Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Discussion Thread

burtlancast

There's 'The chemistry of natural immunity' and there might be others that I'm not aware of.

It's on their website.
And on HATHI.
And on archive.org

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Whenever I want to wake up NoScript from its sleep, I use Google to direct me to one of his articles on that website. But Ghostery always has its back: partners in defense just like burtlan and Wilfrid.
Don't forget to Disconnect. :hattip

Travis

Thank you for this and the two other replies in your thread.
Speaking of threads, I think it's time for one:
Methionine: how low you can go?
It of course would depend on a person's circumstance, and also their proclivities. The income of a professional sumo wrestler or offensive lineman depends on meth-ionine intakes obviously not ideal in terms of longevity. Methionine intake of becomes crucial should a person have cancer; the simple fact that polyamines catalyze DNA unfurlment and subsequent replication is enough cause for concern, but even more indication can be had by noting the longstanding observations that the express-ion of ornithine decarboxylase in a cell appears obligatory for cancer (unless of course an exogenous polyamines are added to the media). I think its enough to know what methionine does, as this would allow everyone to tailor their consumption to match their circumstance and/or their particular raison d'être. Also worth noting is seleno-methionine found in certain plants: Selenomethionine can be used in protein synthesis yet cannot contribute to polyamine formation, meaning something like Brassica species actually have lower polyamine potentials than what you'd gather from simple charts (which display selenomethionine under 'methionine' heading). Selenium-enriched broccoli has been experimentally proven to lower the incidence of cancer, an observation found also not correlated with the glycosides found therein (which usually takes the credit among unsophisticated biochemists). In a person having cancer: short bouts of fasting punctuated by periods of pineapple and kale-eating is near-certain to catalyze a fairly rapid tumor autolysis, something William Koch would likely agree with as he'd recommended a similar diet (and with methylgloxyal!)

Last edited:

Travis

Can we absorb enough proteins from kale?
Of course. There are thousands of animal species, including many primates, who's main protein intake comes from leaves.

Amazoniac

It of course would depend on a person's circumstance, and also their proclivities. The income of a professional sumo wrestler or offensive lineman depends on meth-ionine intakes obviously not ideal in terms of longevity. Methionine intake of becomes crucial should a person have cancer; the simple fact that polyamines catalyze DNA unfurlment and subsequent replication is enough cause for concern, but even more indication can be had by noting the longstanding observations that the express-ion of ornithine decarboxylase in a cell appears obligatory for cancer (unless of course an exogenous polyamines are added to the media). I think its enough to know what methionine does, as this would allow everyone to tailor their consumption to match their circumstance and/or their particular raison d'être. Also worth noting is seleno-methionine found in certain plants: Selenomethionine can be used in protein synthesis yet cannot contribute to polyamine formation, meaning something like Brassica species actually have lower polyamine potentials than what you'd gather from simple charts (which display selenomethionine under 'methionine' heading). Selenium-enriched broccoli has been experimentally proven to lower the incidence of cancer, an observation found also not correlated with the glycosides found therein (which usually takes the credit among unsophisticated biochemists). In a person having cancer: short bouts of fasting punctuated by periods of pineapple and kale-eating is near-certain to catalyze a fairly rapid tumor autolysis, something William Koch would likely agree with as he'd recommended a similar diet (and with methylgloxyal!)
Koch mentioned how anything can become a pathogen when isn't metabolized; in this regard fasting can help to prevent buildups, but the greatest value is during the precancerous stage or before one of his injections. Once cancer sets in, fasting will correct some of the disorder but at the same time will release a lot of the inflammatory amino acids, and wasting is characteristic of cancer.
The cruciferous vegetables can improve glutathione status, which happens to become compromised if the person is under stress and isn't getting enough proteid or ingesting enough sulfur.
It's the state of the person that will dictate if the growth is going to be ordered or not. Some people are able to keep in good shape despite advanced age, so they eat animal proteins throughout their entire life and live long. I have difficulty believing that the lower the better.
Can we absorb enough proteins from kale?
Methionine: how low you can go?
Such, can you teach me A+ english? The owl gave up.

TreasureVibe

Very interesting. Would inositol have a place in this?

cas-87-89-8.gif
I wonder that too:

Inositol_structure.png

Good topic with alot of information on Dr. Koch: William Frederich Koch And Glyoxylide

Ell

Quote dookie:

Q: The doctors ....
protocols.

Was ist los ? Lange zeit, kein sprach.... Sie sollen nach hier besuchen, wenn du kannst, wir ko"nnen gut zeiten haben. I can report that my left knee that was injured 1985 in a motorbike wreck, it hurt for years. Haha, the pain is totally gone, I can run up the steps two at a time. die augen sind auch besser, I took a drivers license test and was able to read all the letters in the test, so, no glasses needed ! Es ist alles so einfach. in fact, einfach herrlich !! Ruf mir an !

Ella

Forum Supporter
In the presence of parathyroid function, these melamines and guanidines are again reverted to cyanamides and then to ureas and made harmless, and the body is thus protected. When the parathyroids are removed from the body, the guanidine toxins increase with production of tissue degenerations, convulsions and death.So the parathyroid glands are a physiological immunity mechanism, perfected and established in the animal body. They protect against poisoning by a product of anaerobic germ activity in the colon, as we observed in 1912. This research has been later confirmed at Glasgow and other European universities.

I have yet to read the complete works and get my head around Koch's work. Does anyone know if William is related to the Nobel Laureate Robert H. H. Koch? The bacteriologist famous for Koch's Postulates?

When Peat refers to the researcher that sounds like COKE, I assume he is referring to the work of William Frederick Koch. Peat on one of Patrick Trimpone's shows refer's to COKE who was able to cure cancer with his substances and he found that using these substances in cows with mastitis, the cows were still shedding the bacteria in the milk but there was no evidence of an infectious sequelae.

The gist of the conversation was that if you give the infectious agent what it wants, it will acquiesce and live harmoniously with its host organism.

The consumption of animal protein will be problematic increasing carcinogenic metabolites. Particularly, those breakdown metabolites of arginine, tryptophan and methionine. In growing, children and teens these are important for growth however adults need to minimise them if they want to keep cancer at bay.

Donald Leyton protein researcher advocates the elderly eat more protein to protect against the lose of lean muscles and frailty. Even Longo advocates gabanzo beans are not going to meet protein needs in the elderly and includes dairy and seafood.

I am somewhat confused regarding Peat's view of the parathyroid gland and Koch's discovery. In the Timpone's interview Peat mentions the study with rodents where the parathyroid glands were removed and the rodent's longevity and fertility were extended well into old age for up to 10 generations. Peat advocates to keep PTH as low as possible. Koch on the other hand sees the parathyroid gland as a necessity to enhance immunity against the cancer toxin. Peat's interest in Vitamin D is mainly to do with vitamin d's ability to inhibit parathyroid activity. This is where he sees the benefit of Vitamin D and not on vitamin d's ability to regulate calcium in the prevention of osteoporosis.

Coimbra's protocol also administers a dosage of vitamin D which is required to keep PTH low. @burtlancast do you understand why Koch found an intact active parathyroid gland to be crucial in detoxifying the cancer toxin?

Quoting from his works.

Koch's first contribution to science was one of physiological chemistry, the discovery of the function of the parathyroid glands, four little glands present in the neck of all the higher animals. Koch noted that, when these glands are removed or seriously injured by disease, the animal dies from a definite set of convulsions. He found that certain poisons, the guanidin bases, were responsible for the convulsions and the death of these animals, but that so long as the parathyroid glands were present and active, they kept the animal immune to the guanidin poisons. This work was later completely confirmed by Paton and his staff of the University of Glasgow, and for this work which involved four years of intensive study Paton was awarded the world's Triennial Prize in Medicine from Harvard University. Had it not been for Koch's early researches concerning the function of the parathyroid glands, he might never have been led to isolate the toxin of cancer, to inject it into animals, and to grasp the real significance of his observations and their bearing on the solution of the cancer problem.At the request of the Committee on Organization of the Anti-Cancer Federation of America, Dr. Koch has prepared the following article on the "Prevention of Cancer."

Is anyone able to shed light on this disconnect between Peat's thinking and Koch's? What is it today that we understand that was not understood in Koch's day. Guanidine is the breakdown metabolite of arginine but where would melamine come from? Is it coming from micro-organisms metabolism and from which amino acid(s)?

By what mechanism do the parathyroid glands convert these amine metabolites?

I found the following genetically modified-mouse study which indicates those variants which are better able to accumulate calcium into the cell are more resistant to skin cancer. Koch finding were the loss of calcium in the cell resulted in cancer.

The parathyroid hormone regulates skin tumour susceptibility in mice

I feel I have hit the wall from learning this as it has truly turned my world-view upside down.

Last edited:
In the presence of parathyroid function, these melamines and guanidines are again reverted to cyanamides and then to ureas and made harmless, and the body is thus protected. When the parathyroids are removed from the body, the guanidine toxins increase with production of tissue degenerations, convulsions and death.So the parathyroid glands are a physiological immunity mechanism, perfected and established in the animal body. They protect against poisoning by a product of anaerobic germ activity in the colon, as we observed in 1912. This research has been later confirmed at Glasgow and other European universities.

I have yet to read the complete works and get my head around Koch's work. Does anyone know if William is related to the Nobel Laureate Robert H. H. Koch? The bacteriologist famous for Koch's Postulates?

When Peat refers to the researcher that sounds like COKE, I assume he is referring to the work of William Frederick Koch. Peat on one of Patrick Trimpone's shows refer's to COKE who was able to cure cancer with his substances and he found that using these substances in cows with mastitis, the cows were still shedding the bacteria in the milk but there was no evidence of an infectious sequelae.

The gist of the conversation was that if you give the infectious agent what it wants, it will acquiesce and live harmoniously with its host organism.

The consumption of animal protein will be problematic increasing carcinogenic metabolites. Particularly, those breakdown metabolites of arginine, tryptophan and methionine. In growing, children and teens these are important for growth however adults need to minimise them if they want to keep cancer at bay.

Donald Leyton protein researcher advocates the elderly eat more protein to protect against the lose of lean muscles and frailty. Even Longo advocates gabanzo beans are not going to meet protein needs in the elderly and includes dairy and seafood.

I am somewhat confused regarding Peat's view of the parathyroid gland and Koch's discovery. In the Timpone's interview Peat mentions the study with rodents where the parathyroid glands were removed and the rodent's longevity and fertility were extended well into old age for up to 10 generations. Peat advocates to keep PTH as low as possible. Koch on the other hand sees the parathyroid gland as a necessity to enhance immunity against the cancer toxin. Peat's interest in Vitamin D is mainly to do with vitamin d's ability to inhibit parathyroid activity. This is where he sees the benefit of Vitamin D and not on vitamin d's ability to regulate calcium in the prevention of osteoporosis.

Coimbra's protocol also administers a dosage of vitamin D which is required to keep PTH low. @burtlancast do you understand why Koch found an intact active parathyroid gland to be crucial in detoxifying the cancer toxin?

Quoting from his works.

Koch's first contribution to science was one of physiological chemistry, the discovery of the function of the parathyroid glands, four little glands present in the neck of all the higher animals. Koch noted that, when these glands are removed or seriously injured by disease, the animal dies from a definite set of convulsions. He found that certain poisons, the guanidin bases, were responsible for the convulsions and the death of these animals, but that so long as the parathyroid glands were present and active, they kept the animal immune to the guanidin poisons. This work was later completely confirmed by Paton and his staff of the University of Glasgow, and for this work which involved four years of intensive study Paton was awarded the world's Triennial Prize in Medicine from Harvard University. Had it not been for Koch's early researches concerning the function of the parathyroid glands, he might never have been led to isolate the toxin of cancer, to inject it into animals, and to grasp the real significance of his observations and their bearing on the solution of the cancer problem.At the request of the Committee on Organization of the Anti-Cancer Federation of America, Dr. Koch has prepared the following article on the "Prevention of Cancer."

Is anyone able to shed light on this disconnect between Peat's thinking and Koch's? What is it today that we understand that was not understood in Koch's day. Guanidine is the breakdown metabolite of arginine but where would melamine come from? Is it coming from micro-organisms metabolism and from which amino acid(s)?

I found the following genetically modified-mouse study which indicates those variants which are better able to accumulate calcium into the cell are more resistant to skin cancer. Koch finding were the loss of calcium in the cell resulted in cancer.

I feel I have hit the wall from learning this as it has truly turned my world-view upside down.

you are amazing for crystallizing this. Thank you. We may figure it out here. What an amazing group of minds here.

Here is currently the study that Dr. Peat was referring to:

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/pjab1977/59/4/59_4_105/_pdf

We have reported that the LD5o values for injected calcium chloride in the 3rd generation rats raised from mothers parathy- roidectomized on the 15th day of gestation (15dPTx) were much
lower than in normal offspring rats (Fuj ii et al., 1980). The effect of maternal environment on the phenotypic expression of the off- spring in one generation has been the subject of many studies.
However, there are a few reports on the effect of maternal influence
over several generations. It has been found that F1, F3 and F4
generation offsprings raised from mother rats parathyroidectomized on the 5th day of gestation possesspersistently lower responsiveness
to the removal of the parathyroid gland (Fuj ii, 1978). Recently, a delay of reproductive aging has been found in the 8th to 10th gen- eration female rats (Yamamoto et al., 1981) which were descendants of rats born to parathyroidectomized mothers (Fujii, 1978). It is of interest to know how far into the future hypersensitivity to calcium chloride can extend. In this paper, we report the LD30values for calcium chloride in the 4th, 6th and 10th generation offsprings of the 15dPTx-rats.

Amazoniac

Quoting from his works.

Roberto was his uncle.

I've never looked into it, but for some context, I remember coming across these a while ago:
- The History: From Ivar Sandström to the Sequence of Parathyroid Hormone
- Parathyroid hormone: past and present

tara

I've read some of Koch's writing, but not most.
He said that he had no success using his substances to treat people who had been treated with x-rays or radium. That in cancers that had been irradiated, treatment to dissolve the tumours gave substances too toxic and potentially lethal, whereas the body could use unradiated cancers for nourishment as they dissolved.

I wonder if that means that anyone who has at any time been exposed to x-rays can never benefit from the treatments he discovered? Is anyone who's been subjected to dental x-rays, or airport screening, or a diagnostic x-ray after injury etc, permanently at risk from his treatments? Or does it depend on where the tumours are in relation to x-ray exposure, and how long ago?