Cynoplus/cynomel

pardalote

Hi,
I am looking to purchase either cynoplus or cynomel. I live in Australia. Any suggestions as to a reputable online supplier.
Kind thanks

OP
P

pardalote

thanks: tried them but the order was cancelled by them. they dont do Mastercard apparently, only visa.
any other supplier come recommended?

4peatssake

Lin

I tried ordering from Farmacia Del Nino. Apparently the package was rejected by my local post office, marked "Undeliverable as addressed" and returned to Mexico! The address they have for my account is correct. I don't know what happened. I live in California, so I'm sure the local post office deals with packages from Mexico all the time.
Not sure whether to try the other Mexican pharmacy... Or a local doctor, who can write prescriptions I can get at the local pharmacy...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Inhousepharmacy.biz has cynoplus and cynomel. I've ordered from them before and I think because they do a lot of business with people going through sexual reassignment surgery customs doesn't bother with them much. I tracked my package and it never went through customs in the US but when it arrived there was a sticker that said approved imported medicines. It was interesting to say the least! No shipping was charged either. Just a thought.

Lin

Thanks, Blossom. I don't think it was Customs. The woman at the post office was most apologetic, but said they get mail from Mexico and China all the time with unreadable labels.

Snowdrop

Hi! I ordered from Farmacia Del nino just recently. It took 3 weeks and 2 days/17 business days to arrive. I am in Queensland, Australia. The Cynolpus was half price, happy days! It was opened by customs. Here is the website... http://farmaciasdelnino.mx/eng/index

Parsifal

Does someone know if you can get this in Europe? It seems that people could order things to the UK from Mymexicandrugstore but the website seems "dead", it doesn't seem possible to order on their website.