Purchasing/Obtaining Thyroid Supplements

Bui

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into purchasing T3 and T4 thyroid supplements (Cynomel and Cynoplus). There are particular supplements that I am looking at from here.

Has anyone purchased from this website previously? I am skeptical of the website's legitimacy given that payment options require a mailed cheque or bitcoin and I see no return/refund policy.

Any advice on going to a doctor for a prescription? I've done my own thyroid lab tests and the numbers fall within the "normal" range, however I am still experiencing low pulse, low temperatures, and fatigue etc;

Thanks guys,

jacob

I've purchased Cynoplus through that website. Setting up bitcoin was a hassle because I did not have an existing bitcoin wallet. The Cynoplus I received improved my test values so I'm sure it's legit, but it never really improved my symptoms.

I've also gotten a prescription from a doctor. Where I live, I have to go through an endocrinologist who forced me to retest items I had already retested, at great expense for both the office visits and testing. He put me on a different thyroid medication that had the same effect as Cynoplus: great lab values with no improvement of symptoms.

Hi @Bui, that is the website I have seen that has gotten the most feedback from forum members here and from other people interested in Ray Peat (e.g., Danny Roddy, and members of his patreon), so I do think they are in general legitimate. However, I tried to order from them in mid-December 2018, and never received any email from them about my order and how to pay despite multiple follow ups. So I don't know if they were just swamped with orders or were taking a holiday break. Has any other member had more luck recently?

There is this other Mexican online pharmacy used to sell Cynoplus pretty recently, but it looks like it is currently not available. There is less feedback about this one. One forum member here had a bad experience in not receiving his/her order, but someone else told me that they are legitimate. They sell Novotiral which Ray Peat has spoken positively of, although he said the T3/T4 ratio is not as ideal as Cynoplus's. http //www rxmexicoonline com/product_info.php/products_id/486 [remove spaces].

I also sent you a private message about an NDT I was able to get online. However, it is much more expensive. But it is legitimate (have used it for a week) and from a reliable supplier.

OP
B

Bui

@foodandtheworld

I actually did place/set up an order and received an e-mail about my order. Perhaps if you started another order you would get a response. I will let you know if I am able to purchase the supplements.

TeaRex14

Is there a specific reason why it has to be Cynomel and Cynoplus? Nutri-Meds, Thyroid-S, Thyro-Gold, ThyroMax, and ThyroMix (synthetic) are all easily accessible and can be acquired without doing business with sketchy sites.

Energizer

Is there a specific reason why it has to be Cynomel and Cynoplus? Nutri-Meds, Thyroid-S, Thyro-Gold, ThyroMax, and ThyroMix (synthetic) are all easily accessible and can be acquired without doing business with sketchy sites.

I've been using mymexicandrugstore.org for years without any issues. Occasionally they run out of Cynoplus and Cynomel, recently they ran out of Cynoplus. So I've switched to Novotiral from them instead. It doesn't seem to be as potent as cynoplus, but it's getting the job done. All the products you listed I can't comment on, except Tyromax, which didn't seem to have much of an effect for me personally. WP Thyroid is another good option that i've tested if you prefer a natural dessicated thyroid to the synthetic variety. you can also try inhousepharmacy.vu, that's where i ordered the WP Thyroid from. If you read the email exchanges and wiki, RP mentioned cynoplus and cynomel as quality brands. i don't know of a better synthetic brand than those that wouldn't also be prohibitively expensive. I don't see the harm in trying those other brands you listed, but doubt they'll be as cheap and effective as Cynoplus and Cynomel.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals