Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

Cliff Myles

From what I heard the ZIKA virus is practically harmless. The birth defects in S.America were caused by a larvacide sprayed from the air to try and kill the genetically modified mosquitos previously released by Mosanto which had mutated and were indeed breeding again, Was not supposed to happen! This is probably why they weren't really interested in anything really.

Well, while grubbing around on the web about possible other causes of Zika in Brazil you raised questions about,...

- get a load of this :

The Lethal Suspects for Microcephaly in Brazil, With Zika Virus at the Bottom of the List

Last edited:

Cliff Myles

NOTE - This thread and ==> Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research
-- are for information only !

Neither The Ray Peat Forum nor the group administrators, nor I, accept any responsibility for any information or opinion given on these threads and any information or opinion accepted by a forum participant is done so at that participant’s own risk. Nor is any of the information represented here, to be considered an adequate substitute for competent medical advice or services. Further, The Ray Peat Forum members unless otherwise stated are not licensed health professionals.

Always consult qualified health practitioners regarding all decisions relating to your health.

Last edited:

dannibo

The Lethal Suspects for Microcephaly in Brazil, With Zika Virus at the Bottom of the List
The USA has 25,000 cases of Microcephaly per year and some docs have put it down to vaccines and pesticides. They have the highest incidence of Microcephaly anywhere in the world so if you add it up ZIKA is not responsible. Even on the CDC website they describe ZIKA as a weak virus with about 20% of the United States showing mild cold or flu like symptoms and the other 80% no symptoms at all in a healthy person. Seems Pharma and Monsanto are practicing Genocide to me. Worst is the Govt are bound to know this. Makes you ill at the criminality.

Cliff Myles

Even on the CDC website they describe ZIKA as a weak virus .. . Seems Pharma and Monsanto are practicing Genocide to me. Worst is the Govt are bound to know this. Makes you ill at the criminality.

CDC ? :barf

"Vaxxed exposes a huge scandal at the CDC, where a long-time researcher, William Thompson, confessed (2014) that he
and colleagues committed gross fraud
in a study of the MMR vaccine.

Thompson admitted the evidence showed the vaccine led to a higher risk of autism in children—but that finding was intentionally buried,
and the vaccine was given a free pass.

Of course, mainstream reporters have been mercilessly attacking Vaxxed, and a segment of the U.S. population
finds it impossible to believe that the CDC would ever commit this kind of fraud
."

"The CDC will lie about anything it wants to. It will boldly go where no person interested in real science will go.
It will completely ignore its mandate to care about human health, and it will get away with it."

==> One more reason never to trust the CDC

Last edited:

Ell

Keep in mind, the crenation test. When the solution is 1% NaCl it is hypertonic and the blood cells crenate when functioning. Now, compare this to the original non-tonic D6 bzq and D9, D12 etc remedies. When injecting pure water into muscle, this will cause some of the cells in the immediate area to literally explode, spilling their contents of protoplasm, etc. into the surrounding area. in the presence of the SSR molecules, some of these SSR molecules will react with the ruptured cells' contents, and the products of such reactions are likely the desired actors. This explains the greatly reduced efficacy of the commercially available isotonic "Koch" reagents and why repeated administrations of same are required. Only by the person being properly prepared via sufficient ileo-cecal cleansing, and meticulously restricting diet to eliminate substances which inactivate the recovery, can one expect to achieve results using only one or two administrations of the SSR. The periodicity of the recovery must be cautiously and patiently observed, repeat administration is never done while improvement is seen. The recovery process is cyclic, and negative phases are expected.

dannibo

Keep in mind, the crenation test. When the solution is 1% NaCl it is hypertonic and the blood cells crenate when functioning. Now, compare this to the original non-tonic D6 bzq and D9, D12 etc remedies. When injecting pure water into muscle, this will cause some of the cells in the immediate area to literally explode, spilling their contents of protoplasm, etc. into the surrounding area. in the presence of the SSR molecules, some of these SSR molecules will react with the ruptured cells' contents, and the products of such reactions are likely the desired actors. This explains the greatly reduced efficacy of the commercially available isotonic "Koch" reagents and why repeated administrations of same are required. Only by the person being properly prepared via sufficient ileo-cecal cleansing, and meticulously restricting diet to eliminate substances which inactivate the recovery, can one expect to achieve results using only one or two administrations of the SSR. The periodicity of the recovery must be cautiously and patiently observed, repeat administration is never done while improvement is seen. The recovery process is cyclic, and negative phases are expected.
I was wondering where you got this quote, can you please give me the source. Thx

Ell

The reaction of cells in a non-tonic solution is well known, the crenation test is well known. Dr. Koch wrote about the periodicity of recovery in many of his published works, same is for which molecules must be eliminated from diet. There are bonafide chemical-based reasons for avoiding strawberries, grapes, terpenes, tomatoes, etc. Recommend you to read all of his publications, he describes it so I don't have to. One needs to take what he taught and build on it. For example, what is the difference between folic acid, methyl folate, and folinic acid ? Why is one of no effect at all ? We learn this from "The Least Common Denominator" article, from which it is readily apparent that the amino group in folic acid is not conjugated to the carbonyl, and is hence not activated as it is in the latter two or in bases such as guanidine, methylguanidine. Accordingly, folic acid is itself unable to bind with the body's FCG of the reticulo-endothelial system for purposes of necessary electron transfer to the energy receivers including pyridoxal pyrophosphate. Hence the good reports in alleviation of some types of anemia when using proper active forms of B9 by charge transfer which restores zeta potential to the blood colloid. It takes a good time investment to read the materials of Dr. Koch and his colleagues but is worth it because you obtain a big picture, instead of having just bits and pieces. Attention should be paid to his discussion on the shortcomings of the Krebs cycle and how it fails to account for a great deal of energy liberated during normal metabolism, that is the real payout.

Cliff Myles

Hello Chris,

Thank you VERY much for contributing to the Koch reagents conversation.

I was Dr. Dieter Reinstorff's translator for years, he and his father Dr. Erich Reinstorff continued the Koch Therapy internationally after Koch passed away.

I really wish I could find a source Glyoxal and Methylglyoxal in non-isotonic form.

It seems that the German "Kommision E" (German equiv. of the FDA) required it to be manufactured
as Isotonic in the late 90's.

- Cliff

Ell

Thank you. Yes it just makes sense to ask what is the unterscheiden btw. isotonic vs. pure H20, for it gives a clue as to differences in functioning btw the isotonic and non-isotonic. We ask what happens with the pure water and recognize that cell walls immediately rupture, thereby providing their contents to be reacted with whatever else foreign matter is present. In these cases, the foreign matter is maybe glyoxal, me-glyoxal or whatever. Then, knowing the high oxidation potentials of the materials, it is evident they are powerful dehydrogenators and will react immediately with the contents of the cells' mitochondria FCG. The isotonic solutions will not cause this to occur. I was able to pick up Fieser & Fieser Organic Chem. textbook from amazon for about one dollar, this is the book Dr. Koch often referenced. In there, the Fieser's discuss how many many of these quinone type molecules are active at concentrations of just part per 250 Trillion. This tells us, Nature is a not really a homeopath, but only stingy with valuable material. I do not believe always it is necessary for glyoxal, etc. I have seen lymphedema go away literally overnight when thamine B1 is taken in a late stage person. I think also, if we look at methyl folate and folinic acid we see their ability to move electrons from the FCG and hence these vitamins are able to help in restoring charge to the zeta potential of the blood colloid, provided however the person is not deficient in boron, since boron is necessary for parathyroid function, and... you remember what happens to blood when parathyroid hormone is not produced, it coaguates, losing z.p. as Dr. Koch discovered in his early years. Many also observed immediate improvement in blood when daily supplementing Cobalt chloride, in extremely dilute amounts. I also believe Manganese very important, per the writings of EM Josephson MD with reference to thymus function, which must be balanced with B1 thiamine. This all agrees with Dr. Koch statements about the five divalent paramagnetic cations Mn, Co, Cu, Zn, and even Sn. As our soils have been repeatedly re-farmed and these nutrients not replenished, what has happened is the masses are chronically deficient in a plurality of essential materials. Thus, if Dr.Koch were running around today and "saving" people, I would expect the same persons to re-develop their condition, becuase they have not removed the root cause, which he explains in his diet concerning the "forbidden foods" which even includes strawberries, something most people would regard as "healthy". These matters are complicated furhter by erroneous vitamins, such as "folic acid" which is a molecule in my opinion I would expect to block the FCG function.

Ell

One possibility might be for an MD to administer pure water into the muscle, and then immediately thereafter also inject the SSR or mixed glyoxal/meglyoxal into the same area. This would provide the ruptured cell contents to be present from the cell walls' rupturing, and also the active dehydrogenators.

Ell

it is functional carbonyl group. They occur in triads, so it is easy to understand why the products of putrefication being diamines are highly effective in their inactivation. I would explain more but it would require writing extensively and I think you will find it has already been written by Dr. Koch himself and I couldn't explain it better than he had :)

burtlancast

I was able to pick up Fieser & Fieser Organic Chem. textbook from amazon for about one dollar, this is the book Dr. Koch often referenced. In there, the Fieser's discuss how many many of these quinone type molecules are active at concentrations of just part per 250 Trillion. This tells us, Nature is a not really a homeopath, but only stingy with valuable material.

Archive org and Hathi have plenty of his books for free
Internet Archive Search: creator:"Fieser, Louis Frederick, 1899-"
Full-text Search Results | HathiTrust Digital Library

Last edited:

burtlancast

Speaking of books, does Cliff know what happened to Koch's first book,

"Cancer and its allied diseases; their common toxic cause, their cure by immunization" ?

It's only available in 3 national libraries.
The Koch family website doesn't have it.

Last edited:

Sheila

Dear Mr Whewell,
Thank you for your input on this forum, I have found your posts most interesting.
Would you care to elaborate on, or point me in the right direction for, these statements please?

I have seen lymphedema go away literally overnight when thamine B1 is taken in a late stage person
- What is it about thiamine specifically please?

we see their ability to move electrons from the FCG and hence these vitamins are able to help in restoring charge to the zeta potential of the blood colloid, provided however the person is not deficient in boron, since boron is necessary for parathyroid function, and... you remember what happens to blood when parathyroid hormone is not produced, it coaguates, losing z.p. as Dr. Koch discovered in his early years.
- Did Dr Koch mention anywhere what happened when parathyroid function was over-produced, such as in people with kidney disease for example?

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Sheila

Waynish

How do you know these homeopathic solutions aren't merely helping by doing nothing - while the patient recovers naturally with food, rest and without toxic medications?

Amazoniac

William F. Koch Research Site
"We have recommended bone broth for its calcium content in the past, and it has been used safely in some patients. But we soon learned that all patients could not take even this, and we saw too many develop indole and skatol in the urine after its use. We therefore discontinued this effort to supply useful food materials in a way that satisfies the cravings for meat of a good part of our patients."

This is an interesting observation. You would expect gelatin/collagen to be very therapeutic, yet it wasn't the case. The increased indole/skatol is bizarre since it contains no tryptophan. I wonder if the starchy structural sugars that are more difficult to digest, which some of them happen to be attached to amino acids are responsible for this. Or perhaps anything that escapes digestion will provide substrate to encourage the diversion of tryptophan from plant foods. Oor actual meat residues. Either way digestion must be compromised.
But regardless of that, plain broken down collagen can still provide some arginine and lysine.
It's interesting that some commercial collagens taste very sweet, while others taste funky; I could never identify what's responsible for the difference.

Last edited:

Travis

it is functional carbonyl group. They occur in triads, so it is easy to understand why the products of putrefication being diamines are highly effective in their inactivation. I would explain more but it would require writing extensively and I think you will find it has already been written by Dr. Koch himself and I couldn't explain it better than he had :)
No reason to stop at Koch, the diamines he was referring to are most likely polyamines (putrescine is a diamine proper)—produced from lysine, arginine, through the action of certain bacteria. Not all bacteria have enzymes for this, but many do. There are literally thousands of such studies on polyamines and cancer—from analytical to experimental, and from clinical to epidemiological—which can help a person understand how polyamines effect growth. I have read a few such studies, and they are conclusive. Polyamines are necessary for cell proliferation, increase mitosis in a dose‐dependent manner, and are increased in a way that mirrors the cell cycle (by an increase in enzymes such as ornithine decarboxylase, which proceeds it). You can find mRNA studies showing ornithine decarboxylase increased in cancer, interindividually, as well as proof of said increase between two areas of the same person's body. There are even theoretical, physical chemical articles detailing and modeling how polyamines interact with DNA directly—an observation dating back to the '60s. Although the exact nature of such interactions are necessessarily highly complex, they do occur. High affinity binding of polyamines with DNA can be proven by simply gel electrophoresis shift assays and autoradiography with ¹⁴C‐polyamines. William Koch was certainly correct, as well as his insistence on using methylglyoxal.

Methylglyoxal reduces proliferation in the same way that polyamines increase it, begging the idea that they could somehow interact. While true that aldehydes and amines form a Schiff base—which could disable polyamines directly—methylglyoxal is well‐known to turn arginine into imidizalone, preventing it's subsequent transformation into polyamines. Also, methylglyoxal guanidine complex is routinely shown to be a powerful inhibitor of polyamine synthesis (methylglyoxal bis guanylhydrazone (look it up!)).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
No reason to stop at Koch, the diamines he was referring to are most likely polyamines (putrescine is a diamine proper)—produced from lysine,
So would supplementing lysine probably not be a good idea?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals