Detoxed PUFA/crazy oil slick seen in urine, Photo proof, warning.

:M :B.

When I learned of Peat's work and started to do the things I saw crazy things come out of me and took pictures. I figured putting the proof here on the forum might be interesting. At first, besides foam, I saw actual oil slicks in the pee. As more time passed I would get these scales/flakes sometimes. Some of them were like 1/4 inch. It was crazy. There were times of clarity and times of major debris in the urine. I would notice extreme debris after protein meals and the oil slicks I believe were more of a morning observation.

I don't get the oil slicks anymore and I'm about 3 years into studying Ray's work. There were many ups and downs while coming back to life with a feeling of being on the right track and a euphoria I have never felt before. I feel like when you have dormant tissues full of collected garbage, they start to find there way out as the proper energy comes back to the stystem. I had this quater sized mass/tumor/debris on my left hip. A year or so into Peating that dormant area began to come to life and the mass turned into this horribly painful red, puss filled thing. It sucked but I new it was going to get eliminated. It did it's thing and it's gone now. Just incredible. Ray saved my life for sure and it's getting better over time. 30 plus years of poisoning myself takes a good while to fix.

OP

oilpee1.png
oilpee2.png
3.png
4.png
flakesscales5.png

cremes

You pissed an actual oil slick 3 years back when you started Peating? Or you pissed it recently?

I'm no expert but what I've read about glucoridination (if I can even spell it!) makes the fats into a water-soluble component. It foams. It doesn't form an oil slick.

You might need to see an actual doctor and not one who hangs out in a health forum.

OP

You pissed an actual oil slick 3 years back when you started Peating? Or you pissed it recently?

I'm no expert but what I've read about glucoridination (if I can even spell it!) makes the fats into a water-soluble component. It foams. It doesn't form an oil slick.

You might need to see an actual doctor and not one who hangs out in a health forum.
That was right when I started peating...3 years ago. I was looking back at old pictures and found them. I'm better than ever, so whatever happened there had to do with all the sugar I was consuming for sure. Initial purge couldn't glucuronidate it all. nasty pictures I debated wether or not to post them.

HeyThere

That piss is way too dark yellow. Def stuff going on there besides the oil and excess foam (protein).

laleto12

When I started peating and went low-fat for PUFA-reducing purposes, my piss stank crazy like fish oil (which I used to take).

I believe that was me detoxing PUFA.

OP

When I started peating and went low-fat for PUFA-reducing purposes, my piss stank crazy like fish oil (which I used to take).

I believe that was me detoxing PUFA.
good to know someone else noticed something like this. The initial purge of poisons. I was eating a lot of sardines before Peat.

I went extreme into sugar, milk and OJ before I could handle it well. I think I was still doing the daily drinking alcohol for a few months after finding Ray. One day I went out and hooked into a big salmon, let it go because I learned they aren't great food, was annoyed with the world because everyone including my "friends" were wearing muzzles at this point and acting like idiots, came home to celebrate the salmon I caught and I drank so many Orange Juice vodkas they were like gatorade. I couldn't stop it was so delicous. But the next day I was cured of my 12 year daily drinking problem. I woke up the next day feeling a little off, but I never felt like having a drink again after that.

I think after I stopped drinking I noticed the freak urine.

EustaceBagge

good to know someone else noticed something like this. The initial purge of poisons. I was eating a lot of sardines before Peat.

I went extreme into sugar, milk and OJ before I could handle it well. I think I was still doing the daily drinking alcohol for a few months after finding Ray. One day I went out and hooked into a big salmon, let it go because I learned they aren't great food, was annoyed with the world because everyone including my "friends" were wearing muzzles at this point and acting like idiots, came home to celebrate the salmon I caught and I drank so many Orange Juice vodkas they were like gatorade. I couldn't stop it was so delicous. But the next day I was cured of my 12 year daily drinking problem. I woke up the next day feeling a little off, but I never felt like having a drink again after that.

I think after I stopped drinking I noticed the freak urine.
This is very encouraging, I had a similar experience yesterday where I just couldn't stop drinking soda. I guess it's our bodies telling us we need carbs.

Do you also use coffee/aspirin to detox?

OP

This is very encouraging, I had a similar experience yesterday where I just couldn't stop drinking soda. I guess it's our bodies telling us we need carbs.

Do you also use coffee/aspirin to detox?
Yes lots of those.

It seems like when you have a destroyed body and begin doing Ray type things, new layers of things reveal themselves and get worked out as tissues begin to function well again. Not the most comfortable experience but the real healing trajectory is a lot better than the retard forever trajectory.

EustaceBagge

Yes lots of those.

It seems like when you have a destroyed body and begin doing Ray type things, new layers of things reveal themselves and get worked out as tissues begin to function well again. Not the most comfortable experience but the real healing trajectory is a lot better than the retard forever trajectory.
Yep, after the sugar binges I had the last 3 days I suddenly got negative thoughts but not in a bad way. After I "realized" them I felt relief and its as if a burden has been lifted. Weird.

Btw the sugar binges came after I introduced a coffee/aspirin/sugar protocol since the last 2 weeks where I gradually upped the sugar as I couldn't handle it in the beginning. I'm starting to make breakthroughs I think. Very excited :)

OP

Yep, after the sugar binges I had the last 3 days I suddenly got negative thoughts but not in a bad way. After I "realized" them I felt relief and its as if a burden has been lifted. Weird.

Btw the sugar binges came after I introduced a coffee/aspirin/sugar protocol since the last 2 weeks where I gradually upped the sugar as I couldn't handle it in the beginning. I'm starting to make breakthroughs I think. Very excited :)
sweet, that is good stuff.

Sheik

I had the same thing a couple years ago. Never figured out what caused it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals