Why you should learn how to survive out in the wilderness

Fleeing to the woods will ultimately profit you nothing. It may buy you time as the cities fall, but they will come for you eventually. It's better to rise to the occasion now and fight for what is right. We are looking at some serious "get your popcorn ready" moments in the near future. Don't be the one standing on the sideline.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Woohoo I love nature!

@JamesGatz are you still thinking of moving down to South America?
Yea hopefully in 6 months- honestly just looking for a remote job with minimal effort and I'm golden

Honestly whatever happens - I think central/south america is mostly safer relative to the rest of the world - theres so much land out there for people to use and in order to get people to bend the knee they first have to take care of the cartel problem which won't happen without full scale military force from other countries

I'm.No.One

Yea hopefully in 6 months- honestly just looking for a remote job with minimal effort and I'm golden

Honestly whatever happens - I think central/south america is mostly safer relative to the rest of the world - theres so much land out there for people to use and in order to get people to bend the knee they first have to take care of the cartel problem which won't happen without full scale military force from other countries
How will you get around the vax requirements to enter most south American areas beyond Mexico?

We have been considering Patagonia, but either areas (Chile or Argentina) both require vax pass for entry from what we've seen?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

How will you get around the vax requirements to enter most south American areas beyond Mexico?

We have been considering Patagonia, but either areas (Chile or Argentina) both require vax pass for entry from what we've seen?
Haha yea I'm not sure - maybe I will present myself as a refugee or hop the border since that seems to be working quiet well for people these days

On a serious note that is a good point - it seems as though Central and South American countries aren't as safe as I thought - I'm definitely going to dwell on it but I do know a few people who live in Central America so I don't know - in my summers there it felt like I was in the middle of nowhere and I could never imagine law enforcement actually enforcing Draconian rules on such a place

B

BRBsavinWorld

If i have learned anything from watching survival shows, its that modern humans cant survive in the wilderness. Also there is no food in the woods besides meat if you can kill it.

Now maybe if you have a couple hundred thousand saved up and you can buy some private land and set up an off grid homestead, then maybe you have a chance.
I believe it’s crucial to build relationships that you can rely on. What survival shows reveal, is that you need basic division of labor, between hunters, cooks, and industrious fabricators of tools and goods. If you’ve got 20 dedicated people, you’ve got a community that can both reproduce and have enough unique laborers to stay Mobil in the mountains like native Americans. A few full time potato farmers and just stashing them in dirt piles in known points and just migrate back to them in 6 months, is one carb option.

Herbie

I highly highly recommend watching this doco.

The guy is a city dweller from Europe with no outdoors experience and just went to a tropical island with nothing and survived on his own for 300 days.

View: https://youtu.be/leHb2hdCLqo

It proves how intelligent we are and the will to live and ability to quickly adapt. We are made to think we lost all our skills and some prisoners but we quickly can revert back to primitive life.

I would have bought a cow with me. That’s the main thing I’m concerned about. I’ve watched many Russian films and they easily survived the wars and hard times because they had a cow and chickens and grew vegetables. But us westerners have nothing.

dreamcatcher

Have you found a place yet? I'm thinking about the same.

VitoScaletta

1678361781620.png

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Have you found a place yet? I'm thinking about the same.
I changed my mind on it - Theres a collapse planned for South/Central America as well but it involves drug wars and mass anarchy so I don't think anywhere is safe.

I don't really want to abandon my country anymore, I welcome the collapse being in my country

dreamcatcher

I changed my mind on it - Theres a collapse planned for South/Central America as well but it involves drug wars and mass anarchy so I don't think anywhere is safe.

I don't really want to abandon my country anymore, I welcome the collapse being in my country
I see. Thank you for your response.

Panopticon

Most souls on earth are evil abusers (70/30) and as the prices rise will steal your tools you need to survive... I had multiple tools stolen last month from my semi-off grid house in EE... don't even play their game... topic starter has it figured out on "no contact" on cull-t "society"... they cannot wait to use orbital weapons on you to keep you 3D for energy extraction... their souls are unfixable... source told me so... and I tried for 10 years... before soul experiments on myself... now I just know... also, find a girl(unvaxxed-don't let her be dragged by society) to keep you company and have kids if you want a tiny chance of survival long term...and if she lies about being vaxxed or lie even once... walk away

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals