How To Fix My Depression And Anxiety?

Soybean

Hey fellow peatarians,

I've cured my brain fog with peating, and when I'm in a low stress environment (holidays, for instance) my mind feels about "right" with just some coffee. However, university has started again two weeks ago, and I notice a big increase in depression and anxiety (feeling really miserable and hopeless, worrying all the time, avoiding social contact), along with ADHD symptoms.

I take small doses of methylphenidate since about a year (5 mg per dose, less than 20 mg a day) to combat the ADHD symptoms, which works wonders, and also helps with the depression a bit. Makes me feel more upbeat and confident.

I've also noticed that psilocybin in magic mushrooms improves my symptoms, for a few weeks after taking them. So I think my problem is caused by serotonin.

What other things can I try to combat the depression and anxiety? Cyproheptadine or tianeptine to combat the serotonin?

The doctor prescribed me bupropion, what are your thoughts on this drug? Haven't taken it yet but might.

Last edited:

Rand56

The doctor prescribed me bupropion, what are your thoughts on this drug? Haven't taken it yet but might

I took it awhile back. Even though it did help with my depression, I got bad insomnia with it.

ddjd

Vitamin A as retinol acetate.
Pregnenolone
Progesterone

Hey fellow peatarians,

I've cured my brain fog with peating, and when I'm in a low stress environment (holidays, for instance) my mind feels about "right" with just some coffee. However, university has started again two weeks ago, and I notice a big increase in depression and anxiety (feeling really miserable and hopeless, worrying all the time, avoiding social contact), along with ADHD symptoms.

I take small doses of methylphenidate since about a year (5 mg per dose, less than 20 mg a day) to combat the ADHD symptoms, which works wonders, and also helps with the depression a bit. Makes me feel more upbeat and confident.

I've also noticed that psilocybin in magic mushrooms improves my symptoms, for a few weeks after taking them. So I think my problem is caused by serotonin.

What other things can I try to combat the depression and anxiety? Cyproheptadine or tianeptine to combat the serotonin?

The doctor prescribed me bupropion, what are your thoughts on this drug? Haven't taken it yet but might.

Consider dropping out. I'm not kidding.

Art Vandelay

feeling really miserable and hopeless, worrying all the time, avoiding social contact

What is it you're worried about? Are you taking a difficult course? Difficulty interacting with others?

Do your university studies even have a purpose? If you can't articulate exactly what it is you're doing there excelling at and even enjoying university will be difficult.

If you have problems, deal with them - don't pump yourself full of drugs as a quick fix.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals