Why you should learn how to survive out in the wilderness

JamesGatz

This thread is NOT meant to sound like DOOM and GLOOM - if you are feeling down maybe this will cheer you up :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7f_-Sye1M&ab_channel=StereoMasters

Regardless if you think we are winning this - we must keep in mind the following:

Your water supply
Your food supply
Your military
Your weapons of mass destruction
Your weather
Your police force
Your intelligence agencies
Your banks
Your electricity
Your internet
Your mobile networks
Your medical industry
Your job
Your prisons

Are all controlled by people who want

1) 96% of people in the ground
2) Will stop at nothing

default.jpg

You don't need to worry yourself about the next Ebola-demic, mobile networks annhilating you, mandatory x-ray testing, etc. - all you need to know is that eventually if you plan on being a citizen of society - they are going to get you - someway, somehow

ACTXSZJ2WZFVFINYX5FEO2VKTA.jpg

So what is your only option ?

Learning how to survive on your own! This can seem scary at first but deep down inside - they are guaranteed to get you if you don't do this :)

Maybe they still get you in the forest with robot drones flying with heat sensors but HEY - at least you tried!

Things seem to be winding down now -

I would take advantage of this time and move where you need to move, buy what you need to buy and learn what you need to learn - once the internet becomes non-anonymous - your internet search history and camping purchases might get you in trouble :)

if monkeys and cavemen could survive out in the woods/jungle - I think that if you prepare yourself you might not do such a bad job yourself - you might surprise yourself at what you are capable of doing when you are faced with what the future holds - The future can seem scary - preparing yourself is a great idea :)

GettyImages-1273584292-cbcd5f85f4c646d58f7a7fa158dcaaeb.jpg

pepsi

What a catchy tune. Already listened to it 10 times this morning and sent it to a friend. Thanks!

Markr2d2

If i have learned anything from watching survival shows, its that modern humans cant survive in the wilderness. Also there is no food in the woods besides meat if you can kill it.

Now maybe if you have a couple hundred thousand saved up and you can buy some private land and set up an off grid homestead, then maybe you have a chance.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

If i have learned anything from watching survival shows, its that modern humans cant survive in the wilderness. Also there is no food in the woods besides meat if you can kill it.

Now maybe if you have a couple hundred thousand saved up and you can buy some private land and set up an off grid homestead, then maybe you have a chance.
A modern human cannot withstand a whole lot given how reliant they are to society - I do think that it's definitely possible

The homestead part is true but I don't see much of a point in buying land - anything connected to the system will be used to find you - they do mean that you will own nothing as in they will take everything from you

This was all just Phase 1 - and what did we see in Phase 1 ? People getting thrown in prison camps for refusing their shot - just a friendly punch compared to whats coming

Gânico

Ideally, the best thing to do would be raising your own animals for dairy and meat, and planting differet fruits for each season, potatoes. Relying on hunting and gathering alone can be very stressfull depending where you live, but it's possible, humans lived this way for thousands of years.

And hunted meat should be preferably consumed raw and fresh for maximum glycogen absorption, otherwise you can end up dying because of ketosis(stress), if you fail to find available wild fruits

Last edited:

Markr2d2

A modern human cannot withstand a whole lot given how reliant they are to society - I do think that it's definitely possible

The homestead part is true but I don't see much of a point in buying land - anything connected to the system will be used to find you - they do mean that you will own nothing as in they will take everything from you

This was all just Phase 1 - and what did we see in Phase 1 ? People getting thrown in prison camps for refusing their shot - just a friendly punch compared to whats coming

The doomsday prepper scenario is pretty misguided. Why live in a scenario like that in the first place. Better to just off yourself. Shits not that bad, unplug from the internet and go actually live in the world, its a pretty cool place.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The doomsday prepper scenario is pretty misguided. Why live in a scenario like that in the first place. Better to just off yourself. Shits not that bad, unplug from the internet and go actually live in the world, its a pretty cool place.
For now -

What do you think will happen to people once the internet and power goes out worldwide ?

Do you think they'll smile and hug each other as they start to grow hungry or do you think our survival instincts will start to kick in ?

Once again - I am not here yelling out doom and gloom - they have made their intentions clear - If I told you 2 years ago that people would be jailed for not receiving a shot - what would you have said ?

"Crazy - thats some doomsday stuff! would never happen"

it happened and its just phase 1 - The writing is on the wall and they have wrote about the same plan for the past 100 years - nobody takes it seriously until it's at their front door and by then of course it's too late

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ideally, the best thing to do would be raising your own animals for dairy and meat, and planting differet fruits for each season, potatoes. Relying on hunting and gathering alone can be very stressfull depending where you live, but it's possible, humans lived this way for thousands of years.

And hunted meat should be preferably consumed raw and fresh for maximum glycogen absorption, otherwise you can end up dying because of ketosis(stress), if you fail to find available wild fruits
I agree - ideally, I do think that is the best scenario as well - I do think that many berries and nutrtitional profile of specific leaves is pretty good as well but I think carb sources are the hardest part about doing it as well

Markr2d2

For now -

What do you think will happen to people once the internet and power goes out worldwide ?

Do you think they'll smile and hug each other as they start to grow hungry or do you think our survival instincts will start to kick in ?

Once again - I am not here yelling out doom and gloom - they have made their intentions clear - If I told you 2 years ago that people would be jailed for not receiving a shot - what would you have said ?

"Crazy - thats some doomsday stuff! would never happen"

it happened and its just phase 1 - The writing is on the wall and they have wrote about the same plan for the past 100 years - nobody takes it seriously until it's at their front door and by then of course it's too late
Whos being jailed? You only have those theories because of too much internet. If you never started down that wormhole you would not be worried about end times theories. whether there is anything happening or not, living in the woods wont change a thing. Better to be happy and ignorant than to always be prepared and hyper focuses on the worst. IMO at least. Obv there is a way to do a little of both, just best not to spend all ones time obsessing about nwo agenda crap.

Brandin

Whos being jailed? You only have those theories because of too much internet. If you never started down that wormhole you would not be worried about end times theories. whether there is anything happening or not, living in the woods wont change a thing. Better to be happy and ignorant than to always be prepared and hyper focuses on the worst. IMO at least. Obv there is a way to do a little of both, just best not to spend all ones time obsessing about nwo agenda crap.
Im leaning towards james information than yours. You seem to just wanna deny all the possibilities of any of that happening even the slightest.

Gânico

Im leaning towards james information than yours. You seem to just wanna deny all the possibilities of any of that happening even the slightest.
Yeah, he is right. Society isn't likely to collapse but to be controlled in every aspect, this is just the starting. Look at how many people took an experimental "vaccine" to keep their jobs and income. They lacked foresight to prepare. They were not independent. They became cattle.

Ben.

living off grid or in the woods is not "living" in the world? I dont know if it realy needs a doomsday for that to be a reasonable option.

For many people the world has been a pile of ***t with chronic illness and artificialy induced financial issues. Living away from all the coercion and rules that make life needlessly hard may be a "freeing" even if survival is hard. But i guess one can make living outside with the right tools, equipment and ofcourse - knowledge available anywhere nowadays - a option worthy of exploring.

What i don't understand is why people need to go into the extreme and withdraw from all civilisation alltogether. And prepping with some long shelf life foods is never a bad idea regardless of any viruses.

Ofcourse constantly indulging in doomsday information/theories is not good. Same goes for corona. But unlike doomsday theories, rona regulations ruin the live of countless people.

stressless

What i don't understand is why people need to go into the extreme and withdraw from all civilisation alltogether.

I agree - withdrawing from civilization might solve some problems but loneliness and isolation are harmful to our health too. I think the lockdowns are proof enough of this.

Brass

I agree - withdrawing from civilization might solve some problems but loneliness and isolation are harmful to our health too. I think the lockdowns are proof enough of this.
You don't have to withdraw from all humanity. At least take a group with you. I agree, I don't understand how the people who do it completely alone keep their sanity.

I'm.No.One

For now -

I for sure get what you're saying here & think it will be a pretty brutal shock at first but... I'm only in my mid 30s & remember life before the internet/cell phones existed.

I also live in a place where my parents grew up without power until their teens, so while that would suck (for those who didn't plan for it) we would shift pretty quickly back to the hundreds of root cellars & smoke shacks.

People would generally adapt, not to say there won't be fu(king violence/hunger involved in that adaptation but it will happen none the less.

I'm.No.One

The stress of ketosis is a better trade off than the very real dangers of eating wild game raw. Man wasting syndrome or other viral/bacterial/parasite (just to name a few) are no joke & prevalent in many forms of wild game. Cooking the meat greatly reduces these risks, we hunt for around 65% of our meat & raise the rest ourselves.

I'm.No.One

So the thing to understand about those survival shows is they pick really inhospitable places, the people aren't really allowed to travel to anywhere better, they're often only allowed a tiny amount of gear, & very few of them know how to do anything besides hunt.

There's A LOT of food in the woods if you're educated on your local bioregion.

I can't tell you how many times in those shows I've seen someone walk right past a super common edible plant or just hyper focus on meat & only pick a scant amount of berries.

In real life a group of people or even just a lone person would:

a.) Have the capacity to seek a more temperate environment.

b.) They'd be allowed to have whatever gear they want/can find.

c.) Would potentially be more familiar with their bio region if they didn't have to go far.

d.) Have the motivation to actually survive be their driver, not the idea of $$$. When there's no option to call someone to pick you up you'd push a lot harder/further.

With all that being said, I know about 90% of the edible plants/roots/berries/fungus in my bio region & I hope I absolutely never have to solely rely on that knowledge. That kinda stuff takes a literal tribe to pull off well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals