Cynomel May Not Be Coming Back?

narouz

It seemed potent to me,
and I guess I verified it empirically to some degree
in that I did some basic thyroid labs as I experimented with it.
I lowered my dosage very low (for me) and stopped completely for about a week,
while getting weekly TSH and T3 tests to monitor.
Then gradually started up at a low dose and went up.
I will have to look at those results again,
but I believe at 25mcg/day my T3 was out-of-range slightly, high;
and my TSH was very suppressed--like 0.2 or something.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
But a bank transfer...that seems more scary to me--more vulnerabilities
I've been doing the bank transfer with inhousechemist for about a year and a half without ever having a problem. I hope it stays that way because I've been really happy with their service and speedy, free delivery. Too bad they don't stock a t3 product.

honeybee

Inhousepharm vu now requires a prescription. They didn't require one for minocycline when I ordered it earlier this year.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Inhousepharm vu now requires a prescription. They didn't require one for minocycline when I ordered it earlier this year.
If you use the inhousechemist.vu site (same company) they don't require a script or they didn't a couple weeks ago when I last ordered.

honeybee

If you use the inhousechemist.vu site (same company) they don't require a script or they didn't a couple weeks ago when I last ordered.
I'll give it a try thx

Vanced

So, is the thylexan t3 still working for you?
Sorry I didn't reply I have only just seen this.

While thylexan worked much better than Novotiral for me, I realised after a while that it was just not strong enough, perhaps it was a batch inconsistency, I'm not sure but have since switched to Blue Sky Peptide t3 and the product is far stronger, even better than the old Cynomel. The only thing to watch out for is the powder setlling at the bottom of the bottle so it must be shaken hard before using.

I am using BSP t3 with BSP t4 now, I start losing weight very quickly if I drop calories, still fine tuning the dose, T4 especially seems to make my body burn through calories.

Also, I have a 'fitbit' fitness watch and can actually see the resting heart rate go up and down with each dose!

I'll be sticking with the liquids from now on, there is no comparison. I might try some other the other peptide suppliers so see how they compare and if there is a one that you don't have to shake.

EIRE24

While thylexan worked much better than Novotiral for me, I realised after a while that it was just not strong enough, perhaps it was a batch inconsistency, I'm not sure but have since switched to Blue Sky Peptide t3 and the product is far stronger, even better than the old Cynomel. The only thing to watch out for is the powder setlling at the bottom of the bottle so it must be shaken hard before using.

I am using BSP t3 with BSP t4 now, I start losing weight very quickly if I drop calories, still fine tuning the dose, T4 especially seems to make my body burn through calories.

Also, I have a 'fitbit' fitness watch and can actually see the resting heart rate go up and down with each dose!

I'll be sticking with the liquids from now on, there is no comparison. I might try some other the other peptide suppliers so see how they compare and if there is a one that you don't have to shake.
That's interesting that the T4 makes you burn through the calories so quick when it's usually T3 that is advised to take here

Vanced

That's interesting that the T4 makes you burn through the calories so quick when it's usually T3 that is advised to take here

t3 also burns through calories but because the half life is much shorter it is way easier to control. With t4 it just builds up and the overdose creeps up on you, before you know it you are hyper.

OP
MyUsernameHere
Thank god for German pharmacies?

I've been able to get this. Let's see if it's as good as Cynomel.

P.S. Sorry I don't know why the picture is sideways (or how to fix it).

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 47

papaya

how long have u been using the bsp products for? btw, i checked mine again and they dont really have clumps, maybe if u shake them often the clumps will eventually dissolve.

Vanced

how long have u been using the bsp products for? btw, i checked mine again and they dont really have clumps, maybe if u shake them often the clumps will eventually dissolve.

About a month. I do have a habit of getting carried away raving about products before realising they aren't so good after all, but I can tell this is different. My hair for example is growing much better and is darker and shinier, facial hair is growing more and seems stronger, eyelashes growing back. My face looks much leaner from no edema, the mental improvements are profound, no more brain fog. Other people might not have or notice so much improvement if they are not so hypo to begin with.

I think you are right about the clumps dissolving, I have been shaking the bottle very hard before each use and they seem to be blending in somewhat.

On another note, I was looking at this website the other day, it has just come back online after being unreachable for a while http://www.researchliquids.eu/ There is another post on the forum about the t3 there with good reviews, the prices are crazy cheap! $9.95 for 30ml of t3 at 200mcg/ml - I have tried to place an order but seems the shopping cart is not working correctly as there are no payment methods available. I'll post here if I manage to place an order.

papaya

About a month. I do have a habit of getting carried away raving about products before realising they aren't so good after all, but I can tell this is different. My hair for example is growing much better and is darker and shinier, facial hair is growing more and seems stronger, eyelashes growing back. My face looks much leaner from no edema, the mental improvements are profound, no more brain fog. Other people might not have or notice so much improvement if they are not so hypo to begin with.

I think you are right about the clumps dissolving, I have been shaking the bottle very hard before each use and they seem to be blending in somewhat.

On another note, I was looking at this website the other day, it has just come back online after being unreachable for a while http://www.researchliquids.eu/ There is another post on the forum about the t3 there with good reviews, the prices are crazy cheap! $9.95 for 30ml of t3 at 200mcg/ml - I have tried to place an order but seems the shopping cart is not working correctly as there are no payment methods available. I'll post here if I manage to place an order.
that's great!!! i hope u ordered a lot of bottles cuz it sounds like u got a great batch. it's crazy how even prescription thyroid drugs r different from batch to batch. i'm tempted now to give my bsp a real chance but i'm just so scared of going hypo so within days i go back to thiroyd(which i don't even like).

M

marikay

Yay. I just checked farmaciasdelnino and they have Cynomel and Cynoplus, lots of it too.

M

marikay

have u received it yet?

Hi. I haven't ordered any yet. I'm still using haidut's TyroMix and probably will oder the cynomel/cynoplus when the TyroMix gets low. I'm used to calling farmaciasdelnino for other things so I'll call to make sure they have the cynomel/cynoplus before sending the money. I've been doing business with them a long time. I trust them. It does take a while though to get anything from Mexico (and I'm in California) so I always give myself plenty of time before I need to use the stuff.

Hope this helps.

papaya

Hi. I haven't ordered any yet. I'm still using haidut's TyroMix and probably will oder the cynomel/cynoplus when the TyroMix gets low. I'm used to calling farmaciasdelnino for other things so I'll call to make sure they have the cynomel/cynoplus before sending the money. I've been doing business with them a long time. I trust them. It does take a while though to get anything from Mexico (and I'm in California) so I always give myself plenty of time before I need to use the stuff.

Hope this helps.
thanks! i've pretty much stopped thyroid meds.i still use bsp t3 sometimes. i'm just curious if the new cynomel was the same as the old. if it does get good reviews i'll order it to have just in case i want to start again.

DarkSide

thanks! i've pretty much stopped thyroid meds.i still use bsp t3 sometimes. i'm just curious if the new cynomel was the same as the old. if it does get good reviews i'll order it to have just in case i want to start again.
It's fake.

DarkSide

Hope this helps.
They ripped me off a while ago by some Mexican guy who gets money for them it Texas and never sent my order