CLEAR VISION AFTER QUITTING STARCH FOR 2 DAYS

JamesGatz

CLEAR VISION AFTER EATING 10 POUNDS OF STARCH A DAY

Every time I see a thread demonizing starch I will add one more pound of starch to my meals

CastorTroy

My guess is people who do not tolerate starch has some kind of metabolic/digestive problems to start of. If your metabolic rate is high and have proper gut mobility, well cooked starch will be digested like a charm. I do well both on starch and fruits, but feel better with starch as the primary carb source. I just avoid modern wheat.

Runenight201

Im not too sure what to make of it. I used to feel the most satiated after eating starch, but as of late Im noticing dissociation, ocd, paranoia, and tingling sensations, like Im gonna have a seizure or pass out, after eating starch. It used to just make me tired but I feel like my ability to digest starch has gone to zero now so any consumption of it results in pretty frightening psychiatric symptoms for me.

Is starch too blame, or my poor metabolic health? Why bother? If I can survive off meat, milk, eggs, fruit, and vegetation, why should I try and go to starch? After everything Peat has said about starch perhaps it really is a last resort subsistence type food, not without metabolic consequences as well.

Im not too sure what to make of it. I used to feel the most satiated after eating starch, but as of late Im noticing dissociation, ocd, paranoia, and tingling sensations, like Im gonna have a seizure or pass out, after eating starch. It used to just make me tired but I feel like my ability to digest starch has gone to zero now so any consumption of it results in pretty frightening psychiatric symptoms for me.

Is starch too blame, or my poor metabolic health? Why bother? If I can survive off meat, milk, eggs, fruit, and vegetation, why should I try and go to starch? After everything Peat has said about starch perhaps it really is a last resort subsistence type food, not without metabolic consequences as well.
I think our bodies get acclimated to bad things, like bad to worse, which can be a persons normal, not knowing how much better really good can be. So when you get to a good place and then go to that”worse” place the symptoms of it are much more noticeable. Maybe the body likes the bad gone and is rebelling when you eat starches nowor maybe it is big dirty snowball getting more and more to a place of no return with each starchy bite. I know grains affect the opioid part of the brain, and some people are more susceptible to them. Give it a rest.

Runenight201

I think our bodies get acclimated to bad things, like bad to worse, which can be a persons normal, not knowing how much better really good can be. So when you get to a good place and then go to that”worse” place the symptoms of it are much more noticeable. Maybe the body likes the bad gone and is rebelling when you eat starches nowor maybe it is big dirty snowball getting more and more to a place of no return with each starchy bite. I know grains affect the opioid part of the brain, and some people are more susceptible to them. Give it a rest.

Perhaps if someone is super active constantly using their muscles then the starch can be used effectively, but with aging and the general sedentary lifestyle most people live the body gets to the point where it just cannot use starch anymore.

Getting a diabetes test would probably be beneficial for me. I got so paranoid because my brothers best friend and then a family friend both passed away at 26 and 33 respectively from heart attacks 2 weeks ago that Im going to get my arteries checked and everything because I’ll get into these mental states where I just feel like I’m dying and my heart is racing and it’s just all around not good.

Perhaps if someone is super active constantly using their muscles then the starch can be used effectively, but with aging and the general sedentary lifestyle most people live the body gets to the point where it just cannot use starch anymore.

Getting a diabetes test would probably be beneficial for me. I got so paranoid because my brothers best friend and then a family friend both passed away at 26 and 33 respectively from heart attacks 2 weeks ago that Im going to get my arteries checked and everything because I’ll get into these mental states where I just feel like I’m dying and my heart is racing and it’s just all around not good.
Maybe you have a histamine issue with starches? I get them with rice, especially brown rice.

Runenight201

Maybe you have a histamine issue with starches? I get them with rice, especially brown rice.

Idk what it is I do feel like my digestion is super messed up from the stress and overall orthorexic pattern of eating over the years. I’m hanging in here by a thread tho I won’t give up until i have something catastrophic happen to me. Moping around and letting the madness take over won’t do!

Idk what it is I do feel like my digestion is super messed up from the stress and overall orthorexic pattern of eating over the years. I’m hanging in here by a thread tho I won’t give up until i have something catastrophic happen to me. Moping around and letting the madness take over won’t do!
Just eat lighter and skip the starches. Give your digestion a rest. No moping!

InChristAlone

Wut?!!!! 26 and 33??? Did they get the clot shots?

Runenight201

Wut?!!!! 26 and 33??? Did they get the clot shots?

The 26 yr old was on steroids so that most definitely did him in on top of a SAD. The other was a very large fellow and came down with a stomach illness that messed with him for a whole week before what seemed to be a seizure occur at 10pm. I actually can’t say the 33 yr old had a heart attack the autopsy has not yet come back, no one really knows.

In general I believe that many Americans have very poor cardiovascular health and this conspiracy of an increase in younger men dying is nothing more than a tragedy of a SAD on top of excessive stress, alcohol, and coffee consumption with not enough sunlight, movement, and recovery from life stressors. Young men are most likely to engage in unhealthy habits, be most reluctant to seek out medical and structural support, and in general take on the “I’ll be fine, won’t happen to me” attitude.

InChristAlone

The 26 yr old was on steroids so that most definitely did him in on top of a SAD. The other was a very large fellow and came down with a stomach illness that messed with him for a whole week before what seemed to be a seizure occur at 10pm. I actually can’t say the 33 yr old had a heart attack the autopsy has not yet come back, no one really knows.

In general I believe that many Americans have very poor cardiovascular health and this conspiracy of an increase in younger men dying is nothing more than a tragedy of a SAD on top of excessive stress, alcohol, and coffee consumption with not enough sunlight, movement, and recovery from life stressors. Young men are most likely to engage in unhealthy habits, be most reluctant to seek out medical and structural support, and in general take on the “I’ll be fine, won’t happen to me” attitude.
That's very sad. Yeah I think many are at risk of early death from cardiovascular disease. I didn't know there was an increase specifically among young men. Life is definitely stressful for men nowadays. I do know they can gain significant amounts of weight due to the pressures of succeeding in their career.

A

Adf

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and family member.

My dad recently developed severe and aggressive bladder cancer just a month after his covid shot. The night of my first shot, I thought I was on the brink of death. This is not an exaggeration. I was convulsing in seizure, punching and kicking uncontrollably, the worst fever I've ever had, the coldest I've ever felt whilst simultaneously sweating every drop of water out of my body. My central nervous system was poisoned. I had vertigo for several days after that. Then I was in the ER 10 days after the shot, with all the symptoms of stroke, my chest felt like a 300 pound man was standing on it, then my entire upper body went numb, starting with my left arm. It took about 6 months for the tightness in my chest to go away. 2 months post shot I had to pull over on the freeway as I was passing out. An ambulance was called and they ruled it was anxiety. I've never had this issue or any like it before the shot.

The clot shots are a conspiracy yes, with evidence to support the claim. There have always been and will be many more conspiracies to come, true and real horrifying conspiracies in this world. They do happen and will continue to happen.

I'm an administrator for a financial planning firm, and there has been a notably large increase in clients or family members of clients developing cancer, having heart attacks, and yes even passing away. These are young and old people passing away. Our advisers have been handling much more deceased estates than usual. None of which 'died with covid'.

There is just too much evidence to support that the covid shots are drastically increasing deaths via heart attacks, strokes and cancer. Just because the evidence is not on the surface but below it, (the surface being what the governments want you to see) does not mean the evidence is false.

We all know that PED's raise the risk of heart attacks and strokes. However from what I have noticed since the shot rollouts started, is a massive increase in heart attacks and strokes especially with athletes who are likely taking PEDs. It looks in all honesty like PED's and the shots amplify their risks with each other, a deathly synergy that is causing a large increase in the amount of athletes to drop dead or drop nearly dying, from bodybuilders to soccer and rugby players.

I'm pretty certain it's not just eating starches and living unhealthy lives causing this.

PS: Sorry for being a downer but I personally feel it is important that everyone should know how serious the situation is and that indeed is an increase in all cause mortality, and that it's not just a theory that got blown out of proportion.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealNeat

I don't even eat whole fresh fruit, I would be bloating and "crashing" all day. That is why the strawberry milkshake worked so well for my dad, getting off grains, it had a good amount of fat and protein from whole raw milk and a good amount of sugar from the strawberries and the white sugar. I would make him one at least twice the size as the ones I have pictured here, minus the whipped cream, and he would make it last a couple of hours.
Do you have a recipe book?

Do you have a recipe book?
I have several recipe threads on the forum..

RealNeat

I have several recipe threads on the forum..

If you put it into pdf form I'm sure people would pay for it. I would. Thanks

Runenight201

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and family member.

My dad recently developed severe and aggressive bladder cancer just a month after his covid shot. The night of my first shot, I thought I was on the brink of death. This is not an exaggeration. I was convulsing in seizure, punching and kicking uncontrollably, the worst fever I've ever had, the coldest I've ever felt whilst simultaneously sweating every drop of water out of my body. My central nervous system was poisoned. I had vertigo for several days after that. Then I was in the ER 10 days after the shot, with all the symptoms of stroke, my chest felt like a 300 pound man was standing on it, then my entire upper body went numb, starting with my left arm. It took about 6 months for the tightness in my chest to go away. 2 months post shot I had to pull over on the freeway as I was passing out. An ambulance was called and they ruled it was anxiety. I've never had this issue or any like it before the shot.

The clot shots are a conspiracy yes, with evidence to support the claim. There have always been and will be many more conspiracies to come, true and real horrifying conspiracies in this world. They do happen and will continue to happen.

I'm an administrator for a financial planning firm, and there has been a notably large increase in clients or family members of clients developing cancer, having heart attacks, and yes even passing away. These are young and old people passing away. Our advisers have been handling much more deceased estates than usual. None of which 'died with covid'.

There is just too much evidence to support that the covid shots are drastically increasing deaths via heart attacks, strokes and cancer. Just because the evidence is not on the surface but below it, (the surface being what the governments want you to see) does not mean the evidence is false.

We all know that PED's raise the risk of heart attacks and strokes. However from what I have noticed since the shot rollouts started, is a massive increase in heart attacks and strokes especially with athletes who are likely taking PEDs. It looks in all honesty like PED's and the shots amplify their risks with each other, a deathly synergy that is causing a large increase in the amount of athletes to drop dead or drop nearly dying, from bodybuilders to soccer and rugby players.

I'm pretty certain it's not just eating starches and living unhealthy lives causing this.

PS: Sorry for being a downer but I personally feel it is important that everyone should know how serious the situation is and that indeed is an increase in all cause mortality, and that it's not just a theory that got blown out of proportion.

To play devils advocate we spend more time sitting on our phones/computers, less time out in nature, less time at leisure with other human beings, live in ways completely out of tune with what’s healthy for us, all of this way exacerbated post pandemic. Average screen time is probably around 6-7+ hours a day. That’s on top of being sedentary all day as a student or worker. There’s another thread on blood glucose control where even just a 10 minute walk after eating cake returns BG back to normal levels so much faster than anything else. Imagine that this never happens, and now we have our BG levels impaired from crappy meals and then just sit around vegging out on social media while having high levels of BG in our system, that’s going to wreak HAVOC on everything.

There’s something else going on. My parents both are huge anti-vaxxers yet both have rapidly diminishing empathy drives, high levels of visceral fat, cognitively very rigid, pre-diabetic, and displaying more senescence by the day. Just an anecdote, largely worthless from a scientific POV, but seriously makes me doubt that it’s the vaccine at play here.

I strongly believe it’s diet and lifestyle, always has and always will. We’re animals that have confined ourselves into our own little technological death prisons.

Dave Clark

For someone who has issues with common grains, sorghum is something to be tried, since humans and animals have shown to do better consuming it rather than wheat, corn, etc.:

A

Adf

To play devils advocate we spend more time sitting on our phones/computers, less time out in nature, less time at leisure with other human beings, live in ways completely out of tune with what’s healthy for us, all of this way exacerbated post pandemic. Average screen time is probably around 6-7+ hours a day. That’s on top of being sedentary all day as a student or worker. There’s another thread on blood glucose control where even just a 10 minute walk after eating cake returns BG back to normal levels so much faster than anything else. Imagine that this never happens, and now we have our BG levels impaired from crappy meals and then just sit around vegging out on social media while having high levels of BG in our system, that’s going to wreak HAVOC on everything.

There’s something else going on. My parents both are huge anti-vaxxers yet both have rapidly diminishing empathy drives, high levels of visceral fat, cognitively very rigid, pre-diabetic, and displaying more senescence by the day. Just an anecdote, largely worthless from a scientific POV, but seriously makes me doubt that it’s the vaccine at play here.

I strongly believe it’s diet and lifestyle, always has and always will. We’re animals that have confined ourselves into our own little technological death prisons.

I don't doubt that the sedentary lifestyle of the general population is causing rise to disease. That is a separate issue to vaccines. Your assumptions are that every human eats like crap and does no exercise? You think I don't exercise and eat well? That's nice of you to assume but you'd be wrong. I lift weights 4 days a week, I exercise cardio a minimum of 4 days a week, if not every day. I eat healthy and Peat-ish, avoiding PUFA. I am healthy, and have been healthy for quite some time.

Yet still, I was directly assaulted from the vaccine, my wife even had the same initial symptoms on the first night, as we both were vaccinated the same day. i.e. severe convulsions that led to days of vertigo. We both feel like we almost died, once again, that is not an exaggeration. I don't think I need to repeat what I've been through directly after having the vaccine, as I laid it out quite thoroughly in my previous post. Do you choose to ignore my experience or assume I'm a fat unhealthy person? You assume wrong.

There is a lot of doom and gloom out there on alternative media, but the dangers of this vaccine are based in reality. I have lived it, and still live with/manage the repercussions of it today. The evidence is so easy to find, especially on this forum there's a few large threads detailing much of it. I don't mean for this to offend if it does, but cognitive dissonance is keeping you blind to reality.

Mossy

For someone who has issues with common grains, sorghum is something to be tried, since humans and animals have shown to do better consuming it rather than wheat, corn, etc.:
I like sorghum. Do you consume it; and if so, with success—no gut distress?

Another thing about sorghum is the cyanide content. I believe it is only present in a certain types. There was a discussion about it years back on this forum. I know I was involved in it, but I forget the details!

Mossy

I believe this is at the root of food intolerance for many. Between aging and modern life styles, we can get a severely downgraded system. I used to be fine with starch, then went to near zero tolerance, and am now back to being able to have some but not all. And the tolerance fluctuated with activity and age, and a combination of both.