Cynoplus/Cynomel, Pulse, Hypermetabolism

Edward

My pulse on 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus is around 85-90bpm, I had been experimenting with various amounts of additional T3 and my pulse was averaging around 95/96, I felt great, and naturally I wanted to stay at that level, but I had some minor concerns and Dr. Peat put them to rest. In the end it ends up being that I take about 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus in the morning and about 1/16 tablet of Cynomel usually one or two times later in the day. Oh, I used a top from the Peatarian site to cut my tablets with large toenail clippers. That tip is no joke, it's a clean 1/16 every time. Haha. Awesome.

Pretty much eat constantly but comfortably now, much like I did when I was a child and feel just as sharp too, the only difference now... I know a lot more... now I'm dangerous.

Dr. Peat said:
I don't think a pulse of 95 indicates hypermetabolism, I think it's usually ideal. Repeated small amounts of T3 can help to oppose the various suppressive factors.

jaguar43

Edward said:
My pulse on 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus is around 85-90bpm, I had been experimenting with various amounts of additional T3 and my pulse was averaging around 95/96, I felt great, and naturally I wanted to stay at that level, but I had some minor concerns and Dr. Peat put them to rest. In the end it ends up being that I take about 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus in the morning and about 1/16 tablet of Cynomel usually one or two times later in the day. Oh, I used a top from the Peatarian site to cut my tablets with large toenail clippers. That tip is no joke, it's a clean 1/16 every time. Haha. Awesome.

Pretty much eat constantly but comfortably now, much like I did when I was a child and feel just as sharp too, the only difference now... I know a lot more... now I'm dangerous.

Dr. Peat said:
I don't think a pulse of 95 indicates hypermetabolism, I think it's usually ideal. Repeated small amounts of T3 can help to oppose the various suppressive factors.

Check your Temperature. When my pulse was around 95-96 my lemp was low. My bpm is around 100 and my temp is high. With it being that high I feel fine.

Jsaute21

@Edward when you first started cynoplus did your pulse drop a couple of hours after you took your morning dose? I feel great for about 2 hours than pulse drops to mid 40's (lower than it typically ever is.)

angiebb

@Edward when you first started cynoplus did your pulse drop a couple of hours after you took your morning dose? I feel great for about 2 hours than pulse drops to mid 40's (lower than it typically ever is.)

I just started on cynoplus a week or so ago and finding same thing on 1/4 tablet taken in morning. I sweat a bit shortly after but temps drop to ridiculous levels.

Obviously you're 4 years down the track now, did this resolve itself in time? Or did you find another solution?

Jsaute21

I just started on cynoplus a week or so ago and finding same thing on 1/4 tablet taken in morning. I sweat a bit shortly after but temps drop to ridiculous levels.

Obviously you're 4 years down the track now, did this resolve itself in time? Or did you find another solution?

Definitely more informed now than I was then. Temps are much higher but pulse is still in low 60s most of the time. I come from a serious athletic training background. I only take cynoplus 1-2x a week currently but that is from listening to my body. I would tell you that it’s all about nutrients so if there isn’t enough in the tank and you take a big dose of T4, most likely Rt3 will tear its ugly head.

top? Do you have a video? Im having a hard time cutting cynomel