DNA Segments found inside the covid vaccines, what do you think?

Cooper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596spFgx6vg&t=5s&ab_channel=TheChildren%27sHospitalofPhiladelphia

Keep in mind the Dr in this video has written books about how ''science gone wrong'' in children medical history. So i assume he is not a paid actor of the elite zionists. (I take my word back, i didn't research him throughly he has written books about pro vaccine, damn!)

Can someone clarify if he is right about this claim or not? Is this a non risk situation like he says? Are we good or not?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoZTtruaB0&ab_channel=DrbeenMedicalLectures

Can someone who is expert on this topic clarify the dangers of this situation for us vaccinated people after watching these videos and leave their comment?

Will the damages that vaccines causes lasts until the spike dies and stops getting produced inside of us or the vaccines can cause damage even if spike is no longer inside of us?

For example, like arterial damage via false immune response AFTER the spike is cleared from us can still occur?

Can mRNA integrate into our DNA without it being degraded and stay there permanently?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Zpol

From what I recall RP saying, it'll more likely be problematic for your kids or kids' kids if your DNA is affected. Provided of course that you procreate post-"vaccination".
Can mRNA integrate into our DNA without it being degraded and stay there permanently

I think he said it's about a 4 or 5% chance that this will occur (per research he's aware of). I can't remember which podcast/show this was on. Probably one radio. I'll see if I can find the podcast to verify this.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will offer their thoughts.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Thanks for the response. It was a relief that the chance was as low as that! If you can, please share that video or podcast here too.
From what I recall RP saying, it'll more likely be problematic for your kids or kids' kids if your DNA is affected. Provided of course that you procreate post-"vaccination".

I think he said it's about a 4 or 5% chance that this will occur (per research he's aware of). I can't remember which podcast/show this was on. Probably one radio. I'll see if I can find the podcast to verify this.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will offer their thoughts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SYL-iU0E9Q&ab_channel=DrbeenMedicalLectures

Also, what you guys think abou this video? Dr. Been claims it won't be possible in vivo, however he still says that there are 2 other dangers that this issue can occur.

However all i wanna know, is this effect lives as long as spike is present or when it enters the nucles it becomes a permanent change? Is it a perma change or not?

OP
Cooper

Cooper

No one else on this major importance of a topic, really?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals