkalosis of the blood [21].

In hyperproteinemia, enteral incurred co-carcinogens are always present, detectable in urine and blood as decay products indole, urorosein, cadaverine and putrescine which are thereby reduced. Some components of "whole foods", for example vitamin C, glutathione, selenium etc. are defined directly as "free radical scavengers".

During and after Koch molecular therapy, animal protein must not be given for a period of several months in any form, - no meat, no fish, no dairy products and eggs. The protein requirements must be met during this time exclusively by vegetable protein: whole grains, legumes, nuts, almonds, soy products, also glidine (grain protein), (chewed nuts and almonds are digested insufficiently and the use of nut and almond butters is recommended). The reason for this drastic ban is that KOCH indicates that animal protein (postmortem or extracorporeally) forms toxic amines rapidly (which also arises in a dysbacterial intestinal flora milieu). These amines cause and maintain the blockade of the carbonyl groups in the cancer tissue, their removal is the goal of Koch's therapy. Any food tha is different from that described here is not recommended.

Above and beyond it’s therapeutic benefits, vegetarianism, as well as veganism, have indefinite broad-based economic, ecological and economic advantages over conventional economic and supply systems by reducing the need for extensive forage crops, the preservation of biological balance and the direct delivery to humanity with vegetables, grains and fruit. There is sufficient evidence of this in the form of experience in regionally limited areas.

Such animal proteins and albumin-free food can be quite delicious and satisfying and varied. This is described in the kitchen-oriented book of Helga Leyk [8], aimed specifically at the Koch molecular therapy.

Since the presence of azomethine groups contained in animal protein, even in small amounts, the conversion of
> C = N -C-- to> C = 0
is made difficult, impedes and impairs molecular therapy or renders it completely
ineffective, the patient on the vegan diet must start it at least 14 days before the
first Carbonyl group injections begin, strictly continuing thereafter depending on the type and severity of the disease, and in accordance with future necessary
repeated injections, if any, for several months, or even years. The opportunity associated with good health with greater security and to remain so, is to certainly facilitated in this change in lifestyle.

Immediately preceding the Koch therapy there are few fasting days on which you should drink only distilled water, unsweetened herbal tea, sugar-free fruit or vegetable juice, vegetable broth. Prolonged fasting is indeed the "royal" road to profound healing process from the inside out, also it is the best way to quick deacidification.

The injection technique should be administered as recommended by the manufacturer of the preparations. The homeopathic substances contained in the ampoules are as sensitive as the radicals. The are produced in a complex process without the use of salines, thus not isotonic, therefore subcutaneous or intramuscular injection is extremely painful. It is given intravenously without complications, - a little autologous blood can be drawn and mixed with the ampoule contents within the syringe. When mixed with 3-5 ml of blood, the injection also succeeds i.m. without pain with the advantage of autohemotherapy.

A large diameter, short cannula (1.2 x 30 mm) as used for drawing blood is employed to allow the liquid to contact the metal for as short a time as possible.

Because traces of metal dust can make the means ineffective inside the needle, the plastic or all-glass syringe is first repeatedly flushed with the needle with sterile aqua not saline, then filled from the ampoule. It is then injected as quickly as possible with or without autologous blood, for that reason. Any unpleasant reactions are not to be feared, apart from very rare allergies to para-group compounds.

For children, preparations in vials are used. Orally given, carbonyl can also cause notable improvements including energy balance and the subjective condition. This form of therapy is also recommended as a maintenance dose with appropriate intervals after completion of the initial injections in adults. There is also a topically and orally usable carbonyl-aerosol with glyoxal and methylglyoxal in an alcohol solution, supportive for daily use.

The catalytic effect of carbonyl, as well as the toxic free radicals run as a chain reaction. The injections: - one recalls the principles of homeopathy and to the “actuation of a starter motor in a car - not too early and not too often repeated.

In oncological diseases the rule is every 7-14 days. This does not apply to oral doses. In zoster with herpes (and some other acute illnesses) two daily injections are recommended daily. Here also, the diet principle of immediate rigorous and multi-day fasting taking place during preparatory days. The treatment intervals are directed by the reactions and the condition of the patient and according to the course of the tumor affection. Impending improvement or remissions are not to be disturbed by premature or even para molecular measures. Even with the methods of holistic therapy, application of the carbonyl groups should be restrained, so also with mistletoe preparations, electrolytes and enzymes.

Strictly to be avoided are all drugs, cytostatics, radiation, anesthesia, surgery and rehabilitative measures because they thwart the molecular reaction. These must also have been completed at least 4-6 weeks in advance of therapy and may not continue after therapeutic success is achieved or repeated application. When it becomes necessary to relieve pain relief opioldes are preferred, as well as neural therapy and acupuncture.

An exception to the mentioned incompatibilities are oxygen and ozone. These are useful to restore cellular respiratory gases and are even desirable because the parenterally given carbonyl in quinone form together with O2 and O3 in cancer cells of accumulated hydroquinone to oxidize quinone or substitute the blocked normal cells’ quinone. This is the most important for the cellular respiration member of the respiratory chain as a condition for switching from the proton to electron transport. The intact respiratory chain in turn forms the basis of the interaction of all vital control loops and thus any immunity and order function.

As a standard for O2O3-supply, 600-1200 μg per week, divided into 2-3 doses per 20-60 μg 03 / ml application IM without autologous blood, with autologous blood (HOT) IV, alternatively, with oxygen inhalation 1 to 3 times weekly for 15 minutes at 4 l O2 / min flow preferably using pulse-matched load with 20-150 W. (long-term program of classical KMT according to v. Ardenne).

Notable improvements and cures in mainly chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis, scleroderma, PCP, eczema, diabetes, cerebral sclerosis, autoimmune diseases, hepatitis, herpes zoster, etc., in which therapeutic alternatives are hardly available, especially malignancies of all organ areas and severities including lymphomas and leukemia, are detailed in publications [3,6,7].

Koch’s therapy applies especially to Dieter Reinstorff [10, 11], who published a new version of Koch's standard work in a 2nd edition (in German). His results were further confirmed by Dr. Windstosser for 15 years in the exclusive oncological care of more than 4,000 cancer patients and cancer at risk. Koch and his staff in a sensational FDA trial, documented 20,000 successfully treated patients in the US.

The preparations are produced according to Koch’s original method manufactured by pharmaceutical Biologica-Tonia GmbH, Flörsheim-Dalsheim. Consultations and information provided in therapeutic issues are also available from the office of the Research Group, Dr. Dieter Reinstorff, Bruno-LauenrothWeg 31, 22417 Hamburg, Tel .: 040/5 20 25 02, Fax: 040/5 20 33 10)

[Translators note: Dr. Dieter Reinstorff passed away in 2014, his office is closed]

1. Rhodizonic acid comp. N-ampoules
Content: Rhodizonic acid, Trichinoyl and Glyoxal equally into each D 6 (this number indicates the degree of dilution, however, has nothing to do with the principle of the manufacturing process of homeopathic remedies).
Indications: Acute and chronic viral infections, diseases and late complications of the liver, lungs and kidneys, connective tissue diseases, dermatosis, nervous diseases, pre- and postoperatively in all tumor diseases alternating with carbonyl comp. SSR ampoules. Application: each 1 Amp all 2-14 days.

2. Carbonyl group comp. SSR ampoules

Content: carbonyl polyketone in D6.
Indication: As in 1, especially with herpes zoster. Pre- and postoperatively in all
Tumor diseases, alternating with 1: As with. 1

3. Carbonyl group ampoules
Content: glyoxal and methylglyoxal equal parts in each D6.
Indication: As in 1 and 2, especially in breast, uterine, stomach and intestinal cancer. Application: As in 1

References:

(1) Butenandt, A.: Molekulare Biologie als Fundament der modernen Medizin. Münchner

Med. Wschr. 34 (1966).

[2] Floyd, R.A.: Free Radicals and Cancer. M. Dekker Inc., New York 1982.

(3) Grabowski, S.: Grundlagen der Therapie mit Elektronendonatoren und Radikalenfängern. Eigenverlag, Berlin.

[4] Guillot, B.; Despages, G.: Les radicaux libres a la racine des pathologiques. De natura

rerum 2 (1988) 52-58.

[5] Hartweger, E. W S.; Reinstorff, D.: Erfahrungen mit der Molekulartherapie nach Professor Koch, insbesondere im Hinblick auf die Tumortherapie und die Kombination mit anderen nichttoxischen Therapieformen. Das Seminar 3 (1983).

[6] Hentze, M. W; Kulozik, A.E.; Bartram, C.R.: Einführung in die medizinische

Molekularbiologie. Grundlagen - Klinik - Perspektiven. Springer Verlag, Heidelberg 1990.

(7) Kief H.: Pathobiochemie der Tumorzelle und Einsatz der Kochschen Präparate im

Rahmen naturheilkundlicher Tumortherapie. Persönlich übergebenes Expose aus dem

Eigenverlag.

(8) Kief H.: Neue Erfahrungen mit der Koch'schen Molekulartherapie. Gesundes Leben 3/1 (1983).

[9] Koch, WE: Das Überleben bei Krebs- und Viruskrankheiten. Das Schlüsselprinzip ihrer Heilbarkeit. Karl F. Haug Verlag, Heidelberg 1981.

(10) Leyk, H.: Spezialdiät für die Molekulartherapie. Praktische Hinweise für eine

tiereiweißfreie Ernährung. Karl F. Haug Verlag, Heidelberg 1983.

(11) Ohlenschläger, G.; Berger, I.: Wie frei sind freie Radikale im lebenden System?

Erfahrungsheilkunde 37 (1988) 55-70.

(12) Reinstorff, D.: Molekulartherapie und Krebs - signifikante Besserung der

Laborparameter, Steigerung der subjektiven Lebensqualität. Ratgeber Gesundheit 3 (1987).

[13] Reinstorff, D.: Molekulartherapie nach Prof. Dr. W.F. Koch mit Dokumentation der

besonderen Therapierichtungen und natürlichen Heilweisen in Europa. IZDN-FFB. Bd. 2.

VGM-Verlag, Essen 1992, S. 323 ff.

[14] Reinstorff, E.: Die Molekulartherapie von Prof. Dr. Dr. William Frederick Koch und der sogenannte "Koch-Effekt". Erfahrungsheilkunde 16 (1967) 301306.

[15] Reinstorff, E.: Die Therapie mit Freien Radikalen und Carbonylgruppen.

Erfahrungsheilkunde 7 (1968).

[16] Reinstorff, E.: Der heutige Stand der Kochschen Molekulartherapie. Prä-und

postoperative Tumortherapie 2 (1970).

(17) Reinstorff, E.- Erfahrungen mit der Molekulartherapie nach Koch. Erfahrungsheilkunde 13 (1970).

(18) Reinstorff, E.: Erfahrungen mit der Molekulartherapie nach Koch. Krebsgeschehen 3

(1971).

[19] Rocholl, H.J.: Therapie-Schema mit den Carbonylgruppen der Kochschen

Molekulartherapie. Das Seminar 12 (1984).

(20) Schuitemaker, G.E.: Vrije Radikalen. Orthomolekular. Supplement 10 (1989).

[21] Seeger, P.G.: Die Kochsche Molekulartherapie. raum & zeit 38 (1989).

[22] Wacker, A.: Molekularbiologische Grundlagen der Immunsuppression. Deutsches

Ärzteblatt 50 (1973).

(23) Wendt, L.: Krankheiten verminderter Kapillarmembran-Permeabilität. Verlag E. E.

Koch, Frankfurt 1973.

[24] Wendt, L.: Ist eine vorwiegende Fleischkost gesundheitsschädlich? Med. Welt. 11(1977).

[25] Wendt, L.; Petri, S.: Eiweißfasten. Rezepte für die Eiweiß-Abbaudiät. Karl F. Haug

Verlag, Heidelberg 1985.

(26) Windstosser, K.: Die Säure-Basen-Bilanz. Eine vergessene Dimension des

Krebsgeschehens. Vortrag gehalten auf der Med. Woche Baden-Baden 1992.

[27] Worlitschek, M.: Praxis des Säure-Basen-Haushaltes. Grundlagen und Therapie. Karl F. Haug Verlag, Heidelberg 1991.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

Illustrations to: PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF SELECTED CHAPTERS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL
INFORMATION OF THE BOOK: SURVIVAL FACTOR IN NEOPLASTIC AND VIRAL DISEASES

(Texts below)

2evxcp5.jpg

FIGURE "A"

2s8seva.jpg

FIGURE "B"

2lid62p.jpg

FIGURE "C"

2jb145.jpg

FIGURE "D"

ay3axg.jpg

FIGURE "E"

eqpkyf.jpg

FIGURE "F"

PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF SELECTED CHAPTERS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL

INFORMATION OF THE BOOK:

SURVIVAL FACTOR IN NEOPLASTIC AND VIRAL DISEASES

ByWILLIAM FREDERICK KOCH, Ph.D., M.D.

[ Edited By Dr. Dieter Reinstorff (†) , Hamburg, Germany ]

One has seen that the reversal of pathogenesis of microorganisms follows much the same pattern as the reversal of neoplasia in tissue cells. Virulence is proportional to pathogenicity in both, and their parasitism is a necessary property depending on the degree of deficiency against which survival is attempted.It is also an economic provision that normal tissue survival arises in the successful performance of the specific function of any form of life in its contribution to the Great Biological Economy. Under this circumstance, parasitism, pathogenicity and their virulences are utterly impossible, as the pattern of activity is determined by functional procedure and restoration of function eliminates all three.

One has also seen that normal function depends on normal structure, the key to which is the unhindered Carbonyl group in the presence of molecular oxygen. Energy production in any form of aerobic life can then proceed by dehydrogenation, free radical production, peroxide free radical production and the rest of the oxidative progression.

It is axiomatic therefore, that where any one of the three features, virulence, pathogenicity or parasitism is eliminated by this basic corrective provision, all three are eliminated as well. Clinical demonstrations were given in the testimony of many physicians and veterinarians in the 1942 and 1946 Federal Court Trials by the Veterinarian Department of the University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as by the Ministry of Agriculture of that same province. Their testimony showed that highly virulent hemolytic staphylococci lost their toxicity and hemolytic properties together with the restoration of the normal calcium balance and the restorative healing of the parenchyma of seriously infected mammary gland structures instead of by scar tissue. At the same time, a rapid return of health followed after the Therapy of the text was given, and most important of all, the rate of recuperation was proportional to the rate of increase in the germs that had formerly produced the disease. One concludes that the normal function of bacteria cleaning out dead tissue debris had been restored by the action of the activated Carbonyl group. The same effects were observed in the healing of huge tubercular cavities, the healing of fulminating and chronic terminal Osteomyelitis, as well as, other infections. Toxicity tests done before and after Treatment, of gangrenous mastitis in dairy cows, showed that filtrates from the bacterial cultures taken from untreated animals were fatally toxic, while those taken from treated animal lesions were non-toxic.

To test the above principles, Dr. Dieter Reinstorff ran various bacterial cultures of which the photographic plate pictures an example. It served as a test for virulence. The inoculum was a highly virulent hemolytic streptococcus taken from a child. At two weeks after the inoculation of the test and the control cultures, the latter showed rich growth while the test plate showed no growth at all. The test plate was treated with 2 milliliters of the 10-(12) concentration of the Reagent. This test for virulency is in accord with the loss of pathogenicity after Treatment as reported above.

( SEE FIGURE "A" ABOVE )
http://i67.tinypic.com/2evxcp5.jpg

Treated culture at left, Control culture at right after two weeks incubation.

CONTINUED...

Last edited:
OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

REVERSAL OF VIRULENCE OF HEMOLYTIC STREPTOCOCCUS BY CONTACT WITH GLYOXYLIDE SOLUTION, 10-(12) CONCENTRATION

It is also evident that the data shows that the pathogenicity was not removed by a destructive reagent, but rather by the corrective function of the activated Carbonyl group. There was no longer any necessity for parasitism to win survival and no forced effort at reproduction was necessary to try to overcome a deficiency, for the correction was already made by supplying the normal source of energy for its created function and hence, pathogenicity could not result. Similar patterns of recuperation are observed clinically.

The delay in the occurrence of the first reaction to Treatment, be it 24 hours, 36, 72 or more hours, or even days and weeks or months (as in the case on Multiple Sclerosis of Mrs. R. P.) after the Remedy is injected, presents the characteristics of the induction period to a chain reaction, a free radical affair, and hence shows that fundamentally the result of the activated Carbonyl to be not an equimolecular affair, but an inductive affair. It resembles the refractory period following a toxic drug when sub-fatal, but when the tissues fail to respond to a second or third dose all of which together are more than fatal in amount, is given at the start all at once. The culture plate is also an example, for the adaptation of the parasite to the medium took two weeks to reach full bloom while the test plate showed no growth. So the parasitic survival effort is likewise a chain affair, another instance of the universality of free radical phenomena in life processes. One should therefore observe the response to the Treatment with the Carbonyl groups of the text with careful attention before deciding that a dose is inactive when visible changes of recovery do not show up immediately.

MAGNETIC ASPECTS OF CARCINOGENESIS AND ITS REVERSAL

Ever since 1920, treated cancer patients in transit from Western parts of the country to Detroit reported that they felt much better after passing East of Ypsilanti, Michigan. The reports were too numerous to ignore, so we investigated the district between Detroit, Ypsilanti, Wayne and Redford. After eliminating alpha, beta, gamma, and cosmic rays, we settled on the magnetic flux of the district as responsible. The dip-needle did not vary as much as 20 degrees from the horizontal but the flux was stronger than that in unfavorable places.

We found many residents of the district who made rapid easy recoveries from widespread neoplastic invasions of the vital organs had reversals that were permanent and complete. So the recovery process was favored as well as the feeling of well being of the patients in transit. The soil was a rich, sandy, black, shiny, loam with rich vegetation and many earthworms and grubs, so we figured that the magnetic flux favored soil building by the flora and fauna of that function. Centuries of fertilization by animal excreta and decaying organic matter, that supplied iron-porphyrin compounds from bile, blood and flesh, with paramagnetic oxygen profited by the magnetic flux to accelerate its soil building reactions. Foods raised here were therefore the very best.

The cancer incidence was just as high and the neoplasms just as malignant as ones found elsewhere. But the recoveries from cancer by the Therapy of this text were exceptionally rapid and easy. Both carcinogenesis and its reversal are free radical affairs. The former is anoxic while the reversal stages use paramagnetic oxygen and peroxide free radicals as its principle actors. So, since oxygen is 4,000 times more magnetically susceptible, like iron with which it coordinates, than most other elements in the tissues, it concentrates with other paramagnetic materials as calcium and iron in the activated spots of the mitochondria to boost the reaction rates of function and detoxicative oxidations.

Confirmatory are the boosting effects of magnetic storms that occur with the sun’s rotation every 27 days, on both the rates of neoplastic activity and the reversals to normal. Here again the recoveries are boosted far beyond the pathogenic rates, and no doubt for the same reasons, for in addition to the paramagnetic oxygen and trace elements, the mitochondria hold the activated Carbonyls and quinones and the necessary calcium in their activated spots. These claims included in our Postulate were opposed decades ago, but are now being confirmed by modern microbiologists even those including the blocking effects of guanidin. We hold that the electron mechanics of the double bond of the Carbonyl and its activating ethylenic linkage are also magnetically susceptible whereby their dehydrogenations are also hastened. Antagonistic are mercuric salts, amines, and sulphides, against which cyanide protects, though antagonizing the cytochrome system, and tends to prevent neoplastic change. This indicates that the primary pathology of cancer follows proton withdrawal and blocks electron transport for it depends on hypoxia. The curative progression depends on vigorous proton withdrawal in the presence of oxygen and is aided by the magnetic activation of free radicals.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ETHYLENE BRIDGE

In reality, the ethylenic linkage is not an electron donor, but a weak withdrawer of electrons. When conjugated with a Carbonyl group which is an active electron attractor, the ethylenic electrons are mobilized toward the Carbonyl group, and such substituents as CH(3) CH2CH3 CH(CH(3))2 and C(CH(3))3 which are active releasers of electrons will, when located at the opposite end of the double bond, supply their quota for attraction to the Carbonyl group of the FCG system. In addition, the Carbonyl group is negatively polarized with an oxygen atom rating 3.5 electronegative units and a carbon atom of 2.5 electronegative units. Only fluorine exceeds the electro negativity of oxygen. Therefore, the Carbonyl group of the FCG system as conjugated with an ethylenic linkage serves as an active dehydrogenator of fuels and pathogens that enter its field and the ethylenic linkage serves as the bridge for the electronic migrations toward the Carbonyl group. Where two or more Carbonyl group double bonds are conjugated in series, the orbital mechanics determine so heavy a concentration of electrons and electro negativity at one of the groups, that it becomes a most active dehydrogenator and, as in Triquinoyl, the strain becomes so great that one group even becomes expellable to form the more stable five member ring.

In addition, fuels and pathogens are especially equipped to mobilize their critical hydrogen atoms. In glycogen and the polysaccharides, the Carbonyl groups are inactivated and in the monosaccharides the lactone structure alters the activity. When the Carbonyl group is free; however, it attracts the electrons away from the hydroxyl groups so that the hydrogen atoms tend to be liberated with ease as protons. This mobilization is seen when glucose or fructose are dissolved in heavy water. Here it is found that the hydrogen atoms trade places freely at random with the deuterium of the heavy water. Such mobility is surprising in view of the fact that the bond energy of the OH group is one of the highest for a covalent bond; namely, 110.2 Kilo-Calories and the bond length is one of the shortest, namely 0.95 A units. Thus one sees the power of mesomeric induction to bring about reactivity without causing ionization. The same applies to the C-H linkage.

Pathogens, like unsaturated fats, also invite dehydrogenations in various degrees. Here we Postulate that a methylenic group positioned alpha to a double bond of an ethylenic linkage offers two activated hydrogen atoms; one is important for the integration with the FCG system during the anoxia and the other invites removal from the integrated pathogen by the Carbonyl group of the curative Reagent. (This dehydrogenation can also be accomplished by an appropriate free radical). The activation of the pathogen’s hydrogen atom is secured by withdrawing electrons from the alpha placed methylene group by the substituents placed at the other end of the double bond. Those that withdraw electrons are halogens, methoxyl, hydroxyl, aldehyde, carbonyl, vinyl , phenyl, cyano and sulphydryl as well as the imide groups. Here one sees the possible place of iodine in activating the initiation of physiological oxidation. The withdrawal of electrons from the alpha positioned carbon-hydrogen or oxygen-hydrogen bond weakens it to facilitate dehydrogenation. The stage is thus set intrinsically in the pathogenesis for its oxidative reversal. The pathology actually provides for its correction. The philosophic implications deserve thought.

The basic pathology in endocrine, viral and neoplastic disease is; therefore, of the same pattern and depends upon the electron passing powers of an ethylenic linkage to activate the position alpha to it. The Carbonyl group is an electron accumulator and the alpha methylene group an electron donor.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FREE RADICAL

Recently, Prof. Cheves Walling of Columbia University stated: “Twenty-five years ago free radical chemistry interested only a few gas-phase kineticists... It is remarkable that one set of simple principles is basic to such a diverse group of processes and products." As our investigations show, the service of free radical products and processes made it possible to understand and reverse the pathogenesis of cancer and liberate the host cell from fatal viral integration decades earlier than 25 years ago, and in fact, concomitant with the development of the plasticindustry. Thus the free radical occupies an important field in biological processes as well.

(It is interesting to note that Dow Chemical Company and Dr. Willard H. Dow first became aware of Dr. Koch’s free radical research due to their independent study of the free radical as it related to the development of plastics).

The free radical made possible an explanation of the Pasteur Effect, and its reverse the Crabtree Effect, which in our opinion is a means of measuring the contents of respiring elements that conduct cell functions. Crabtree (1929) showed that when glucose was added to cancer slices, the use of oxygen was inhibited in favor of glycolysis, which was not the case with normal tissues as liver and kidney cortex. Here addition of glucose stimulated respiration. It was also shown that such metabolically inert tissues as cartilage and kidney medulla exhibited the Crabtree Effect much like cancer tissue. Natal retina did also, until it matured and could function as an oxidation mechanism. Thus, where and to what extent that respiration is possible, addition of glucose will stimulate oxygen use, and where this function is limited, glycolysis is used to dispose of the added glucose, and the use of oxygen is depressed to the extent that common factors engage in both respiration and glycolysis. Thus cancer tissue has a limited oxidation rate or capacity that it cannot increase under stimulation, and is using to the limit all the time, thus revealing the inability to supply further oxidative facilities. What is the cause of this deficiency?

Aisenberg (1961) offered the two explanations that are supported by data given in this text, (a) the diminished amount of mitochondria in tumor cells, as Warburg also suggested; and (b) the statement forwarded by Chance and Hess (1959) that the respiratory elements are still present in normal amount, but are under a restraining influence which blocks the oxidation ability proportionately. This is exactly what our text has demonstrated together with an explanation of both the hindering mechanism’s chemistry and that of the liberation of the oxidation mechanism. Thus our Thesis is supported again.

Not only the FCG’s of the various specific functions may be concerned, but also the Carbonyl groups of the accessory factors to the oxidation process, and the electron or hydrogen acceptors as the quinones so recently discovered to exist in all living cells. Their structures are essentially Carbonyl groups activated by conjugation with double bonds of ethylenic linkages. Similarly we find activated Carbonyl groups in the keto-steroids, and the spent products of all such structures, are hydrogenated and reduced to hydroxyl. In the case of the ketosteroids the double bonds are also inactivated, and so the molecule cannot be reversed to function again, but in the case of the quinones the double bonds are not altered and reversal with return of function is possible. Thus Coenzyme Q can function as a coenzyme over and over again as an electron transfer agent.

The quinone structure is also admirably adapted to such function so as to meet the requirements of specificity in oxidation-reduction potential and for selecting the specific materials it will react with in each particular cell activity. The substituents placed about the quinone’s double bonds give the steric advantages and hindrances required for specific reactions and for elevated or depressed negativity and oxidation-reduction potentials of the Carbonyl groups. Twenty years ago the most celebrated biochemists testified that the quinone structure had no place in biological processes in opposition to our Thesis. Today, we know otherwise and the position of the free radical, which can now be proven by electron spin resonance techniques, is demonstrated as fundamental to all living processes.The present writer’s Professor of Chemistry was the discoverer of the Free Radical, Moses Gomberg. He developed his thesis as a pure piece of philosophy, but he lived long enough to see it become the basis of the plastic industry, and even learned of the first adventures of this writer’s application of the free radical in the interpretation and correction of pathologic states. We join Prof. Walling in saluting the glorious work of Gomberg.

In our early work we found that polymerizing unsaturated free radicals of low molecular weight stimulated cancer development decidedly, whereas large inert polymers blocked cancer growth and involution soon followed. Our conclusion was that the carcinogen integrated with the host cell nucleus by a co-polymerization process of free radical double bond additions, whether the carcinogen is a polymerizing bacterial toxin or a vegetating provirus, whose units were largely host cell nuclear products; the symbiosis held through the mitotic act. The small polymers offered more double bonds and free radicals for hastening the mitosis point; whereas, the large inert polymer blocked further additions as a terminator of the chain. Moreover, the energy for the mitotic act was provided by the polymerization and was not dependent on usual sources as glycolysis or oxidation. Hence, the small free radical additions provided more energetic cell division. Dehydrogenated synthetic carcinogens initiate the integration of either pathogen with the mitotic mechanism’s FCG activating double bond when during anoxia the free radical formed adds to one pole of this double bond. The free radical formed thus at the other pole adds to the critical ethylenic linkage of the pathogen producing a free radical at the other pole that continues the polymerization process that supplies the energy for uncontrolled mitosis. This is why the synthetic carcinogen is lost track of when the malignant change sets in. Such is our explanation.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

REVIEW OF CARCINOGENESIS AND ALLERGENESIS

As we have seen, the cause of cancer is a multiple affair in which anoxia and two pathogens are the principal actors, and the same pattern holds for the production of allergies. The only difference is that in cancer the basic functional cell unit attacked is the mitotic mechanism for cell reproduction. In respiratory allergies, the secreting mechanism, the contractile mechanism, and the energy producing and receiving FCG’s as well as their activating double bonds are involved. Where as in neurological allergies like epilepsy, compulsory neuroses, and fixed ideas, the conductile energy producing and receiving FCG systems of the activating double bonds are attacked. We have classified cancer as an allergy of the cell’s mitotic mechanism decades ago (Natural Immunity, 1934, Christopher Publ. Co. - Koch).

The energy for excessive action of an allergy or neoplasia is not received from the normal sources of oxidation nor even glycolysis as Warburg suggested, for the FCG of energy production and acceptance is blocked by the pathogenic additions. We conclude that the energy comes from the polymerization of one of the pathogens integrated with one terminal of the FCG activating double bond as a free radical addition. In the case of cancer and any other allergies, the pathogen is a virus or a polymerizing toxin produced by bacteria trapped in the scar of an old infection where ischaemia protects it from oxidation. This pathogen is the sustaining toxin that may be difficult to differentiate from a virus, or bacteriophage living in symbiosis with the germ and paralyzing its activity, instead of causing its lysis. When it gains entrance into the blood stream and into the host cell, its critical double bond adds to the distal pole of the FCG activating double bond which has become a free radical through addition of the free radical offered by the exciting or sensitizing pathogen to the proximal pole. The sensitizing or initiating pathogen may be a synthetic carcinogen that has been dehydrogenated by the FCG during anoxia or the free radical of an incompletely combusted metabolite, a dehydrogenated sulfhydryl bacterial product, or a free radical produced by sunrays in the polymerizing units of a maturing pollen. The latter would be the initiating pathogen in hay fever or asthma. When it adds to the distal pole of the FCG activating double bond, the free radical formed at the other pole can co-polymerize with the sustaining pathogen as just stated whose energy liberated by polymerization forces the excessive uncontrolled mitosis or other functions as an allergy. The smaller the molecule, the greater the content of double bonds, the more rapid the polymerization, and the greater the amount of energy produced, and hence the more intense the pathogenic action, be it an allergic affair or a neoplasm. Also the smaller the molecule, the more energy is shown by the free radical wandering in its domain, to force the polymerizations.

The initiating toxin could be one of the sulfhydryl products of certain bacteria trapped in occluded tonsilar crypts, the apical infection of teeth, or some occluded scarred sinus of long standing. Sulfhydryl readily forms free radicals on dehydrogenation by the FCG, and it also has the ability to add to double bonds of ethylenic linkages conjugated with Carbonyl groups. It can thus interfere with oxidations in several ways for it can inactivate the quinone type co-enzymes as Co-enzyme Q-10, which is an electron carrier or transfer agent. When one closes a culture of such bacteria taken from a focus of infection just mentioned, it soon shows the development of malodorous mercaptans. In like manner it may add to the FCG activating system to initiate the pathogenesis.

To show that the focal infection of long standing is a factor in carcinogenesis, a typical case history will suffice. This woman was then 56 years of age and her case history was included in the Testimony before the Federal Trade Commission in 1943, as a demonstration of the nature of the recovery process after the Koch Reagent was given. The uterus and most of the pelvis and lower abdomen were involved by a biopsy proven cancer of the uterus, and the right breast also presented a massive cancer of the simplex type which extended into the axilla. There were numerous metastases to the skin as well when she received the Koch Reagent in 1938. Recovery was in evidence within three weeks and continued with reactions at the twelfth and twenty-fourth weeks. At the end of the twenty-fourth week the absorption of all growths was complete and an acute violent inflammation of the tonsil and lymphatics of the neck on the right side set in. She could neither swallow nor speak for about a week, then it quickly subsided and she felt very well in all respects. When describing her symptoms, she stated that she had the very same symptoms some 20 years earlier, and her health was never good afterwards. During that attack she could not speak nor swallow. It was determined that both symptomatologies were identical, except that in the recent attack the symptoms left rapidly leaving her in exceptionally good health.

Here we have an example of the reversal of the pathogenesis as the essence of the recovery process. The first symptom in the initiation of the disease was the last symptom to be brought to light and its causative pathology cleared away at the wind-up of the correction process. The interpretation is what we have offered since 1926. During the recovery, the de-polymerization of the sustaining pathogen was going on and finally when the growth was gone the monomeric form of the toxin only was present to produce the same symptoms as it did when the germ (and its virus) infected the tonsilar area and produced the original inflammation and its subsequent cicatrization. Both inflammatory reactions to the monomeric form of the toxin were identical except that the recovery reaction induced by the corrective Reagent burned the infection away completely including the toxins adsorbed in the protective scar tissue. Since these were also burned away, the scar tissue became obsolete and was absorbed like the neoplasms themselves. The correction was therefore complete for no scar tissue was needed after the toxin was burned away. The completion of the recovery from diabetes with its gangrene conforms to the same pattern. Here the block to FCG function of energy production and acceptance left the islet cells unable to produce insulin and the evolution of the pathology that followed included bacterial infection of the ischaemic bones, which then underwent necrosis. The recovery process removed the basis for this infection and the infection left so the bones could be restored in minute detail. The radiographs demonstrate this. The pathogenesis patterns as outlined here need not be rigid and must conform to the attending circumstances. They are in harmony with clinical experience and the established facts of physiology and chemistry, and are a guide to successful Treatment, which after all was the goal of 50 years of investigation.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

GRAPHS SHOWING BLOOD SUGAR BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT

1,2,3, and 6 are cases that had no previous insulin or other treatment. The rest are cases of longer standing that had insulin and other anti-diabetic remedies, but could not tolerate them and were not helped by them except transiently.

(SEE FIGURE "B" ABOVE POST)
http://i64.tinypic.com/2s8seva.jpg

These cases show the immediate return of function of the islet cells that still remain after the inhibiting toxin is removed, and a slower return as reconstruction of islet cells are being rebuilt as in Case No. 5 and 9.

Some cases await further blood tests to show this reconstruction effect, such as Cases No. 4 and 8.

(SEE FIGURE "C" ABOVE POST)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lid62p.jpg

Before giving the SSR, the diet was changed to unlimited carbohydrate fruits, vegetables, cereals and bread with all the honey and molasses desired and the animal proteins were all removed, as well as, all medications and insulin. Tea, coffee, tobacco and alcohol were forbidden.

(SEE FIGURE "D" ABOVE POST)
http://i65.tinypic.com/2jb145.jpg

These patients were all sick in many different serious ways, and their health returned fully after the Treatment, and in the late cases the return of full health took place before the sugar came to its low point or the normal

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

DYNAMIC PROPERTIES OF DOUBLE BOND

CLINICAL DEMONSTRATION PREDICTABILITY

One recalls that the conjugated double bond of a Carbonyl group or of an ethylenic linkage activates many physiological processes, pointed out in the text. These activations demonstrate its value as an electron bridge, even in the high energy carrying phosphate esters and especially the enol-phosphate esters. Activation of the function of the Carbonyl group in various capacities, as in the deaminations and decarboxylations co-enzymed by pyridoxal phosphate are demonstrated in their structural formula. However, no attention has been given to this dynamic function of the double bond. Our own Thesis made use of this action long before such ferments were discovered. Thus, one recalls that the mobile electrons of an ethylenic linkage activate both the dehydrogenating and condensation processes of the FCG’s of energy production and energy acceptance.In the pathogen, it activates the position alpha thereto and determines its ability to integrate with the host cell FCG’s and with their activating double bonds. And after integration has taken place, it invites the oxidative separation of the pathogen from the host cell. We saw that the various unions were accomplished by azomethine condensations and free radical additions, as mentioned in the text. In Pyridoxal phosphate’s coenzyme services as in some other recently discovered activities, the azomethine condensation is now identifiable. All such activations depend on the ability of the ethylenic double bond to pass its mobile electrons on to the position alpha to it, of course, as influenced by the substituents present in the molecule. The double bond is therefore identified by the fact that the condensations and cleavages take place at the point alpha to it and it holds a critical value physiologically, pathogenically and therapeutically.We can also demonstrate the presence of this double bond in the pathogen after integration has taken place, by causing cleavage of the double bond itself, when we make use of its identifying characteristics. The cleavage results in the liberation of the host cell’s FCG from the pathogen. This is demonstrated biologically by the cure of the disease.

The identifying characteristics are: (a) the greater rigidity of the double bond against steric rotation, as compared to the greater ease of rotation of the single covalent bond in response to environmental influences; (b) the ability to add a radical or atom at one pole or at both poles in response to the number of atoms or radicals supplied; and (c) when an addition is made at one pole, a free radical is formed at the other pole. In the presence of molecular oxygen, peroxide free radical formation and cleavage of the bond follows with separation of the pathogen from the host cell’s FCG system by forming two terminal Carbonyl groups. The biological evidence is the rescue of the host cell with return of its normal functional status. The pathogen is no longer found.

The double bond is further identified since its characteristic rigidity against rotation provides that the distal pole will hold the same steric relation to the plane of the double bond of the functional Carbonyl group (FCG) in any particular disease or pathogenic integration. Whereas if the bond were single, easy rotation in response to various influences would place this pole in positions where attacking atoms or radicals could not always reach it. Therefore, the number of successful attacks would not be predictable because of steric hindrance. The number of successful attacks on the other hand, is predictable where the bond is double because the steric advantage holds throughout any particular pathogenic category. In other words, where the double bond is concerned, if a successful attack is made once in any disease category, it can be expected to be successful in all other instances of the same disease, other things being equal.

Different pathogens would be judged to present the distal pole in the same steric relation to the FCG double bond, if a predictable response is had in each of a series of diseases caused by different pathogens. This fact has been realized. So we conclude, that the Least Common Denominator both in the pathogenesis and in its correction depends upon this ethylenic linkage of the pathogen, and nature provides for the cure right in the pathogenesis. It is easy to conclude on this basis that animal life was originally free from disease. Only one protective atomic value was needed. We have shown in the text what it is, the SSR. Now we will show by an alternate procedure what the curative process is and thus corroborate our Postulate, and also the standard status of the pathogen’s activating double bond.

For this demonstration, we used the following procedure, which differs from the procedure used throughout the text. The latter, one will recall, was the use of a highly activated DEHYDROGENATOR CARBONYL GROUP, the SSR, which brought about a free radical alpha to this double bond of activation of the pathogen after integration. The sequence was peroxide free radical production and cleavage alpha to the double bond. Now instead of an oxidizing agent, a HYDROGENATOR, a reducing agent of high activity is used to add hydrogen to the distal pole of this double bond by preference, when given in sufficiently high dilution and which adds to both poles when given in adequate or saturating concentration. For steric reasons, Hydrogen is a better carrier of the free radical that makes the additions than any complex group of atoms.

When a dilution of one part to a billion or higher is given, only one pole, the distal pole, is reduced and a free radical is formed at the other pole. This free radical goes through the regular sequence of adding molecular oxygen to become a peroxide free radical that causes cleavage of the double bond itself with production of two Carbonyl groups, one belonging to the FCG and the other being terminal in the pathogen, as an activator of further oxidation. Biologically the results are restored FCG function and cure.

Further as the double bond can add two atoms of hydrogen, one at each pole, and thus become resistant to oxidative attack when sufficient reducing Reagent is given, the integration with the host cell is made permanent and the disease remains. In serious vital diseases, in animals as Hog Cholera, fatality resulted in 100% of cases treated with concentrations of one part to a million. The same was true in Aftosa, dog distemper, and some bacterial infections after poisoning with a tetanus toxin. In animals and man with the high dilution of one part to a trillion and higher, rapid corrections were had in all diseases treated, predictably. These include anterior poliomyelitis, malaria, cancer, and the acute crises of coronary occlusion with infarction, chicken pox and in some hereditary degenerations of serious degree.

Thus by steric and bi-pole evidences, the double bond of activation of the pathogen is demonstrated after integration has taken place and its part played, in both the pathogenesis and in the restoration of normalcy, are also seen.

It is helpful to contrast this action with that of the SSR of the text, since the latter is a dehydrogenator and directly an Oxidizing Agent, while the action of the reducing agent is indirectly an oxidation, but only when used in very high dilution. The SSR shows corrective effects in every dilution from one to a million up to one to a trillion and higher. Here only one action can take place and that is the removal of a hydrogen atom alpha to the activating double bond. This dehydrogenation is followed by the usual sequence of peroxide free radical formation and cleavage alpha to the double bond, and liberation of the host cell. Thus only a curative action can be had when the concentration is needlessly high, as one part per million, the recovery reactions are uselessly too uncomfortably vigorous, without anything being gained over the recovery had by a reasonably dilute dose. The recovery gained by the reducing agent requires an appreciation of the basic chemistry involved. When correctly conducted, it is just the same as when the Oxidizing Agent, the SSR, is used. A few cases will show this. They will be greatly condensed to give the main facts.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

ANTERIOR POLIOMYELITIS PARALYTIC

Miss N. L., trained nurse, age 33, took ill August 16, 1947 with the prodromal symptoms, headache, nausea, terrible leg and back pains and leg stiffness. On August 19, at 4 p.m., both legs from hips to toes were paralyzed, could not support her, and the pains were worse. I saw her at 11:30 that night. There were no tendon reflexes in the legs, no knee jerk. When a pencil point was jabbed forcefully into the soles of her feet, there was no effort at withdrawal, and no muscle contractions could be felt. This is the best test of all. The fever was only 102.5°F. The spine was getting stiffer and the neck also, so the disease was spreading. The injection of 2 cc. of the one to a trillion dilution of the Reducing Agent was given in the right triceps muscle. Results: On the next morning at 8, the mother phoned that the girl could move her legs, slept some and ate a little. At midnight, I saw her again. She could walk, felt pretty well, and was hungry. In two more days, she was ready to work. All reflexes were normal.

MALARIA, CHRONIC MALIGNANT TYPE

Mr. L.M., age 36, gas station attendant, World War II veteran, contracted malaria in the Pacific area, treated in Veteran’s hospitals for many months, but without results. Attacks still came. After one on June 13, 1947 he was given an injection of 2 cc. of the one to a trillion solution of the Reducing agent. Result: No more attacks in the two years that followed under our observation. His health returned very nicely. The history states this was a falciform infection.

CANCER

Mrs. F., age 58. The history claimed full diagnosis of cancer at the Henry Ford Hospital, with hopeless prognosis. Examination showed a weak cachectic woman with an abdomen greatly enlarged with hard irregular tumefaction and a pelvis so involved the landwarks were completely obliterated. Hemorrhage and drainage from vagina and rectum and the enormous involvement, with the great anemia, indicated she could not survive many days. We did not wait for the biopsy report, as we considered the situation hopeless and made a clinical diagnosis only. The Reducing A gent was given 2 cc of the one to a trillion dilution on August 17, 1947. In a month’s time drainage, pain, bleeding and functions had improved. She gradually recovered according to reports. She moved to California. The last report came in August 1961, stating that she fully regained her health and is still well.

CORONARY OCCLUSION

Mrs. S., age 74, with a long history of arterial sclerosis and aortic insufficiency, usually carrying a blood pressure of 200/100, had a severe coronary attack in June 1960. The SSR was given before true infarction could happen and the recovery was immediate. The ECG showed no infarction. The following year on June 27, 1961 she had a very severe attack. She was hospitalized and given every possible aid while under the oxygen tent, but without favorable response. The situation rapidly deteriorated, B.P. 190/100, great pulmonary edema, thin weak pulse at 130 P/M, great dyspnoea, general cyanosis, chest pain and she was at the point of collapse when the Reagent was injected in the triceps muscle, 2 cc. of the one to a trillion dilution. The response was immediate. The house physician took the pulse while the injection was being given to check the change that followed. The needle was a No. 12 bore, one inch long, to accommodate the rapid injection. Just after the needle was withdrawn, a part of a minute after the injection was made, the pulse immediately changed to 60 per minute, the dyspnoea ceased, the cyanosis faded away, and as fast as the blood pressure could be taken it was found to be 140/80. She was comfortable in a minute. The house physician was “shocked." The next morning the ECG was taken, amid showed nodal fibrillation, extensive infarction of the Septum, and ischaemia extending over the lateral wall of the left ventricle. Another ECG taken a week later showed marked improvement with diminution of the area of infarction. The day following the crisis the Blood Pressure was back to its normal for her, 180/100. Her health remains what is considered good for her.

During the first attack the blood was extremely jelled so that the ischaemia of the heart muscle gave the same symptoms as a thrombosis, since the blood was not flowing. But on receiving the SSR, the blood colloids were quickly charged and good dispersion restored the fluidity for normal movement. Infarction was prevented. During the second attack, the jelling of the colloids went on long enough to injure the vessel intimae and true clotting took place over a wide area and besides, a still wider area was ischaemic from extensive blood jelling. Wherever the true clot had not interrupted the circulation, the dispersion was restored and a good flow assured. The periphery of the infracted area showed so much improvement within a week, that one could conclude, that much of the integrated toxin was really removed. The speed of the restoration to normal in both instances was the same and in each instance depended on the separation of the pathogen from the FCG of all the cells concerned. Dr. Jayme Treiger attended her in both attacks.

CHICKEN POX

Dr. Treiger reports on 14 cases of Chicken Pox treated during an epidemic in 1961. Twelve cases gave immediate responses so that the lesions did not progress any further after Treatment with the reducing agent, but started to involute right away. Between 24 to 48 hours, the recoveries were complete. The other two cases recovered between 5 days and a week. Thus the virus was instantaneously removed from the tissue cell’s FCG, in the first 12 cases. The results in the two cases that failed to respond to the Reagent were also predictable, since they did not follow the regime and ate such antagonistic foods as smoked ham. As in measles, where the recoveries require about 12 hours after the patient has been treated, the response is predictable and the scientific basis of the Therapy is thereby established.

HEREDITARY GENERAL ATROPHY-IDIOCY

A girl of 11 years of age, with the intelligence of a child of one year could walk before she was three years old, but not afterward. Her arms, legs and body were atrophied, but not her head although her brain failed to develop. She had convulsions every day of her life until July 1, 1961 when the Reducing Agent was given. On that day, she had convulsions and was unconscious all day until Dr. J. Treiger injected the Remedy. After the injection, the convulsions stopped and she had no more until during thesixth week reaction, when one mild convulsion took place. There has been a steady improvement in her health during the 2 months that followed the Treatment, up to this date (9/1/61).

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

DIABETES WITH GANGRENE

Dr. Julian Baldor reports the following case of diabetes with gangrene. Mr. A. C., age 71, had been diabetic for five years. He had had many high blood sugar analyses and insulin injections, but a steady decline in health: On January 5, 1961, he had a severe crisis; blood sugar 375 mgm.%, high fever, much pain in the right foot and was approaching coma. Gangrene of the fifth toe set in. Following toe amputation on February 12, 1961, fever continued and there was a rapid spread of the gangrene to involve the entire foot with numerous fistulae on the dorsum and plantar surface. Further amputation was considered, but because of the virulence of the gangrene, it was considered useless, even though done above the knee.

The Reagent was given on March 18, 1961. Two days later, on March 20, 1961, Radiograph I of the right foot was taken showing bone destruction from diabetic gangrene. After Treatment, improvement followed. On March 30, 1961, without insulin his blood sugar was 124 mgm.%. No medication was required. In eight weeks, the lesions were healed, the edema was gone and healing of the destroyed bone tissue in exact normal detail was observed in the Radiographs. Radiograph II, taken on June 3, 1961, shows bone reconstruction where the gangrene had formerly destroyed the bony structures. Only where amputation removed the bone was no reconstruction possible. His foot became normal, all fistulae were healed, function was good and he is able to walk normally. On August 25, 1961, his blood sugar was 80 mgm.% and his health remains good. He is a good demonstration of the reversal of the pathogenesis.

We have fully reviewed the established theoretical chemistry basic to our Postulate, and have seen how it is exemplified in Nature’s biochemical systems. We have seen how the double bond is postulated to serve in the production and correction of ALLERGY AND ESTABLISHES A LEAST COMMON DENOMINATOR IN DISEASE CONDITIONS.

The reversal of the pathogenesis has been observed many times in the reconstruction of bone that was destroyed by cancer. In this process soft bone is formed first and after its shape and dimensions conform to the normal with the fragments drawn to their normal positions, the soft bone calcifies and is hardened so it can function normally. The original normal structure is thus restored as seen in the Radiographs. Soft tissues as the vocal cords, the uterus and the stomach wall, have also been observed to reconstruct to good, normal functioning. Thus the pathogenesis was reversed in its totality. So it is not unreasonable to suppose that if the FCG of the tissue cells and of the reticulo endothelial system possesses an O/R potential equal to or superior than that of the SSR, disease changes, as we know them today, could never be initiated nor propagated. Was man so equipped when the Creator pronounced him perfect in the beginning? And what has unnaturally produced foods and other features of civilization have to do with our present status?

Without doubt it has to do with the anoxia that makes possible the integration of foreign material with the host cell’s functional mechanism, for the eating of meat was never prescribed by the Creator, and wherever dead animal tissue is found, be it in the ground or in the colon, the germs that putrefy it into fertilizer for plants are there and the toxic amines are one of the products. These cause the jelling of cellular, blood and lymph colloids that block the circulation and combine with and inactivate the Carbonyl groups that should initiate the oxidation progressions and serve the electron transport from substrate to oxygen. Sulfhydryl compounds add to quinones and interfere similarly.

Then how often can the functional mechanism, as we have outlined it, take on a pathogenic free radical and accommodate the oxidative cleavage to get rid of the pathogen and function normally again? In the case at hand, the diabetes has not returned and the leg and foot tissues remain normal, as he lives on a clean vegetable-fruit-cereal diet. Moreover, there are other sequelae to diabetes that offer data that answer this question, for example, diabetic retinitis. Here the basic cellular pathology is the same, which can be estimated bythe delicate sense of vision. Also in myelogenous and demyelinating diseases of the nervous system, the pathology can be estimated as it comes and also as it is caused to leave under the Treatment of this text.

In all cases, the toxic amines, sulphides, etc., produced in the putrid colon, strike the endothelial cells and intima of the small blood vessels first to cause them to swell and multiply while the tissue colloids are jelled to a hyalin substance, all of which tend to shut off the circulation and oxygen to the functional elements and allow the pathogenic integrations that constitute the specific diseases. This can be seen in daily practice and two cases that recently appeared for consultation, illustrate them very well. One is a case of diabetic retinitis, where the pathogen stepped in as supplied by a toxic colon and was separated out when the Oxidation Therapy of the text was employed, again returned upon neglect of colon hygiene and then again responded to additional Treatment. The other is a case of multiple sclerosis, which shows the true course of the pathogenesis as responsive to a putrid colon.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

DIABETIC RETINITIS

A few pertinent facts will suffice. Mrs. J. C. C., age 39 years, was under good insulin management for 12 years for diabetes discovered after a stillbirth. The vision did not start to deteriorate until a year later when the glycemia was found to be 350 mgm.%. Put on Protamin, zinc insulin and restinon, the glycemia dropped to 280mgms.%. A good cardiologist found the circulation to be grossly normal, the B.P. 14/8, pulse 90 b.p.m.

Blood examination on 9/10/64, showed a glycemia of 216 mgms. % and at this time the distinguish light from dark faintly. She was given a dose of the 6x dilution of Parabenzoquinone and 18 days later, the dose was repeated. In a few days, a reaction set in with vision entirely absent for a day. Thereafter, the vision improved steadily so that at the end of 3 months, she could read large newspaper print and got around very well. She then deserted her vegetarian regime and indulged freely in the animal proteins she enjoyed so well and the retinitis returned, but vision was still practical enough to get around. Treatment was again instituted, as before, and the response was satisfactory to her, she reports. However, she did not return for vision tests.

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

Demyelization of the pyramidal tracts is the visible pathology, with gliosis and axon degeneration in advanced cases. The case history facts of the following case under Treatment at present shows that the chemical pathology lays primarily in the functional elements and the demyelization, is secondary or concomitant. The course of the recovery process demonstrates this.

Mrs. R. P., age 40, first started to show paralysis of the lower limbs late in the fall of 1963, following an intestinal infection that was diagnosed as typhoid fever but probably was a different infection, as she had typhoid at the age of eleven, followed by falling of the hair during convalescence. This latter “typhoid" attacked her in October 1963, and its terrible headaches kept repeating every day thereafter between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. with a fever of 37.5 to 38, until she was placed on our colon cleansing diet and lavages and given the Parabenzoquinone injection on August 3, 1965. It was during this two years of poisoning that the paralysis developed, and then reversed toward normalcy under our “get rid of the pathogen" system.

The diagnosis, multiple sclerosis, was made by the experts at the Lahey Clinic and at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, with the usual prognosis summed up in a letter by Dr. Chas. Fager and Dr. Norcross as follows: “Spastic type of paraparesis affecting the lower limbs quite symmetrically, worse in the distal segments than proximally, associated with pathological reflexes in the toes and absent abdominal reflexes. For the most part the long sensory tracts testing was normal except for slight impairment of vibrational sensation in the feet. In the upper extremities and mandible, the reflexes were also hyperactive but from a neurological standpoint, there were no other abnormalities, no evidence of any cranial nerve, optic nerve, cerebellar or upper extremity dysfunction. I am sorry we have nothing further to offer but this seems clearly to be a case of demyelinating disease of the spinal cord for which, unfortunately, there is no specific treatment." The cerebrospinal fluid showed a Gamma globulin of 12.25 mgms. % and there was an eosinophils of 17%. They recommended heavy animal protein diet for strength.

The recovery course showed that after the two weeks of colon cleansing on a fruit-vegetable juice diet and the injection of the two cc of a one to a million dilution of Benzoquinone and then a regular vegetarian diet; reversal of the pathogenesis followed the rule of the first to come was the last to go, and vice versa. The headaches and fevers left immediately, only to return during the reaction periods the third day, the third week and the sixth week for an hour or so. But the point, for which we recite this case, is that within one-half hour after the injection of the Reagent, she had a reaction of fibrillation of the muscles that control the toes of the left foot. This lasted for 20 minutes and returned for similar periods several times that day and continued to come for a few days when the reaction also started, in the same way, in the muscles of the right foot. These fibrillations traveled from the feet to the calves and then after the sixth week, to the thighs and slightly to the abdominal muscles and as they left the feet and calves, the use of these muscles lost most of their spasticity, gained much more control so she could walk to the chair, sit down and get up again easily without help, as was previously required by two attendants and her balance became almost normal. After the sixth week reaction, her improvement slowed down so that by the ninth week it was stationary. This meant, that necessary elements to the tissue reconstruction were exhausted and one had to wait until the deficiencies could be overcome. Such recuperation takes time and in one case, had to wait for one and a half years after Treatment in a man whose multiple sclerosis was developing for 15 years and was completely hemiplegic for 4 years before he received his dose of GLYOXYLIDE. Then after a year and a half, restoration set in and in the course of 4 months he could walk across the room with a little support. In this case during the recuperation, his legs jerked every third week for a few days and then improvement set in resembling somewhat the fibrillations referred to above. So in the case of this woman, time must be given to accomplish whatever changes are necessary for further progress.

Time factors cannot be predicted!

It will be recalled that at the beginning of Treatment, the woman was running high fever with intense migraines for many months, until the two weeks of comparative starvation with colon washings, cleansed her system of the load of the debris from the forced meat diet that had stuffed the mitochondrial spaces and covered their surfaces, so that the necessary electric potentials and diffusion facilities were obliterated and normal function was prevented. Then after the Treatment within several hours, she was freed of the headache, the fever disappeared and the toe muscles twitched, etc. To me, this meant that the mitochondria were unloading their metabolic debris and in time they were able to function with improvement, until the period of exhaustion set in. Another fast was recommended along with colon cleansing to prepare her for the further progress, she required. There can be no doubt about the mitochondria being injured by her prolonged toxic condition, as favored by viral and toxic invasions, the extent of which one is not able to estimate.

However, the SALUTARY effect of fasting in all chronic diseases must be emphasized and a brilliant case in mind, will illustrate. It is a woman of about fifty years of age who had an enormous cancer of the right breast, that had metastasized to all quarters of the lungs causing difficult, painful, breathing and also metastasized to the brain so that she was paralyzed, quite generally blind, unable to take nutrition and then proceeded to fall into a coma, for about ten days before the cardiologist was called to strengthen her heart. On seeing the full situation, he gave the Treatment of the text, giving a dose of Parabenzoquinone in one arm and a combined solution of Glyoxal and Methyl Glyoxal (one of the original forms of Glyoxylide) into the other arm. The heart responded immediately and continued to become normal; the breast, lung and brain neoplastic invasions absorbed so that in eleven weeks, when I saw her, she was perfectly normal, up and about and free from all traces of the disease. Soon thereafter, she took a trip to Sao Paulo as any normal person. Subsequent X-ray investigations showed she was free of all traces of the disease.

Now then, what was the secret of her brilliant response? It was the prolonged fast she had been forced to follow when she was entirely helpless. This unloaded the mitochondria of their metabolic debris, so that the oxidations instituted by the pathogens and integrated with the mitochondria, could be burned away without further impediment. Never force feed, but fast the patient

INSOMNIA

Whether insomnia is an allergy of the waking centers in the mesocephalon, or an inhibition of the sleeping centers has not been decided, so far as I know. But it makes little difference. For wherever the interfering pathogen is integrated, it has proved subject to oxidative removal and freeing of the center, within a matter of a few days, so that normal sleep became the habit. One case of insomnia lasted twelve years without sleep, in spite of all of the best efforts by the therapists. He recovered, permanently, in less than a week after one dose of Benzoquinone. Another case was of two years standing and also recovered, in a few days, following a dose of the same Reagent. One must conclude, therefore, that sleep is a function in which energy is used and the oxidation mechanism supplies it.

Interference with this energy production, as by toxic amines and sulphides, lead to schizophrenic and paranoid states, hallucinations and compulsions, mentioned only a few times in this text. But there are many others who responded more quickly and with perfect sanity. One therefore concludes, that the integration of the pathogen in nerve tissue is weak and readily ruptured by the high oxidation potential of the Koch Reagents and the pathogens would then be products of bacterial action generated in the colon, as for example, by the Tryptophan changes leading to rearrangements of the pyrrol ring to produce lysergic and reserpine types of products, as well as plenty of others.

Heart muscle has not entirely lost its nerve characteristics in its differentiation and so its higher tendency to survive oxidation defects influenced the decision to test out heart muscle, as a carrier of the glyoxal derivatives, used in the 1919 Official A.M.A. Investigation. Its cure rate, between (60% to 80%) in terminal cancer, was falsely reported by the A.M.A. The report, published in the Medical Record of October 30, 1920, demonstrated a similar curative action in heart muscle. And on this fact, was built the larger serial systems of Carbonyl groups mentioned in Chapter 13, of this text. Further activation of Carbonyl by conjugation with ethylenic double bonds confirmed the truth that highly negatively charged Carbonyl groups, in correctly constructed molecules, are the guardians of perfect tissue function.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

VISIBLE DEMONSTRATION OF REVERSAL OF THE PATHOGENESIS

(SEE FIGURE "E" ABOVE POST)
http://i63.tinypic.com/ay3axg.jpg

Radiograph I, taken on March 18, 1961, of the right foot showing bone destruction from diabetic gangrene

(top photo). >

Radiograph No. II taken on June 3, 1961, of the same foot showing bone reconstruction where the gangrene had formerly destroyed the bony structures (bottom photo).

(SEE FIGURE "F" ABOVE POST)
http://i64.tinypic.com/eqpkyf.jpg

Radiograph III, of Mrs. A. C.’s right foot taken in December 1961, about 9 months after Treatment.
A little more discussion should be given to the easy rotation of the single covalent bond and also, its ability to be fixed in one plane by mutual polar attractions and repulsions of component atomic groups, in both the host cell and the integrated pathogen. This rigidity exhibited by each species, in each of its viral infections, has been observed as a constant feature and would be the only explanation available, if we assume that the pathogenic integration takes place by an addition at one position in the host cell’s FCG’s activating double bond.

CONTINUED...

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

The additions of the two pathogens, the initiating and the supporting pathogen(s) cannot be formulated with exactness as the chemical structures are not known with exactness; we have arrived as far as we have by Postulates and check-up of each Postulate, all of which were based on sound chemical principles. With this reservation in mind, we may also formulate the integration of both pathogens with the critical atomic group of the host cell’s energy producing and receiving mechanisms, as directed by the polarity forces, exhibited by the double bond and its substituents. This cannot be claimed to be absolute for we do not know the atomic groupings sufficiently for an absolute diagram. However, any utility in a conclusion reached by a Postulate is just as good a utility as that reached by cold fact, for it is the utility we need now to face the cancer and viral plagues we fret about or are not willing to tackle. The utility of an explanation is some reward.

We have observed that Hog Cholera fails in 100% of cases, to respond to the serial system of Carbonyl groups that Hog Aftosa, Cow Aftosa and rabies respond to very satisfactorily. Many epidemics of Aftosa in cattle have responded 100% to this Reagent. On the other hand, Aftosa does not respond to Benzoquinone nor does rabies respond to diphenoquinone, to which 100% of Hog Cholera has responded to in more than one epidemic. So the species pathogen integration for each disease is set. A diagram in one plane only can be given on paper and will have to be interpreted by the reader with reference to other planes. The substituent groups R, R’ R" cannot be given in detail for they are not known. However, the signs will have to be understood to carry the polarity values that cause the fixation of the single covalent bond that joins the two parties, as we outlined before. What we can show is how the polarity values of the critical atomic groups of the autonomous host and of the parasitic pathogen, favor the pathogenesis and also the separation of the host’s critical atomic group from the pathogen which, undergoes a stepwise oxidation. There is, however, more than one question that is not answered by the diagram. Further data must first be won. The main question answered is how and why the Reducing Agent is successful in all of the pathogenic integrations, regardless of species or viral type. This, one can see, is due to the firmness of thedouble bond against rotation since, the cleavage is had between its two terminals and they remain fixed with reference to each other. The diagram also indicates the fixation of the single covalent bond that combines the pathogen and host cell, in each specific disease integration, so as to offer steric hindrance to successful attack by certain reagents and steric advantage to others; this is confirmed by clinical experience. This fixation is, of course, electrostatic.

CRITICAL ATOMIC GROUP OF PATHOGEN, ESSENCE OF PARASITISM

The pathogen may integrate with the host cell’s FCG by the condensation via its amine group and block FCG function or pour polymerization energy into it, to force an allergy or a neoplasia. This does not need to be diagramed, as only one pathogen is required. Blocked functions as in diabetes or mental suspensions following the toxic amine carrying antibiotics, are examples. But neoplasms as caused by butter-yellow and diacetylaminofluorene require a supporting carcinogen to supply the energy for mitosis. Where the amine condenses with the FCG to form an azomethine double bond and initiate neoplasia, a nitrogen free radical would be expected to mediate the carcinogenesis.

The polarity of C(4) is positive like C(6) through withdrawal of electrons by R’ and C(7), which thus become negative. R’could contain halogens, nitrile, etc.

CRITICAL ATOMIC GROUP OF THE FUNCTIONAL ENERGY PRODUCTION AND ENERGY ACCEPTING SYSTEMS ESSENCE OF AUTONOMY

The polarity of the Carbonyl group (12) is strongly negative through the electrons it has withdrawn from the double bond and C(13) is also negative because of lying in the orbit, the Carbonyl electrons that polarizes the electrons to the pole nearest to it and removing them from the distal pole which makes C(14) positive, comparatively. The methyl functions at C(15) contribute electrons via the double bond to the Carbonyl group. R" carries groups like R and R’ of the pathogen that determine the line-up of the two when they integrate and the polarities of the critical atomic groups’ atoms determine which make the unions or additions to the double bonds. C(4) being positive tends to expel H(5) for easy removal by the Carbonyl group (12) forming the free radical that makes the addition of C(4) to the negative pole of the FCG’s activating double bond at C(13). Thereby, a free radical is produced at C(14) which adds to the negative pole C(7) of a fresh molecule of the pathogen to start the polymerization chain which continues as an end to end addition, yielding the energy that supports the allergy or the neoplasia.

THE INTEGRATION OF PATHOGEN AND HOST CELL CRITICAL ATOMIC GROUPS AND THEIR SEPARATIONS

The polymerization continues at C(6) free radical.

To rupture the integration oxidatively, the Therapy dehydrogenator removes H(3) of the initiating pathogen producing a free radical that adds molecular oxygen to become a peroxide free radical that cleaves C(4) from C(6) producing a Carbonyl group at the latter. C(4) also becomes a Carbonyl group and by being positive remains attached to the negative C (13). By gaining a Carbonyl group the pathogen looses its parasitism and becomes autonomous.

The polymerization bond between C(14) of the host’s FCG activating double bond and C(7) of the pathogen invites cleavage as C(14) which is positive in polarity and tends to release its H atom to the action of a dehydrogenator of appropriate qualities, as offered in the Therapy Reagent. A free radical is formed there and a peroxide free radical results in the presence of oxygen that cleaves C(14) from C(7) of the pathogen forming two terminal Carbonyl groups. The Functional System of the host cell thus now holds a cluster of three Carbonyl groups to serve its dehydrogenating function as activatorsand as dehydrogenators. This is a quite formidable array, via its orbital mechanics. The Carbonyl group won by the pathogen, attracts electrons from the methylene group alpha to it and thus releases its hydrogen atom to any dehydrogenator at hand, as the cytochrome or ferrous-ferric electron acceptor systems and so a new Carbonyl group is formed at each terminal again, a process that can be repeated until the pathogen is burned out of the way.

SEPARATION OF THE INTEGRATION VIA THE REDUCING AGENT

The Reducing Agent is constructed to yield a hydrogen free atom, which C(7) of the pathogen being of high negative polarity, immediately combines. A free radical is thus formed at the C(6) pole, which being of positive polarity, immediately combines the molecular oxygen in which it is bathed to form a peroxide free radical that splits the double bond to form a Carbonyl group at C(6). The Carbonyl group withdraws electrons from C(4), which is already positive and makes it release H(3) to any ordinary dehydrogenator, as before mentioned. The initiating pathogen is thus removed and the FCG system gains a Carbonyl group joined to its functional mechanism. Another Carbonyl group is gained at C(14) by the progressive oxidation of the integrated supporting pathogen, starting at the closest C(4) to the newly formed Carbonyl group, which now reinforces the FCG, so it is amply able to remove the H(5), which is already repelled by the positive polarity of C(4). C(4) thus becomes a Carbonyl group as a result of the usual sequence of free radical action. Likewise, so does C(6) that draws off the electrons from C(7) so that it tends to release its hydrogen atom to the ordinary hydrogen acceptors and become a Carbonyl group that, in like manner, causes C(14) to release its hydrogen and become a Carbonyl group. Now the FCG is a triple Carbonyl group affair with properties, as just described, resulting from the action of the oxidation process instituted through the Therapy dehydrogenator. Whatever toxin debris is present in the FCG, is readily burned away by the high power of the triple Carbonyl system of the FCG as a dehydrogenator. The rapid action of the recovery process in cases where the Reducing Agent was used in dilutions of one part per trillion, may be explained on the basis of the procedure just outlined. The polio case, the coronary case and the diabetes case being typical examples.

The processes just outlined must be considered in any investigation of cancer, allergy and infection, as they use the most basic of chemical phenomena, as we understand chemistry today. Whether the outlines given are the actual processes that take place is not easy to prove without much work. However, they lay out the paths to be followed in any basic investigations of the subject and they were fruitful to us in our limited approach. The results cannot be overlooked, as such results have never been known before in the whole history of medicine unless, of course, we are scientific enough to factually examine the superior results of Divine Miracle Healing as reported by Nobel Laureate Alexis Carrell, which he compared to his tissue culture data and which yielded some enlightening conclusions that cannot be scientifically brushed aside, though they follow Laws of Nature we are not as yet able to understand. The cases we present follow basic cycles and laws that we have observed whether interpretable or not.

MITOCHONDRIA AND THEIR CLINICAL ASPECTS

Complicated as the mitochondria are now shown to be by modern methods, the patterns detailed are far too simple to account for their complex performances. And while our observations are made on the intact patient via case history and physical examinations, we were able thereby to outline decades ago what the microbiologists are demonstrating today. The clues gained from our parathyroidectomy experiments were indeed fortunate not only in teaching us the effects of activated amine groups in bringing about anoxia, but also the mechanism whereby they blocked the use of oxygen and the operation of the Pasteur Effect. These clues, followed in a step by step process, led to the Conclusion that the direction of flow of electrons over the double bond bridge, whether to or from an alpha placed Carbonyl, amine or methylene group, determines the resulting normal, pathogenic, or corrective process. Other guides for determining the most likely reaction sites and courses in oxidation reduction substitution affairs, were the loosening up of hydrogen-carbon, hydrogen-oxygen, and hydrogen-nitrogen bonds, by the electron mechanics of neighboring groups, as in the hydroxyl of the phosphate and the exposed amine group of the adenine and the methylene (2) group conjugated with the ring oxygen of the ribose fraction of the ATP. The same earmarks of energy transfer agency admit creatine, phosphate, guanosine criphosphate and the whole series of substituted quinones to the energy transmission belt, each holding its specific position in each particular function, and the ketosteroids may also be included. Each must be identified with its clinical signs of deficiency, as the basis of a rational therapy.

Another simple principle in chemistry recalled by the clinical events, is that the energy liberated by exergonic reactions, must be disposed of or the reaction will be blocked. It usually passes into and energizes another process or is lost as heat. Intrinsic in the mitochondria is the function-trophic balance whereby the gene pattern of its architecture is maintained. So it appears that the energy, in the working mechanism, is inadequate to use and is shunted into trophic processes that build up the mechanism until it is able to use supplied energy efficiently. In a sense, the need for the function determines the amount of energy offered and the mechanism either uses it, is built up by it, or passes it into the mitotic mechanism in cells that can reproduce. No reproducing cells, as the anterior horn cells, undergo mitochondrial reconstruction and Nissle substance rebuilding, needed to meet the functional demands after the obstructing virus or carcinogen is oxidatively removed. Thereby, the trophic neurons are enabled to again resume the development of tissues that were destroyed by cancer, or were stopped from developing during a symbiotic polio infection, as the case histories show. Retarded growth of a limb may thus be corrected 20 years after the polio infection took place, even returning to a nearly normal state.

PROVEN REVERSIBILITY OF CANCER

And this leads to the question posed by Warburg as to the irreversibility of cancer which we show exists only so long as the carcinogen is integrated with the cell’s energy producing and receiving mechanisms for function and mitosis, and which is reversed by oxidatively removing the integrated carcinogen, virus, etc. The case histories of the text are good examples.

America’s most noted expert surgeons and pathologists, at our proudest institutions, made the diagnoses utilizing all the facilities for making a firm diagnosis, in the regular course of business. Only a few examples are used here, but they are enough. Besides, the American Medical Association and its Wayne County Medical Society officially, but begrudgingly, proved that cancer is fully and permanently reversible in 1919 when they investigated this Therapy on “five undoubted cases of cancer" treated in the terminal stages, as is fitting for such a test. Three weeks after the Treatments were given, several patients started to improve so rapidly that the Official Committee began to panic and closed the investigation, sending the patients back to their distant homes with the instruction that further Treatments would not be allowed! In spite of the committee’s actions, follow-up medical documentation on three of the five patients showed that they all continued to recover until they were again normal with full reversal of the pathogenesis, and permanently so. A fourth patient made such a rapid recovery from a generalized von Recklinghausen neurosarcoma that had invaded his entire body, that when the uncountable tumors began to rapidly dissolve away, the Committee warned the patient that if he received another Koch Treatment, he would melt away just like his tumors and so he had better return home for safety’s sake. He lost no time in doing so. It was not possible to follow him personally thereafter, as he lived over 300 miles away. So I cannot personally state that I found him cured like the others. However, five years later, patients continued to come from his hometown because of the good results they observed in his case and unless he were cured, he certainly could not have survived over a few months from the time of Treatment.Certainly a recovery rate of 60% or 80% of cases treated in the terminal stage is not, “nothing came of it", as was officially reported. Moreover, five years later, when I presented the follow up documentations of the curative results to the Wayne County Medical Society and requested that they correct their misleading report, they persistently refused.

The full and permanent reversibility of far advanced cancer was also firmly, factually and with uncontradictable evidence, proven in two Federal Court Trials of daily sessions, each lasting five months, in 1942 and 1946. And at their conclusions, the Food and Drug Administration was forced to withdraw their false charges stating that the Remedy of this text was ineffective. The answer to the Warburg question is established, “Cancer is fully reversible, permanently and completely so."

ELECTRON TRANSPORT, SUPPLEMENTARY STATEMENT 1964

Continuing the discussion from Chapter 9 of the text on Coenzyme Q10, a supplementary statement is required. In 1953 when the first edition was written, nothing was known by the author about the Ubiquinones and in 1959, when the present text was written, all that was known by the writer, was included in Chapter 9. But up to the present day, an enormous amount of literature has been developed, contributed to by biochemists in the leading research centers throughout the world. Since they give practical information yielded by precise methods and instruments, not even dreamed of when this Postulate was formulated, they confirm this Thesis throughout and the student will profit by reviewing some of the facts. This is not a review of the entire subject, but only some of the outstanding facts as well as our interpretations, which are helpful to the conduct of the Therapy.

Because of the intriguing nucleophilic properties of Parabenzoquinone, and the facts stated in the early pages of this text regarding the parathyroidectomy experiments, it was chosen with other activated Carbonyl groups, as in the alpha-keto-aldehydes, triquinoyl, and other polymers of O=C=C=O, as a key for investigating and demonstrating the principles whereby pathogens could be dehydrogenated and thus detoxicated before and after they had integrated with the host cell’s energy producing and receiving mechanisms, and of course, to open up the electron transport where a bottle-neck blocked the metabolism. It is of special interest here that the Benzoquinone nucleus now offers a historical background that supports the demonstrations we have made over the past half of a century. For it is the nucleus of the Coenzyme Q series, the Ubiquinones, that are so named because of their universal distribution in all aerobic cells, animal, plant, and microbial. Their intensive investigations over the past few years show that the chemical properties, we relied upon to develop our Postulate, are actually used biologically by all aerobic cells. This is in contrast to the swornTestimony of leading biochemists in 1942-1946 who claimed, based upon their broad general knowledge and great education, that the quinone structure, as well as calcium, oxygen and its catalysis, had no significant place in health or in the treatment of disease, of course, in opposition to our Thesis. In the Preface to the 1963 edition of the ANNUAL REVIEW OF BIOCHEMISTRY, Szent Gyorgyi gives biochemists some moral advice they may weigh profitably.

The specific place in metabolism held by the Ubiquinones depends upon the way in which the Benzoquinone nucleus is dressed up by its substituents so as to fit some specific function, as a key in a lock. What we showed was that the properties, so used in a particular position, can be used generally when the dressing is removed, that is, when it is stripped of its steric hindrances. In other words, when the substituents are replaced by hydrogen atoms as in Benzoquinone.

The structural formula of Coenzyme Q10, in Chapter 9, shows a methyl substituent at position 2 of the quinone nucleus, an isoprenoid side chain at position 3 and methoxyl groups at positions 5 and 6. The isoprenoid side-chains of different Ubiquinones have different lengths. Those in man and higher animals have ten carbon atoms and are named Co Q10. Lower forms have from 6 to 9, as the suffix in each case indicates. This side chain gives the quinone greater lipoid solubility and plays a part in the chromanol change made possible by the position of its first double bond. It does not alter the redox potential of 98.8 milivolts, which is to be attributed to electrons received by the Carbonyl group from the other substituents. The coenzyme is therefore a specific dehydrogenator and electron carrier and is placed between the flavoproteins and cytochromes in the electron transport chain on the way to oxygen. It is also agreed that it does not serve on the main transport path, but on a different undetermined pathway. One might suggest also that it acts on a very special substrate as well. It therefore serves the general immunity only in a very restricted way. Other highly activated Carbonyl groups present with it in heart muscle lipids are far more important as we have seen. Since the average human cadaver contains about one gram of Co Q10, but because it is present in the urine in health and disease in amounts far greater than catalytic doses, its high substitution is in agreement with its restricted protective value, in contrast with the general high protection offered by the naked Benzoquinone structure. The same facts hold for the serial systems of Carbonyl groups.

As Coenzyme Q occurs in 5 times the quantity as other members of the electron transporting chain in some tissues, it must have other functions besides the simple electron transport, although it is present in proportion to both the capacity and continuity of oxidation. So with its neat redox potential, one would assume that it serves as a dehydrogenator of a special grade. Since it is known to undergo chromanol change, as does both vitamin K and vitamin E, in order to serve as a phosphorylator, it is shown that this latter function is also tied up with the Carbonyl group. All three substances are known to enhance sperm motility, to serve in blood coagulation, and to serve in the phosphorylation of ADP to ATP.

However, long before these functions were known, this writer used the naked Benzoquinone nucleus, which does not undergo chromanol change, to not only enhance sperm activity in bulls but to restore their total fertility. It was used not only to stop a hemorrhage immediately but also to restore the colloidal dispersion of the blood so it flowed freely after such gelling had been caused by the presence of guanidine bases and other toxic amines. Thus it prevented coronary thrombosis, cerebral apoplexy, etc. The section, “Practical Application of the Former Chapters and Other Essential Information," illustrates the inexplicable speed by which the blood flow was restored by the more active of the Carbonyl structures, as well as, the reducing substance. Likewise, the naked un-substituted quinone can serve as a phosphorylating agent in a very neat and efficient process, when as it is reduced by its dehydrogenating function, may add phosphoric acid with withdrawal of hydrogen and by losing another electron, is thereby re-oxidized to the quinone structure as it hands over its phosphate group to ADP. Thus it prepares to go through another cycle of dehydrogenating and phosphorylating as an example of highest efficiency with which nothing in the Krebs Cycle can compare.

Echinochrome-A, a quinone secreted by the Sea Urchin egg’s to mobilize and attract the sperm for fertilization is proven to be active by Kuhn and Wallenfels in dilutions as high as one part for two billion parts of water. Also, Kuhn and Moweus showed, at approximately the same time during the 1940’s, that the female gamete of certain algae mobilized the male gamete by secreting Crocin, a carotenoid which presents a Carbonyl group activated by conjugation with a series of ethylenic double bonds in equally high dilutions. Thus Nature presents a pattern whereby a Carbonyl serves as an initiator and transferor of energy oxidatively in order to serve many functions; the unrestricted “core" of which forms the basis of the Therapy of this text.The Ubiquinones are just one class, and the ketosteroids are another. Coenzyme Q is part of the liver oxidase system that catalyses the burning of certain aliphatic and aromatic aldehydes. It is also present in succinic oxidase and is found in richest amount in the lipid fraction of heart muscle, — all since 1955, while its structure was definitely determined before 1960.

However, this writer had experience with it and other Carbonyl groups as early as 1917 on finding a lipoid soluble agent in the cephalin fraction of heart muscle, which could be inactivated by adding guanidine. So on the basis that cancer cells were lacking in functional capacity, it was used to treat far advanced cases of cancer to learn if it would correct the deficiency. Biopsies from the tumors after parenteral treatment was given, however, showed no return to normal cell structure, but a calcification followed by coagulation in only the tumor cells, which were then invaded by capillaries and absorbed like a blood clot. I therefore named it “Tissue Thrombin" in a paper published by the Medical Record of New York on October 30,1920. Then at the request of the Journal of the American Medical Association, the Medical Record refused to publish any follow-up papers. The Editor of the Medical Record personally informed this writer that the pressure, which would be brought to bear upon his publication if he disobeyed their directive, would totally incapacitate this scientific magazine. The obvious conclusion was that the medical profession was not free to receive future information, because of the monopolistic impasse imposed by those in control of the American Medical Association.

Forty years later, in the 1964 Annual Review of Biochemistry, Warburg states, in his Preface, that he found quinone to show slight curative value in mice with Ehrlich ascites cell cancer, but it proved too toxic for practical use. He depended on large doses to produce hydrogen peroxide as the destructive agent, instead of utilizing catalytic doses to initiate dehydrogenations and free radical progressions, which we have established in the text and in our Court Testimony to be entirely harmless and efficient in the true cure of cancer and other serious affairs. Warburg also reports the successful use of L and D- glyceraldehyde in the cure of Erlich ascites cell cancer, both with equal effects, in spite of the fact that the L form is more efficient as an inhibitor of fermentation in cancer cells; thus indicating that the effect is not enzymatic, and claiming the mode of action is unknown. In both instances, Warburg overlooks the properties of the Carbonyl group, which we have demonstrated in our literature to be highly curative when activated by conjugation with other Carbonyl groups as in pyruvic aldehyde.
For decades, an intentional blockage to the advancement of cancer research imposed by the American Medical Association and the U.S. Government has resulted in the prevention of valuable scientists, such as Warburg, from learning about and building upon our findings.

A most significant clinical fact is the presence of Co Q10in the lipoid fraction of the mitochondrial membranes together with cholesterol, lecithin and cephalin. Here with variations, cholesterol occurs in about equal amount to the sum of the other two. In liver, the lecithin and cephalin are each about 40% of the total, while in succinate CoQ Reductase, the cephalin fraction is only half as much as the lecithin fraction, 24% and 48%, respectively. Since it is also known that the reduction of CoQ accounts for only about one third of the oxidized substrate, one concludes, that other dehydrogenators, like our FCG, must carry the major part of this function within as well as outside of the mitochondrial membranes.

The most intriguing fact, however, is that the amine groups of lecithin choline each carry two substituent methyl groups, while the hydrogen atoms of the cephalin ethanol amines are free and unsubstituted, so they can condense with the Carbonyl groups under discussion, to form labile azomethine bases which are thereby protected from forming permanently, inactivated, condensations with guanidine and other toxic amines. An example of the other value of the Cephalin Schiff Bases, is their ability to carry the coenzyme right to the substrate when the phosphate of cephalin is transferred to ADP followed by the ready liberation of the Carbonyl structure, which is then free to start another cycle. Lecithin, in this respect, would serve in contrast as a vehicle. Here we find the explanation of some clinical facts that assign cephalin a role in the immunity mechanism.
In many years of medical practice, one has seen among members of families with tuberculosis, that those who ate the fat of the meat did not have nor acquire the infection, but those who had the infection, never ate the fat. No doubt, the cephalin in the fat protected the functional Carbonyl groups all the way from the intestinal lumen to the mitochondrial membranes, as stated above, so they could initiate oxidations in the fatty capsules of the tubercle germs, if that be necessary, or at least correct their faulty metabolism as described in Chapter 18. Two additional observations are: the reduction in weight of obese patients following a dose of the Carbonyl structures of the text, and the restoration to normal of the very erratic cholesterol counts found in the blood of cancer patients, by restoring adequate dehydrogenation potentials within the mitochondrial membranes, where fats and cholesterol are burned. Further, the efficient burning of acetate chains prevents the excessive production of cholesterol. It appears that not the eating of fats, but the paralysis of the oxidation facilities here mentioned, is the cause of arterial disease. This was our conclusion in Case 56.

All aerobic germs possess Ubiquinones. This means they have Carbonyl activation through conjugation with ethylenic linkages that serve the dehydrogenation function. They can also be inactivated as described. We Postulated, that such activated Carbonyl groups produce free radicals followed by peroxide free radicals in the substrate to be oxidized; that they actually do produce free radicals, is now proven by electron spin resonance spectroscopy.Our Postulate is thus supported in this respect, so that when a germ’s dehydrogenating power is crippled, it cannot obtain energy for survival in the normal way by making harmless oxidation products, but instead produces such toxic products as toxic amines and hemolysins, which cause disease.It is not surprising, therefore, that after contact with the Reagents of this text, the dehydrogenating power would be restored and isagain able to oxidize to harmless materials, the toxic products it had formerly produced. Note the examples in Chapter 9, where gangrenous mastitis of high toxicity in dairy cattle recovered rapidly after a dose of the Reagent, with rapid healing, loss of toxicity and concomitantly, a rapid increase in the number of germs. The same holds true for the rapid cure of terminal cases of fulminating tubercular pneumonia and cases with huge cavitations. Chapter 18 contains cases that reference the above statement. The time element gives the clue and culture studies confirm it.

In line with this explanation, a recent report from a physician in the frozen North, where an epidemic of fulminating pneumonia was raging, sometimes complicated with measles or scarlet fever, states the following, “I had to use five doses to save the lives of five small children with fulminating pneumonia, who certainly would have died without it. The results in these cases were spectacular (about five hours in each case cured them)." Such are the usual experiences. Carbonyl, free radicals and molecular oxygen are the principles. Electron spin resonance techniques show that all aerobic tissues contain free radicals, so long as they are alive. (Schoffa 1964) Cancer cells are shown to contain less free radicals than normal tissues. This is of course in proportion to their anaplasia and inability to function oxidatively. Any increase in free radical content above that of normal tissue must be attributed to the polymerizing of the carcinogen in proportion to its malignancy, and as activated by magnetic influences, magnetic storms, etc.

These techniques show also that gamma rays are able to destroy Carbonyl groups and thus, tend to make the tissue metabolism of the malignant order, as in Warburg’s Oxygen Starvation Techniques and with complete reversibility, for the addition of quinones or other Carbonyl structures (mentioned in the text) restore the normal oxidative progression, when oxygen is also admitted. This is another confirmation of our Thesis that the Pasteur Effect is a function of the Carbonyl group, and unless the functional Carbonyl group is present to dehydrogenate, when oxygen is admitted, the Pasteur Effect will not be observed.Inactivation of bacteria, reduction of inflammation by gamma rays and negative consequences from the use of modern toxic amine antibiotics, may be considered also under this heading.

Intimately connected with the function of Carbonyl groups as activated by conjugation with other Carbonyl groups or ethylenic double bonds stands: copper, zinc and the divalent paramagnetic cations of calcium, magnesium, manganese and iron. Copper is mainly diamagnetic, its oxide being weakly paramagnetic. Still its presence is essential to the action of polyphenol oxidase, vitamin C, the Ubiquinones and for the utilization of iron in hemoglobin and other activities. We found copper, as supplied by the waters of the Great Lakes, as essential to the best success of our Reagents in the treatment of cancer for nearly half a century. Where the tissues held a good quota, such successes as illustrated in, “The Integration of Pathogen and Host Cell Critical Atomic Groups and Their Separations" were the rule. Here we have given a few recent confirmations of our Thesis from leading research centers that certify our Theoretical basis, long established by the clinical results.

THE O=P GROUPS COMPLEMENTS CARBONYL, AIDS IN RECOVERY

Before the historic work of Coris, Lipmann and some others had elucidated the energy carrying phosphate esters during the 1930s, we tookinterest in the hydrogen attracting powers of the O=P group of phosphoric acid, to compare this double bond with the O=C group, chemically and clinically. We had observed the dampening effects of hydroxyl and amine groups on Carbonyl action, and by analogy figured that the three hydroxyl groups of phosphoric acid must reduce the dehydrogenating powers of the O=P group. At that time, the electronegative units of neither the Carbonyl nor the oxygen phosphorous double bond had been estimated. But the dehydrogenating facility, as hindered by hydroxyl and amine groups, was very evident. Today one can measure their effects mathematically, and it is seen that while the Carbonyl group offers 6 electronegative units, the O=P group runs a close second, with 5.6 such units. The position of the O=P group is therefore to be reckoned in the oxidation process as something more than a passive unit in the phosphorylation energy passing function.

One may appreciate the repelling effect of hydroxyl on the electron attraction power of the O=P group by analogy, when one recalls its effect in maleic acid, as compared with the anhydride on the attracting power of the Carbonyl groups. Similar effects are seen where chlorine replaces hydroxyl as in acetyl chloride. A similar effect should be considered in the increase of energy carrying power of pyrophosphate, by condensing two molecules of orthophosphate. Likewise, the increase in the attracting power of the Carbonyl group produced by conjugation with unsaturated groups, as in maleic acid as compared with malic acid, and by the increase of O/R power of diphenoquinone as compared with paraquinone. The effects of un-saturation and anhydride formation, all of which are dehydration affairs, influence Carbonyl and phosphoryl in affecting their electro-negativity.

To test this proposal, one combines rich, hydroxyl carrying molecules, as glucose or fructose, with phosphoric acid under forceful dehydration and un-saturating conditions to produce their polymeric unions. The resulting increase in oxidation-reduction potential did not reach that where Carbonyl is involved, still the energy carrying power was tremendously increased in a way that was useful in the reconstruction of injured tissues and in restoring bacteria from their pathogenic states. Bacteria lost their pathogenicity and virulence, as is demonstrated by bacterial plate cultures, similar to that shown in the Supplement, “Practical Application Of The Former Chapters And Other Essential Information," and by clinical observations in Chapter 15 and Chapter 18. One concludes, that bacteria and tissue cells regained the energy utilization powers required for their normal metabolism and function and thus, their parasitism and pathogenicity was lost.Since the recuperation of tissue cells and of bacteria is accomplished by the Carbonyl structures of the text, as observed in other case reports of the text, it is concluded that energy was produced and transferred into the same functional structures by both the Carbonyl and the phosphoryl double bond structures under similar means of activation.That both groups serve complementary to each other with Carbonyl holding the initial position, is seen in cases where both types were administered to the patient and followed by an increase in the recovery rate. It is also to be noted that the Reagents were given in such high dilution that the amounts represented only 10-(12) grams per dose, which obviously is not an injurious dose, but instead could only be a catalytic constructive dose. The conclusion therefore follows that the bacteria and tissue cells are restored to their normal places in the biological economy by these two atomic groups and that disease germs, in active and suppressed focal infection, loose their pathogenicity whether they are arsenic fast, antibiotic resistant, or otherwise unresponsive to medications, like many trypanosomes, thus showing that the position of Carbonyl and phosphoryl action is different from that of the current anti-germ agents and their high position in biology is assured.

USEFUL REMEDIES FOR CLEANSING THE MITOCHONDRIA

As was seen, the origin of tissue intoxication via the decarboxylated amino acids and sulphides, as found in the putrid colon and chronic focal infections, as infected tooth roots, infected sinuses and diverticulae. The colon can be cleansed by the use of pure linseed oil, taken every day at amounts of a soup spoonful once or twice a day or oftener. The oil must be un-oxidized for otherwise it forms irritant peroxides. It offers three sets of double bonds, which probably present free radicals that activate molecular oxygen which detoxicate bacteria and their products. It makes a good salad oil, but must be protected from exposure to air.

Catalase combines with peroxides to form a peroxide complex, which reacts with the toxin substrates, and possibly also with unburned food residues to produce oxidation products, as for example, ethyl alcohol is oxidized to aldehyde. If large amounts of peroxide are at hand, it dehydrogenates hydrogen peroxide to form molecular oxygen, that is when more H(2)O(2) than any toxic substrate, is present to be burned. It should be used first in small doses in such cases as cancer victims, for the catalase content is reduced in such persons and the amount of peroxide used should be increased as the ability to produce more catalase increases, as for example, during the recovery from cancer under the Treatment of the text. Ordinarily, one drop of the 10% solution of H(2)O(2) per 50 kilos of body weight used but once a day, is recommended as a safe procedure. However, one has observed angiospasms of a dangerous type in persons where a dose of ten times as much had been used.

PSYCHIC EFFECTS ON PATHOGENESIS

Psychic influences on the recovery process are of utmost importance since the ischemia and its anoxia consequent to sympathetic-adrenal action on blood vessels of neoplastic and infected lesions can block the recovery process. This is because oxygen is essential to it. Therefore, inquiry must be made in every case under Treatment to learn if a subconscious conflict needs to be identified, analyzed, harmonized and eliminated, so that no psychosomatic effect can emerge to hinder the blood supply to any lesion. This is important.

Conscious fear-induced protective vasomotor reflexes are coordinated and controlled to meet the need. Subconscious fear-induced sympathetic-adrenal produced ischemia is not adapted to protection, is uncontrolled, and may strike any area of irritation, injury, or an area associated with a guilt complex. It may produce fatal ischemic crises through anoxia that favors carcinogenic or viral integrations with the tissue cells. Aside from viral agents, the pathogens are generally produced in old scarred-in focal infections, as stated in the text. Being free radical products in anoxic foci, they polymerize through the neurotoxic state and then on to the carcinogenic state after which, the neurotoxic symptoms disappear only to return transiently during the reversal process from the neoplastic state back to the original form of the toxin, as were originally produced during the initial acute state of the infection. Then as the oxidation continues through the action of the Therapy agent, the germ, its toxin and its protective scar are eliminated. The disease is thus cured completely from its very inception when the blood supply is good. However, there are the ischemic psychosomatic effects on existing lesions referred to above as caused by submerged concepts of guilt.The vigor of the ischemia so produced and its persistence, are proportional to the depth of the conflict. Persons holding to higher moral standards, show greater depths of the conflict and proportionately greater psychosomatic sequelae. Whereas those who do not carry the negative guilt and are able to excuse, justify or shift culpability, will not submerge negative feelings to the subconscious and set up conflict of sufficient violence to bring on the psychosomatic effect, or if they do, the sequel will be delayed and not as violent.

NATURALLY OCCURING ANTICARCINOGEN QUINONES

While searching in Nature for plants that present chromophore groups of the order we have proven to be anti-carcinogenic, namely Carbonyl as reinforced by conjugation with ethylenic linkages or by adjacent Carbonyl groups, as stated in the text, three were found, one in Australia and Africa, and two in Brazil. All are naphthoquinones of para and ortho structure existing isomerically and interchangeably. Energy is gained by the change from para to ortho structure and probably the sun and soil provide the agencies for it. None of the African or Australian pigments have been identified with medicinal activity. And still we may do so simply on the basis of the Carbonyl arrangements in each, as they all conform, including the Brazilian product, to the laws we have identified with anti-carcinogenic activity. The Brazilian pigment has not been identified as to structure except by ourselves, since we find it to be both the para and ortho forms of a naphthoquinone in isomerism, in two different trees. Here they can be extracted from the inner bark, and are named the Pau d’Arco Amarilo and Roxo, for the paraquinone and orthoquinone forms respectively. Both are proven to be curative in cancer and other diseases, the ortho form being most active in conformance to our Thesis. Both are of lower oxidation-reduction potentials than the Synthetic Agents we offer in the text, and run from 0.3 to 0.9 volts lower than our Reagents including: Glyoxal, Methyl Glyoxal, Rhodizonic acid, Triquinoyl, Compound C and the long straight chains of Carbonyl groups of the text, simple Parabenzoquinone and Diphenoquinone. They hence have a much-limited field of activity and are adapted to continued use over long periods by mouth, in which form they meet the needs of primitive people. However, as civilization has changed disease systems, the Synthetic Products we have used for the past fifty years, which were kept from the sufferer by bureaucratic and commercial interests, must be awaited by present and future generations. It will be of interest also that Rhodizonic acid, being stabilized and though reduced in activity by the two hydroxyl groups, is of use when taken by mouth and will thus serve those who cannot afford professional assistance. The structural patterns of the others can be represented by that of the Australian pigment Lamatol or the African Lapachol with but slight changes in their side-chains. The Brazilian pigments run very similar and all must have about equal medicinal values, as the others will be found to have.

END

OP
Cliff Myles

Cliff Myles

SSR, KOCH, AND DR. DIETER REINSTORFF'S PROTOCOL (1996)
1. Historical background:
As Prof. Moses Gomberg began studies of the free radicals in organic chemistry in the U.S.A. at about the turn of this century, it was inevitable for Prof. W. F. Koch of Detroit, a medical student and a student of Gomberg at that time, to begin his own research in the applications of free radicals for theraputic use in medicine. He found some good points to start, and began independent studies of the effects of free radicals in medicine and intermediary metabolism.
2. Koch becomes the founder of Molecular Therapy:
He thus became the founder of molecular therapy through his work, an area of therapy concerned with the phenomenology of free radicals and treatment with carbonyl groups. Prof. Dr. W.F. Koch (1885 - 1967), was the first to work exclusively in the direction of carbonyl groups mostly in the form of free radicals, after studies of the conjugated double bond and its alpha placed hydrogen atom. He was so successful in positively altering the course of many chronic and allergic diseases in addition to neoplastic diseases, as well as viral and bacterial infections, that he achieved the complete healing of them. His scientific career began as a Docent of Histology and Embryology at the University of Michigan from 1910 until 1914, after which he was Professor of Physiology at Detroit College of Medicine, as well as a pathologist at Women's Hospital in Detroit (1914 - 1919). This enabled him to set forth his therapy with carbonyl groups and free radicals while Director of the Koch Cancer Clinic from 1919 until 1949 with such a great success, that he and his colleagues, were able to document the complete healing of more than 20,000 patients, and not only for the normal "five-year" statistical period.
His most important work is:
"The Survival Factor in Neoplastic and Viral Diseases" 1955 and 1958, Portugese edition 1960. The first German edition appeared in 1966, in the translation of the late Dr. Erich Reinstorff, in which Reinstorff's comprehensive epilogue and his illustration of Bohr's Atomic Model in Terms of Dynamic Thinking" appears. The second German edition which appeared in 1981, was thoroughly revised by Dr. Dieter Reinstorff, M.D., (son of Dr. Erich Reinstorff), to include some additions and a summarized overview of the cases of the original work. Other works of Koch can be found at the bottom of this report.
A research group was founded by Koch in 1965 together with the late Dr. Erich Reinstorff M.D. in Germany, in an intensive common effort with several other German physicians. The original name of the organization was "Forschungskreis für magnetochemische Ganzheits-therapie" This group is now known as the "Forschungskreis für Molekulartherapie e.V." or "Research Group for Molecular Therapy". At the date of this report, Dr. Dieter Reinstorff, M.D. is Chairman of this group. The goal and purpose of the Research Group is to promote and continue research, diffusion of knowledge resulting there from, and to provide access to Koch's Molecular Therapy.
A Diagnostic Approach The term "Molecular Therapy" is chosen because molecular processes within intermediary metabolism can be steered similar to immune modulation through their therapeutic measures. Certain free radicals possess influential catalytic properties, thus differentiating themselves from other atoms, ions or molecules through paramagnetism caused by an unpaired electron. The free radicals that are most important for treatment of neoplastic diseases, as well as those caused by chronic bacterial or viral infections, are the active carbonyl group. These become a functionally important carbonyl group, in that they are activated by the energy of other free radicals and start specific metabolic reactions significant for the maintenance of natural immunity.
Prof. Koch was thereby the first medical researcher who was unconcerned with interaction between cells or cell membranes. He preferred to concentrate directly on the interaction of free radicals in intracellular metabolism, and with essential cell functions such as the uptake of energy, cell division and cellular respiration. He influenced and also initiated the uncoupling of blocked catalytic processes by means of directly activating the functional carbonyl group. Prof. Koch was successful in both eliminating metabolic blocks by oxidation, and the oxidative splitting of long chain virus proteins by elimination of a proton. After the removal of the blockage, normal intermediate metabolism could occur, and by means of the catalytic effects, many physiological metabolical reactions could take place in the sense of a chain reaction leading to genetic reparative processes.
According to Prof. Koch, the sum of all normally occurring metabolic processes guaranteed the integrity of natural immunity. It encompasses all cell functions such as detoxification and defensive immunity as well as detection and elimination of tumor cells or toxic proteins (i.e. those from viruses). Prof. Koch was able to refute the theory of Prof. Otto Warburg, and showed that the damaged respiratory functions of cancer cells were not irreversible as had been believed, and quite to the contrary, he showed that the directed physiological actions of the active carbonyl group could indeed reverse the cancer process. Many neoplastic, chronic, allergic and infectious diseases that were case documented as cured can all be attributed to the same molecular level. A good number of genetic reparative studies and other modern research results by leading institutions show that the cancer growth processes can be reversed. Examples in the areas of this research are Interferon, TNF and monoclone antibody studies. It should be pointed out here once again, that Koch's molecular therapy does not concern the primary functions of cell membranes, nor do they influence antigen and antibody processes, rather intracellular and intranuclear metabolism.
Conclusions:
Through blocking of the functional carbonyl group, for instance, the energy producing (ATP-) cellular metabolism, toxic byproducts can originate in metabolism from non-physiological free radicals, especially as a nitrogen bond that, for example, contain a very solid azomethine double bond ( R-C=N bond). Today we know that free radicals outside of cells are almost always toxic. Also, many forms of toxic free radicals can originate inside of cells due to, for example, ionizing radiation. The cell dividing mechanism can be so damaged that: a. cancer cells can originate uncontrollably, and b. the normally available destructive processes to these cancer cells are also reversibly damaged. If it is successful to reactivate the functional carbonyl group, or to remove the toxic bond (for example the azomethin double bond) through oxidation, or respectively dehydration, the malignant growth process can be reversed. It is imperative from this that out of all the possible free radicals that can be recognized by us as useful, only those having effects inside the cells and not outside the cells, must be activated.
Basic therapeutic ideas The immense importance of the pioneering work of Prof. W.F. Koch can be clearly seen in all of the current combinations. He recognized the radical intracellular metabolic processes necessary to sustain natural immunity and made them therapeutically useful. The application of ring and chain structured carbonyl groups are able to remove metabolic blocks under suitable conditions, that were decisively responsible for the cause and continuation of cancer growth. The suitable structure and concentration of these carbonyl group carrying molecules are drawn away from the Acetyl-CoA in their chain structure, and from their ring structure in the quinone-cascade of the cell's own respiratory chain.
It is known that only hydrogen atoms are transported through the DPN and FAD cascades to the quinone stage in the respiratory chain of the cell.
After the quinone stage, however, in which quinone is reduced to hydroquinone, a switch occurs in the transport of the electrons. By this, every hydrogen atom is split into a proton and an electron, the latter are passed along singly over the iron atom of cytochrome C and the cytochrome oxidase, whereby it is known that two protons with a negatively charged oxygen ion that split from the hydroquinone, are united to a water molecule (illustration A, a schematic of Karlson 1961*). The hydroquinone becomes a semi-quinone radical after giving up an electron, and this is oxidized to quinone (under the splitting-off of two protons as above) by the giving up of an additional electron ( to the cytochrom C). Therefore the oxidation was accomplished in two stages by one semi-quinone radical !
It just so happens that these "switchovers" in electron transport are in the most problematic place in the respiratory chain process and this is just the spot where Prof. Koch used his "therapeutic lever" that was mentioned above.
The chinon group used for this are not just any "radical traps" that end up burdening intermediary metabolism after fulfilling their role, they are rather the body's own substances or those similar to the body that continue to be useful after completing their tasks, such as aiding catalytic functions in metabolism.
Another application resulted from the analysis of the amino acetone cycle (see figure B), in which physiological byproducts result from active acetate one the one side, and methyglyoxal on the other. Pyruvate eminating from the Embden-Meyerhof cycle are transformed into active acetate as a result of normal metabolic conditions. It is known that left rotational lactic acid is produced by disturbed metabolism within cancer cells, whose pathological accumulations evoke a deficiency of methylglyoxylide. It also happened to turn out that Prof. Koch was able to help eliminate this deficiency of methylglyoxylide by some external means of help. The right combination of these chain and ring structured substances and their "pyhsiological" concentrations was reduced down to the "rhodizonic acid compound N" and "carbonyl group compound SSR". The aqueous solution is chosen and preferred over an isotonic solution in oder to avoid the problematic influences of NaCl molecules that might be expected with regular isotonic NaCl injection solutions. The concentration D6 is preferred because it has been shown to be the most effective, together with the absence of any toxic side effects.
This is also confirmed by more than a million applications to date in locations around the globe (with the exception of the United States, ironically, since it’s ban there in 1949 as a result of the awesome lobbying power of the AMA and the pharmaceutical industry.
Characteristics of the individual components
1. Rhodizonic Acid Compound N ampules Composition:
1 ampule ( 2 ml ) contains: rhodizonic acid D6 aqueous, trichinoyl D6 aqueous, glyoxylide D6 aqueous, methyglyoxylide D6 aqueous aa 0.5 g.
Areas of application ( interchangeble with carbonyl group compound SSR):
Acute cases of influenza (grippe), rubella, mumps, measles, chickenpox, mollusca contagiosa, herpes simplex and herpes zoster among other disorders; chronic viral infections, herpes zoster neuralgia, chronic viral hepatitis, polio and vaccine related disorders; chronic disorders of the respiratory tract, asthma and respiratory allergies, chronic blood disorders (thrombocytosis, thrombopenia, leucosis); chronic disorder of the skin, (neurodermatitis, psoriasis, contact eczema, keloid scar, basiloma, leukoplakia, solar keratosis), also scleroderma and other collagenoses; autoimmune disorders, nervous disorders (toxic damage and paralysis due to polio, conditions following vaccine meningitis , multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis among others, mytrophic lateral sclerosis, Friedreich's ataxia, environmental diseases, metabolic disorders, food allergies, enzyme blocks, precancerosis, pre- and post operative tumor therapy, for instance carcinoma of the thyroid, larynx, tongue, skin, bronchial cancer, kidneys, intestines, stomach, breast and uterus, liver and spleen, as well as meningioma, sarcoma, and melanoma.
Instructions and methods of dosage (compare with chart - TO COME - at the end of section 6):
In absence of other contraindications: Adults and children over 7 years of age receive 2 ml, younger children receive one ampule per oral every 48 hours, or one injection i.v. (or i.m. glut. max.). To keep the healing process in force or to reinitiate it (reaction cycles), additional injections must follow in intervals of 2 to 14 days. It is an absolute necessity that a strict vegetarian diet be followed for a minimum of 3 months during the therapy period.
Incompatibility and risks:
Unknown. Use during pregnancy should be avoided. The i.m. injection method is rather painful. Short periods of fever, chills and pain spasms are signs of healing reactions.
Commercially available in quantities of 10 or 50 2 ml ampules.
II Carbonyl Group Compound Ampules (SSR)
Composition:
Each ampule contains: 2 ml of the chain-structured carbonyl group in the form of polyketone D6 aqueous (SSR).
Areas of application:
(Alternately with rhodizonic acid compound N. See indications in that section) All acute and chronic virus infections and their resulant damage, chronic disorders of the liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys; collaginosis and dermatosis; pre- and post operative tumor therapy; allergies of the skin, digestive and respiratory tracts; autoimmune disorders such as the thyroid.
Instructions and methods of dosage (compare with chart at the end of section
6): See Rhodizonic Acid Compound ampules N.
Incompatibility and risks:
Unknown. Use during pregnancy should be avoided. The i.m. injection method is rather painful. Short periods of fever, chills and pain spasms are signs of healing reactions.
III. Carbonyl Group Ampules Composition:
Each ampule contains: Glyoxylide D6 aqueous 1 ml, Methylglyoxylide D6 aqueous 1 ml.
Areas of application:
(Alternately with preparations illustrated on the chart at the end of section
6): All acute and chronic virus infections (herpes simplex) and resultant damage; pre- and post operative treatment of malignancies, especially intestinal, stomach, breast and uterine cancer.
Instructions and methods of dosage (compare with chart at the end of section
6): See Rhodizonic Acid Compound ampules N.
Incompatibility and risks: See Carbonyl Group Gompound SSR ampules.
IV. Parabenzoquinone Ampules Each ampule contains 2 ml Parabenzoquinone D6 aqueous.
Areas of application:
(Alternately with preparations illustrated on the chart at the end of section
6): All acute and chronic virus infections, nervous disorders, pre- and post operative treatment of malignancies, rheumatic fever and rheumatoid arthritis.
Instructions and methods of dosage:
See Rhodizonic Acid Compound ampules N.
Incompatibility and risks: See Rhodizonic Acid Compound N and known para- group allergies.
V. Carbonyl Group Aerosols Composition:
Each 10gm bottle contains: Glyoxylide D6 aqueous 5gm, Methylglyoxylide D6 aqueous 5gm, ethanol 62% by volume.
Areas of application:
All acute and chronic virus infections such as influenza (grippe), herpes labialis; as supportive therapy in chronic disorders, carcinoma therapy and convalescence.

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom