Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

Very interesting. Would inositol have a place in this?

cas-87-89-8.gif

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The other thread is a "depository thread". Any discussion needs to be in another thread. We can rename this thread if you want, lemme know. :hattip

Cliff Myles

Hi SS,

RE: Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research

Gee, I dunno... I just translated for the "Research Group" mentioned in the thread after being healed of one of the deadliest cancers known with Koch's reagents.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer not a Chemist or Physician, I grew up speaking German and worked over there about 10 years building industrial process facilities, and translated a lot of technical documents between English and German in the engineering field.

Good thing I had the university's medical library nearby while I was translating for Dr. Reinstorff , whom I befriended and knew for years till he passed away in 2014 .

I was a part-time Paramedic in college, though... but that don't count much, just some familiarity with conditions.

Last edited:

Parsifal

Are they doctors and therapists in Germany following Dr. Koch's research?

OP
S
THIS IS AWESOME READING :thankyou

Cliff Myles

@ Burtlancast: Typical malicious labeling of Koch as "snake-oil" charlatan...
It's both hilarious and tragic how the AMA, FDA and Pharmaceutical industry and their shills still poison the public's minds with their blatant lies.
They would have lost trillions of dollars if Koch were to have prevailed in 1949.
One of the greatest crimes against humanity is to suppress proven therapies that cure human illness for the sake of enormous profits by other means.
"The proof is in the pudding"
In reviewing all Koch's material, one can clearly see he developed a "Magic Bullet" for most viral and neoplastic diseases.
"None are more blind than those that refuse to see" -
-
Koch's reagents save lives and suffering every day in Europe and elsewhere where they are allowed.

Last edited:

Ewelina

Thank you for sharing Cliff. Fascinating!

Do you still follow Koch's diet? And if yes, are you very strict?

Cliff Myles

@Ewelina

Summer of 2012 I had a spot on my arm that changed after a severe sunburn. (Idiot me, ignoring ozone depletion!)

I went to a dermatologist in August of that year and they said "it isn't a melanoma by the looks of it". No biopsy was
done to confirm !!.
(Idiot me a second time for accepting a visual exam "opinion")

On April 6th 2016 I asked my doctor to biopsy the spot, as it had expanded some. It is definitely a melanoma and now due to the misdiagnosis
4 years ago, I'm now looking at a possible spreading and metastasis to other organs.

But, "no fear - Koch is near"... I have been on a Gerson-type diet for 3 weeks now (Koch's is almost identical), distilled water and carrot juice fasts also,
with colonics 2 x week and will inject Koch/Reinstorff Rhodizonic acid compound N 2ml ampules starting next week, now that I've got a good headstart
on bodily detox. https://gerson.org/pdfs/Foods-For-The-Gerson-Diet.pdf

Three 2ml injections, 10 days apart, should knock anything "floating around" in there out of the ballpark. If there are any other complications I'll just
fly over to one of Reinstorff's associates in Germany for continuation of treament.

Believe it or not, sometimes that's all it takes.

- CM

PS- actually, it is this present problem of mine that prompted me to dig out all of the KOCH/REINSTORFF materiel I have
and to post it somewhere more useful than inside my filing cabinet ;-)

Last edited:

Cliff Myles

QUOTE Percival... Q: Do you know if there is a company producing his reagents here in Europe?

A: Click on " Koch'sche Molekulartherapie" at bottom on this site:

Präparate - Wulf Rabes Biologische Mittel

Amazon.de ships to European Union only (10 ampules about $30):
CARBONYLGRUPPEN comp. SSR Ampullen 10 St Ampullen: Amazon.de: Drogerie & Körperpflege

A list with prices, of Apothecaries in Germany that sell it over the counter (it is used orally for influenza quite successfully) 50 ampule lots
Rhodizonsäure cp.Ampullen Injektionslösung (5X10 ST) Preisvergleich

QUOTE Percival... Q: Are there physicians nowadays still active in Germany applying Koch's ideas?

Germany:
http://www.helfenrath.de/
more to come later...

Tijauna, Mexico, Koch Treament Protocols: ( a lot of Amish go there, they prefer Koch's "natural healing" and can't afford surgery/chemo/radiation
EUROPA INSTITUTE - Home
...advanced cancer treaments have averaged about $10-$15K for 3 week naturopathic stay, compared to say, $250K+ for usual conventional misery.

Let me add something here quickly... the reagents are NOT isotonic, therefore intramuscular/subcutaneous injections hurt like hell, I've had to do 2 of
them on myself back in 1995. They are preferably given intravenously by a practitioner. See protocols on the other "Research" thread.
Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research

Last edited:

Amazoniac

@Ewilina

Summer of 2012 I had a spot on my arm that changed after a severe sunburn. (Idiot me, ignoring ozone depletion!)

I went to a dermatologist in August of that year and they said "it isn't a melanoma by the looks of it". No biopsy was
done to confirm !!.
(Idiot me a second time for accepting a visual exam "opinion")

On April 6th 2016 I asked my doctor to biopsy the spot, as it had expanded some. It is definitely a melanoma and now due to the misdiagnosis
4 years ago, I'm now looking at a possible spreading and metastasis to other organs.

But, "no fear - Koch is near"... I have been on a Gerson-type diet for 3 weeks now (Koch's is almost identical), distilled water and carrot juice fasts also,
with colonics 2 x week and will inject Koch/Reinstorff Rhodizonic acid compound N 2ml ampules starting next week, now that I've got a good headstart
on bodily detox. https://gerson.org/pdfs/Foods-For-The-Gerson-Diet.pdf

Three 2ml injections, 10 days apart, should knock anything "floating around" in there out of the ballpark. If there are any other complications I'll just
fly over to one of Reinstorff's associates in Germany for continuation of treament.

Believe it or not, sometimes that's all it takes.

- CM

PS- actually, it is this present problem of mine that prompted me to dig out all of the KOCH/REINSTORFF materiel I have
and to post it somewhere more useful than inside my filing cabinet ;-)
Lord, thank you a lot for posting everything here. If possible, keep us updated on how it goes and I sincerely wish you the best!

dookie

Hello, thanks for posting all the details about Koch and the doctors following his therapy in Germany. I have a couple of questions:

The doctors using Koch's therapy in Germany - do they use the exact same substance used by Koch , ie glyoxal?

What is the price of treatment with "glyoxal" or derivatives?

Can the glyoxal be purchased without seeing a doctor?

Is vegan diet necessary during and after procedure, and for how long?

I think Ray Peat is a bit dubious of "healing reactions" like fever, but nonetheless, do you feel that it is a normal part of the therapy?

Cliff Myles

Quote dookie:

Q: The doctors using Koch's therapy in Germany - do they use the exact same substance used by Koch , ie glyoxal?

A: As far as I know, yes.

Q: What is the price of treatment with "glyoxal" or derivatives?
A: The prices for the reagents is posted above. The cost for practitioner treatment in Europe, I don't know.
There is a link to a Clinic in Mexico with contact info. I learned from Amish friends of the approximate costs I listed above (1999 prices).

Q: Can the glyoxal be purchased without seeing a doctor?
A: Yes, throughout Europe

Q: Is vegan diet necessary during and after procedure, and for how long?
A: At least 14 days prior to administration, and up to 6 months thereafter.
... A juice/water fast for several days prior helps tremendously. See protocols.

Q: I think Ray Peat is a bit dubious of "healing reactions" like fever, but nonetheless, do you feel that it is a normal part of the therapy?
A: In the case of the reagents, the body normally reacts with flu-like symptoms for 1-2 days per treatment.
Fever is sometimes present. See protocols.

Last edited:

Peatfit

Thanks for the information, Cliff. I'm wondering if you've come across Protocel which has been spreading through word of mouth among the cancer community. The ingredients include rhodizonic acid and it seems to work along the same principles as using quinones to catalyse reactions.

"INGREDIENTS: Protocel’s ingredients are a propriety blend of Tetrahydroxyquinone, Rhodizonic Acid, Sodium, Potassium, Croconic Acid, Triquinoyl, Pyrocatechol, Leuconic Acid, mineral and trace elements including Copper."

I don't have cancer but I tried a few doses two years ago (because it's reputed to be non-toxic and many have taken it for preventive purposes) and it increased my metabolism greatly. I've been researching to understand how it did it's job ever since. The people taking Protocel don't seem to understand just how it actually works (the explanations used are metaphorical rather than technical) but the use of quinones makes me wonder if it follows the same concept.

Here's a blog from one of the stage 4 survivors who used Protocel Beating Cancer Without Breaking a Sweat

Again, not much information on HOW it works other than that it did something good for her.

burtlancast

@ Burtlancast: Typical malicious labeling of Koch as "snake-oil" charlatan...
It's both hilarious and tragic how the AMA, FDA and Pharmaceutical industry and their shills still poison the public's minds with their blatant lies.
They would have lost trillions of dollars if Koch were to have prevailed in 1949.
One of the greatest crimes against humanity is to suppress proven therapies that cure human illness for the sake of enormous profits by other means.

Daniel Haley has 30 pages on Koch in his splendid book "Politics in healing" where he pretty much demolishes AMA's fairytale.

Koch's reagents save lives and suffering every day in Europe and elsewhere where they are allowed.

They defentely aren't allowed in Europe, i'm afraid.
They aren't taught in medical universities; so, any doctor prescribing them is playing with fire.

Last edited: