Cynomel May Not Be Coming Back?

jaguar43

I take back what I said, 2 weeks later feeling tired all the time, puffy face, hair dry etc taking Novotiral. Its funny how I always fall into the same trap raving about it when first starting a new medication before it starts to fall apart!

I'm going back to thylexan + some other T4 other than Synthroid as I have been reading Synthroid has a type of iodine added called povidone - I'm thinking this may have been causing me issues.

The sooner cynoplus/cynomel comes back the better.

Yea, novotiral isn't that great. I am surprise to see that Ray Peat think it's almost as good as Cynoplus. It is much weaker, and it doesn't have the same effects. Hopefully Grossman can get their sh#t together by the end of this year.

papaya

I take back what I said, 2 weeks later feeling tired all the time, puffy face, hair dry etc taking Novotiral. Its funny how I always fall into the same trap raving about it when first starting a new medication before it starts to fall apart!

I'm going back to thylexan + some other T4 other than Synthroid as I have been reading Synthroid has a type of iodine added called povidone - I'm thinking this may have been causing me issues.

i'm struggling to find the best t4/3 product as well. i'm currently trying the bsp t3. i've been using it along w/thiroyd cuz i'm scared to go total hypo if it doesn't work. while i'm trying to get away from it for fillers,unknown source of actual thyroid etc., i've found that taking 1 thiroyd & 1 tman per day to be the best.if those things don't bother you maybe you should give those products a try, also the people at pim pom are amazing!

ladywin

Valeant is producing Grossman cynomel. It is available if you are a current customer at the Mexican Pharmacy that has it. They are trying to build their stock to make it available to the public. If that ever happens.

jaguar43

Valeant is producing Grossman cynomel. It is available if you are a current customer at the Mexican Pharmacy that has it. They are trying to build their stock to make it available to the public. If that ever happens.

Which Mexican Pharmacy are you referring too ?

ladywin

Go to medsdotcomdotmx and call the 800 number. They will tell you that you need to be a customer and will ask you for your last order number. If you are not a customer,they will tell you to order something, and call them back with the order number. Once you are an established customer, they will allow you to order. The man also told me that they are in the process of stocking and once their customers are taken care of, and they have enough in stock, it will be on their website.I dd NOT order because I have already been scammed and had my CC compromised. I am just telling you all what they told me. That does not meanI buy it. You should call and decide for yourself. I hope that you will share what you find out as I have. I don't know if it is a scam. Maybe someone knows more, but that is everything I found out.

Birdie

Thanks for this update. I still have Cynomel left, but when it runs out, and if it's not available, will consider Thylexan.

Vanced

Some progress on my side if anyone is interested, I have been taking Mercury Pharma Levothyroxine (125mcg) together with thylexan t3 (25mcg) and am feeling GREAT on this combo, it's really encouraging. I know it's only been a week but the turnaround from taking Novotiral is quite dramatic. I am sure I don't get along with Synthroid now and this is what was causing the issues.

I hope it helps someone!

acrylic

Where did you pick these two up? link?

Some progress on my side if anyone is interested, I have been taking Mercury Pharma Levothyroxine (125mcg) together with thylexan t3 (25mcg) and am feeling GREAT on this combo, it's really encouraging. I know it's only been a week but the turnaround from taking Novotiral is quite dramatic. I am sure I don't get along with Synthroid now and this is what was causing the issues.

I hope it helps someone!

narouz

I hope it helps someone!

I am inclined to think well of the Thylexan myself.

Birdie

I hope it helps someone!
So, is the thylexan t3 still working for you?

narouz

Are you using the Thylexan? If so, is it working?
Hey Birdie,
Yes, it does seem to be working as it should.
I started a T3 only regime a few months ago.
It's been a little surprising, unpredicatable,
but I feel like I'm getting a handle on the dosage now.
Unfortunately,
just as I am wrapping my brain around using it,
it appears that the place I've been ordering it from (RxCart)
has gone out of business. :>(

So looks like I will be going back to Blue Sky,
which I never did form a solid opinion about one way or the other.
Think I will order some Tiromel too and try that.

Good to hear from you!

honeybee

Maxim T3 and BSP both work for me.

FacelessMan

Bump. Rx cart has thylexan available. What's the verdict on it? Is it good??? Has it been working for anyone?

jaguar43

Bump. Rx cart has thylexan available. What's the verdict on it? Is it good??? Has it been working for anyone?

I have tried it before, I think it's better than the other brands available.

narouz

I like Thylexan,
and have bought it from RxCart in the past.
But they kinda went defunct for a month or two here lately--
website was there, but no response/activity/function.
Then recently the site came back to life,
but they say they now only take bitcoin and bank transfers--no credit cards.

In the past I had used a credit card with a limited amount balance.
And it worked fine.
But a bank transfer...that seems more scary to me--more vulnerabilities?

FacelessMan

I like Thylexan,
and have bought it from RxCart in the past.
But they kinda went defunct for a month or two here lately--
website was there, but no response/activity/function.
Then recently the site came back to life,
but they say they now only take bitcoin and bank transfers--no credit cards.

In the past I had used a credit card with a limited amount balance.
And it worked fine.
But a bank transfer...that seems more scary to me--more vulnerabilities?
Well I have used bank transfer for inhousepharmacy.vu to buy NDT multiple times with no problem...

narouz

Well I have used bank transfer for inhousepharmacy.vu to buy NDT multiple times with no problem...

Yeah...I've been thinking about it.
I guess I could set up a separate account at my bank,
with its own account number,
and not put a lot of money in that account--
then use that one for a bank transfer.

That way if there were any shenanigans they couldn't drain all my money....?

FacelessMan

Yeah...I've been thinking about it.
I guess I could set up a separate account at my bank,
with its own account number,
and not put a lot of money in that account--
then use that one for a bank transfer.

That way if there were any shenanigans they couldn't drain all my money....?
That would be a good idea. I might do the same. Really would like a solid powerful t3 product