U.S. Levothyroxine + T3 VS Cynoplus

firebreather

So I've been on Nature Throid for a couple of years without feeling a whole lot of improvement so I decided to try one of those NDT from Pimpom and some of my symptoms are like they were before Nature Throid.

So I thought of giving Cynoplus a try only to see that none of the Mixican pharmacies seem to have it in stock.

I thought of giving levothyroxine + T3 (prescription) a try but wanted to see what you brains think of them compared to the cynoplus that used to be available.

Thanks for your input

youngandold

First get lab tests for Free T3 Free T4 and TSH to see where you stand.

While most people need their Free Ts in the upper third of the range to feel fine, too much thyroid can feel awful and even be dangerous.

OP
F

firebreather

youngandold said:
post 109984 First get lab tests for Free T3 Free T4 and TSH to see where you stand.

While most people need their Free Ts in the upper third of the range to feel fine, too much thyroid can feel awful and even be dangerous.

No I don't believe in tests, they are all stupid.

I'm going to just start popping as much of this stuff as I can

Last edited by a moderator:

goodandevil

firebreather said:
youngandold said:
post 109984 First get lab tests for Free T3 Free T4 and TSH to see where you stand.

That's the spirit!!

OP
F

firebreather

goodandevil said:
post 110004
firebreather said:
youngandold said:

That's the spirit!!

:hattip

youngandold

Google thyroid storm.

Beware of that as too much thyroid can kill you or leave you disabled because of a heart attack or a seizure.

answersfound

I think Synthroid + Cytomel is a good idea.

Nutri-Meds is a very good product too. This is pretty much what Broda Barnes used. I'd stay away from Armour.

OP
F

firebreather

answersfound said:
post 110364 I think Synthroid + Cytomel is a good idea.

Nutri-Meds is a very good product too. This is pretty much what Broda Barnes used. I'd stay away from Armour.

Thank you for your input once again answersfound.

Have you tried Nutri-Meds? I've heard that all over the counter thyroid glandulars have had the t4 and t3 removed.

Why do you suggest staying away from armour? and are you suggesting the same for all prescription NDTs as Nature-Throid is supposed to be just like Armour.

sweetpeat

I'm currently using separate t4 and t3 (though mine is from Mexico, not U.S.), and I like doing it this way better than taking a combo product. I need different ratios in summer vs. winter and it's just easier for me to dose when they are separate.

answersfound

firebreather said:
answersfound said:

Have you tried Nutri-Meds? I've heard that all over the counter thyroid glandulars have had the t4 and t3 removed.

Why do you suggest staying away from armour? and are you suggesting the same for all prescription NDTs as Nature-Throid is supposed to be just like Armour.

Nutri-Meds works, I use it. The t3 and t4 certainly have not been removed. I don't know about Nature-Throid, but check this out about armour:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/rx/armour.html

OP
F

firebreather

answersfound said:
post 110388
firebreather said:
answersfound said:

Nutri-Meds works, I use it. The t3 and t4 certainly have not been removed. I don't know about Nature-Throid, but check this out about armour:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/rx/armour.html

Thank you so much for this helpful info

youngandold

youngandold said:
post 110363 Google thyroid storm.

Beware of that as too much thyroid can kill you or leave you disabled because of a heart attack or a seizure.
I meant a stroke, not a seizure. (Altough strokes can cause seizures as well).

That's why Lab tests are a must.
To make sure your T3 doesn't get to this dangerously high levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals