Cynomel May Not Be Coming Back?

ilovethesea

Did anyone get their order yet? Curious what the new Cytomel is like.

I have ordered from 3 Mexican sites in the past - Farmacia del Nino, Meds. com.mx and Mexmeds4you and got all my orders. They are all listing the Grossman Cytomel so I can't imagine it would be fake at all those different pharmacies??

papaya

Did anyone get their order yet? Curious what the new Cytomel is like.

I have ordered from 3 Mexican sites in the past - Farmacia del Nino, Meds. com.mx and Mexmeds4you and got all my orders. They are all listing the Grossman Cytomel so I can't imagine it would be fake at all those different pharmacies??
i'm really curious to know this also! i know someone who's going to cabo but they don't normally go into town so i don't want to ask them to go get some for me if it doesn't even exist or is bad. i prefer to take ndt but i don't want to take the thai ones anymore. i was thinking of switching to erfa but apparently people are saying erfa isn't good anymore. what do you think about erfa? my gut just tells me that ndt is the way to go unless you are missing part or all of your thyroid.

M

marikay

have u received it yet?

Hi Papaya.

Just wanted to let you know I did order some Cynoplus and Cynomel from farmaciasdelnino and received it on the 24th of Dec. (less than two weeks after I ordered it, which is amazing considering how long it normally takes to get stuff from Mexico).

I started taking it last night and took it again this morning and afternoon. I thought it might take awhile to feel results but I can tell you after taking 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus last night and 1/4 a tablet of Cynomel this morning and again early afternoon it is definately working as I remember it. My temps and pulse are both great (starting a couple of hours after taking the morning tablet).

My plan is to take 1/4 tablet twice a day of Cynoplus and 1/4 tablet of Cynomel twice a day with food. That will give all T3 I need and a little less T4 but since it's winter I think this will likely work for me. And I have been taking TyroMix which is a 2 to 1 ratio of T4 to T3 so it's pretty close to that.

I should also mention that I did like the TyroMix and was planning on using that indefinately but then when I saw the Cynoplus and Cynomel were back I thought I could use them and then try some of @haidut 's other products with DMSO and not use too much DMSO.

Hope this helps. Oh and I emailed Ray regarding the taking of T4 with milk or other calcium rich foods. He said the only thing calcium might do is delay the absorption and that could actually be a good thing, so not to worry.

keith

Just saw My Mexican Drugstore has Grossman Cynomel/Cytomel listed for sale. I'm not buying any, so can't vouch for a completed sale, but I was looking for something else and saw it available on their home page and thought others might be interested. Happy New Year!

M

marikay

Where are you located and how long did it take to receive it after ordering?

Also, how much are you taking?

Hi. I'm in Southern California. The Cynoplus/Cynomel arrived in under two weeks. That was way faster than normal which is over four weeks. I almost always use farmaciasdelnino for things like this.

Since it's winter I cut the tablets into four peices and take one 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus twice a day and one 1/4 tablet of Cynomel twice a day. I try to take this with food but if I can't take it with food I bite the 1/4 tablet peice into two and take 1/8 a tablet and then take the other 1/8 tablet two hours later so I don't end up with too much T3 all at once.

Aspirin, vitamin A, and pregnenolone seem to help boost the effect of the T3. I also take some K2 when I take aspirin.

During the summer I may cut back as much as half on all supplements and medicine.

TyroMix worked for me but this seems to work best.

Hope this helps.

FacelessMan

Hi. I'm in Southern California. The Cynoplus/Cynomel arrived in under two weeks. That was way faster than normal which is over four weeks. I almost always use farmaciasdelnino for things like this.

Since it's winter I cut the tablets into four peices and take one 1/4 tablet of Cynoplus twice a day and one 1/4 tablet of Cynomel twice a day. I try to take this with food but if I can't take it with food I bite the 1/4 tablet peice into two and take 1/8 a tablet and then take the other 1/8 tablet two hours later so I don't end up with too much T3 all at once.

Aspirin, vitamin A, and pregnenolone seem to help boost the effect of the T3. I also take some K2 when I take aspirin.

During the summer I may cut back as much as half on all supplements and medicine.

TyroMix worked for me but this seems to work best.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! Did you ever get a shipping tracking number??

I'm in Mexico currently and bought some Grossman Cynomel in a pharmacy here. It's legit, it works like the old one and it's like a third of the price of websites that send internationally (though still an OK price but here was just ridicolous). They didn't ask for a Rx at all. Gotta love those "third world" things, that are actually better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals