Day 3 of no starch update - More intense emotions

Korven

take three days during the summer and go pick 100 kilos of blueberries, then you'll have enough for the next summer lol

Hahaha this is actually what I did in 2020, me and dad went to town and filled the whole freezer with blueberries. I had enough to last me for over a year. :carrot

Lingonberries and cloudberries are other nice berries to pick.

TheSir

Hahaha this is actually what I did in 2020, me and dad went to town and filled the whole freezer with blueberries. I had enough to last me for over a year. :carrot

Lingonberries and cloudberries are other nice berries to pick.
How much time did it take to pick that many?

Korven

How much time did it take to pick that many?

Hmm, maybe 10-12 hours or so? We did a proper forest raid for 3 days and amassed ridiculous amounts. The key is to find a really good spot and you also need this tool for ultimate speed:

37-079_xl_3.jpeg

TheSir

Hmm, maybe 10-12 hours or so? We did a proper forest raid for 3 days and amassed ridiculous amounts. The key is to find a really good spot and you also need this tool for ultimate speed:

View attachment 34158
Ah yeah, good call. I've only ever picked berries casually with my hands. If three days is enough to gather a year's worth of berries, I will most definitely have to buy one and spend a few days in the forest the coming fall. Do you ever dual-wield those things? Lol.

Korven

Ah yeah, good call. I've only ever picked berries casually with my hands. If three days is enough to gather a year's worth of berries, I will most definitely have to buy one and spend a few days in the forest the coming fall. Do you ever dual-wield those things? Lol.

I would fully support that decision! It's actually quite fun once you get into it, I feel like it epigenetically activates some berry-picking caveman genes and it makes you kind of crazy, you just want to pick more and more, faster and faster LOL. No I never tried dual-wielding, I think I need some better stats for that...

Quelsatron

I would fully support that decision! It's actually quite fun once you get into it, I feel like it epigenetically activates some berry-picking caveman genes and it makes you kind of crazy, you just want to pick more and more, faster and faster LOL. No I never tried dual-wielding, I think I need some better stats for that...
you're picking up FREE food off the ground, quite expensive stuff also, it's like heaven
same with chanterelles, i picked 20 liters with my mom in 2 hours this fall, that's at least 500 SEK

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals