Day 5 of no starch, depression and anxiety?

Grouptose

I used to have anhedonia and numbness from taking SSRI'S and I still slightly felt numb even after it's been almost a year since I came off them, when I quit eating starch, I feel similar to how I felt before taking the antidepressants. So there's this depressed feeling that's hard to explain, I feel excited and still feel calm but there's just this gloomy blue feeling aswell. It must be due to lowered serotonin. I'm pretty sure that low serotonin can cause depression but in a non-suicidal way, because that's how I sort of feel now. Gloomy and blue, but excited and motivated for what's gonna happen later in the day, high serotonin is the opposite right? When I was taking antidepressants, I felt vibrant and warm but I had 0 excitement or motivation for what was happening, it was just "do whatever you want nothing matters" in a way.

Now things matter more, but it sort of gives me this inner anxiety that's hard to explain. It might be the adrenaline from the fruit, can someone explain to me what's going on? I feel very opposed to the thought of dying now, similar to when I was a little kid, like it seems like the thought of dying and never coming back is scary again. On the antidepressants, I was so happy with the thought of dying, it felt like that was my only destination and I would enjoy being dead. So maybe my serotonin has gotten a little too low? There should be a balance right? Because I feel like I'm on caffeine even though I'm not

Jam

I used to have anhedonia and numbness from taking SSRI'S and I still slightly felt numb even after it's been almost a year since I came off them, when I quit eating starch, I feel similar to how I felt before taking the antidepressants. So there's this depressed feeling that's hard to explain, I feel excited and still feel calm but there's just this gloomy blue feeling aswell. It must be due to lowered serotonin. I'm pretty sure that low serotonin can cause depression but in a non-suicidal way, because that's how I sort of feel now. Gloomy and blue, but excited and motivated for what's gonna happen later in the day, high serotonin is the opposite right? When I was taking antidepressants, I felt vibrant and warm but I had 0 excitement or motivation for what was happening, it was just "do whatever you want nothing matters" in a way.

Now things matter more, but it sort of gives me this inner anxiety that's hard to explain. It might be the adrenaline from the fruit, can someone explain to me what's going on? I feel very opposed to the thought of dying now, similar to when I was a little kid, like it seems like the thought of dying and never coming back is scary again. On the antidepressants, I was so happy with the thought of dying, it felt like that was my only destination and I would enjoy being dead. So maybe my serotonin has gotten a little too low? There should be a balance right? Because I feel like I'm on caffeine even though I'm not
What kind of starch were you eating?

Ritchie

I honestly don't know what the obsession is on this forum to cut out starch. Starch is just glucose, and a very condensed well utilized form of it! Eat it with some fruit, juice or sugar of some kind to balance it with some fructose, along with some protein and fat and you have a very calming, sustained and concentrated form of energy that your body thrives on. When eaten like this (as nearly everyone does), it is stress hormone reducing and metabolism boosting. If you are worried about the fibre from starch, don't be - Ray has literally started recommending oat bran for the extra fibre it provides. Just prepare it well (ie well cooked potatoes, cooked rice, etc). The worries about endotoxin or persorption are really perdantic (unless of course you have a really severe relative condition), nearly every food eaten can have persorption issues, including meat, milk and fruit. It's just a part of eating food.

cupofcoffee

I reiterate my suggestion of a single thread where you put all your updates for this experiment

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals