Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by Such_Saturation, Apr 29, 2016.

  1. Cliff Myles

    Cliff Myles Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2016
    Messages:
    65
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    Well, while grubbing around on the web about possible other causes of Zika in Brazil you raised questions about,...

    - get a load of this :

    The Lethal Suspects for Microcephaly in Brazil, With Zika Virus at the Bottom of the List
     
  2. Cliff Myles

    Cliff Myles Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2016
    Messages:
    65
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    NOTE - This thread and ==> Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research
    -- are for information only !

    Neither The Ray Peat Forum nor the group administrators, nor I, accept any responsibility for any information or opinion given on these threads and any information or opinion accepted by a forum participant is done so at that participant’s own risk. Nor is any of the information represented here, to be considered an adequate substitute for competent medical advice or services. Further, The Ray Peat Forum members unless otherwise stated are not licensed health professionals.


    Always consult qualified health practitioners regarding all decisions relating to your health.
     
  3. dannibo

    dannibo Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2017
    Messages:
    42
    Gender:
    Male
    The USA has 25,000 cases of Microcephaly per year and some docs have put it down to vaccines and pesticides. They have the highest incidence of Microcephaly anywhere in the world so if you add it up ZIKA is not responsible. Even on the CDC website they describe ZIKA as a weak virus with about 20% of the United States showing mild cold or flu like symptoms and the other 80% no symptoms at all in a healthy person. Seems Pharma and Monsanto are practicing Genocide to me. Worst is the Govt are bound to know this. Makes you ill at the criminality.
     
  4. Cliff Myles

    Cliff Myles Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2016
    Messages:
    65
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA
    CDC ? :barf

    "Vaxxed exposes a huge scandal at the CDC, where a long-time researcher, William Thompson, confessed (2014) that he
    and colleagues committed gross fraud
    in a study of the MMR vaccine.

    Thompson admitted the evidence showed the vaccine led to a higher risk of autism in children—but that finding was intentionally buried,
    and the vaccine was given a free pass.

    Of course, mainstream reporters have been mercilessly attacking Vaxxed, and a segment of the U.S. population
    finds it impossible to believe that the CDC would ever commit this kind of fraud
    ."

    "The CDC will lie about anything it wants to. It will boldly go where no person interested in real science will go.
    It will completely ignore its mandate to care about human health, and it will get away with it."


    ==> One more reason never to trust the CDC

    .
     
Loading...