Cynoplus/cynomel

pardalote

Hi,
I am looking to purchase either cynoplus or cynomel. I live in Australia. Any suggestions as to a reputable online supplier.
Kind thanks

pardalote

thanks: tried them but the order was cancelled by them. they dont do Mastercard apparently, only visa.
any other supplier come recommended?

4peatssake

Lin

I tried ordering from Farmacia Del Nino. Apparently the package was rejected by my local post office, marked "Undeliverable as addressed" and returned to Mexico! The address they have for my account is correct. I don't know what happened. I live in California, so I'm sure the local post office deals with packages from Mexico all the time.
Not sure whether to try the other Mexican pharmacy... Or a local doctor, who can write prescriptions I can get at the local pharmacy...

Blossom

Inhousepharmacy.biz has cynoplus and cynomel. I've ordered from them before and I think because they do a lot of business with people going through sexual reassignment surgery customs doesn't bother with them much. I tracked my package and it never went through customs in the US but when it arrived there was a sticker that said approved imported medicines. It was interesting to say the least! No shipping was charged either. Just a thought.

Lin

Thanks, Blossom. I don't think it was Customs. The woman at the post office was most apologetic, but said they get mail from Mexico and China all the time with unreadable labels.

Snowdrop

Hi! I ordered from Farmacia Del nino just recently. It took 3 weeks and 2 days/17 business days to arrive. I am in Queensland, Australia. The Cynolpus was half price, happy days! It was opened by customs. Here is the website... http://farmaciasdelnino.mx/eng/index

Parsifal

Does someone know if you can get this in Europe? It seems that people could order things to the UK from Mymexicandrugstore but the website seems "dead", it doesn't seem possible to order on their website.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Cynomel Trade For Cynoplus? Australia Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
F Cynoplus/cynomel Question Synthetic Thyroid 9
L Cynomel Vs. Cynoplus, How To Choose. Ray’s Thougts? Synthetic Thyroid 5
J Easiest Way Of Purchasing Cynomel/cynoplus Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
B Availability 4 Purchase Cynoplus & Cynomel Thyroid and Hormones 3
J Thyroid Trial (Cynomel & Cynoplus) Supplements 1
veritas Cynomel And/or Cynoplus For Sale? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
J Analogous Effective Doses Of Cynomel Vs Cynoplus T3 & T4 1
J Anybody Selling Cynomel And Or Cynoplus? Supplements 6
L 2017 - Cynomel/Cynoplus From Farmacia Del Nino? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
I Cynomel & cynoplus alternative My Mexican Drugstore long wait Synthetic Thyroid 3
S cynoplus and cynomel and T4 to rT3 Synthetic Thyroid 1
T Taking cynoplus and cynomel but temps are not coming up Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 28
K Cynomel and Cynoplus help, several months in Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
Edward Cynoplus/Cynomel, Pulse, Hypermetabolism Synthetic Thyroid 5
W Cynoplus Or WP Thyroid In Europe Thyroid and Hormones 0
I Peat's Cynoplus-Armour Conversion Thyroid and Hormones 0
F Cynoplus Qestion Thyroid and Hormones 0
Bodhi Cynoplus /Farmacia Del Nino Ask For Help or Advice 15
J Switching From NDT To Cynoplus Synthetic Thyroid 14
mrchibbs Does Anyone Have Some Cynoplus They Could Sell? Ask For Help or Advice 4
cinderella Available Cynoplus And T3 (Triyotex) In The UK Thyroid and Hormones 3
cyclops Potential Downsides Of Cynoplus Only? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Kartoffel Cynoplus/Novotiral Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
mayweatherking Source Of Cynoplus? Ask For Help or Advice 0
TubZy Buy: Cynoplus Pharmaceutical Drugs 14
F U.S. Levothyroxine + T3 VS Cynoplus Synthetic Thyroid 12
mayweatherking Please Answer Quickly If You Know. What Thyroid Is Doc Equivalent Of Cynoplus In Usa T3 & T4 12
N Cynoplus In The UK Suppliers 12
Y No Libido On Cynoplus Male Issues 9
G Thiroyd and cynoplus T3 & T4 4
K Cynoplus vs Synthroid + T3 Synthetic Thyroid 6
P Cynoplus Or T3 Only? Synthetic Thyroid 32
sprinter Am I taking too much Cynoplus? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
E Cynoplus Cytomel Ingredients? Synthetic Thyroid 6
L bulk ordering for Melbourne Australia - cynoplus Supplements 3
W Combining Cynoplus and NDT Natural Dessicated Thyroid 10
F Gluten Free status of Cynoplus T3 & T4 2
vulture How To Slow Down Cynomel (T3) Absorption? T3 11
W Cynomel Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
Sexypizza Anyone Else Having Trouble Ordering Cynomel From Www.meds.com.mx? Suppliers 1
Antonello CYNOMEL And PENICILLIN VK For Sale From Europe Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
bodacious Cynomel Causing Tooth Sensitivity After Tiny Dose? Oral Health 1
bodacious Cytomel And Cynomel Status? Hormones 13
Elchapchapchapo T4 Supplement Equivalent To Cynomel? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
MyUsernameHere Cynomel May Not Be Coming Back? T3 73
dfspcc20 Cynomel expiration T3 4
J cynomel available first quarter of 2016 T3 2
natedawggh Cynomel/Cytomel causing more harm than good? Synthetic VS Natural? T3 1
S "Air Hunger" After Cynomel Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 23