Cure for gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascodel

What do you think they will find in the future?
It will be something psyhologically or a injected substance?

professor_sue

What is there to cure??
Thank you. There is nothing to cure. I am extremely happy as a lesbian, living in alignment with my sexual preference/orientation. Sure, people can "choose" to be gay, straight, bi, or whatever, but the question then becomes, are you living in alignment with your natural inclination/orientation/preference. I dated guys, and while I think men are generally great (I have no issues with men and can find them attractive), but I have no interest in an intimate relationship with a man. I am cool with that. Of course, we each have to live with ourselves, but from my perspective--and, what research suggests--there is nothing "wrong" with being same-sex attracted. It's nothing new, and it's found in other species besides humans. As for "gay conversion therapy," research has shown it to be extremely damaging to the individuals who go through it. It's a terrible idea. My 5 cents worth. Live and let live, y'all ;):): Love always wins in the end.

johnwester130

Years ago I made a post connecting transgenderism to coconut oil consuming countries

So these things can connect

GelatinGoblin

Have kids young 19-25. Make sure she has good Thyroid function and not too High Estrogen.

vetbusd

If sexual preferences are genetic then surely we can change them? I heard many anecdotes of guys taking tren and wanting to have sex with transexuals and even other men. Could point towards the possibility of changing hormones leading to change in sexual preferences. I see the point honestly, in some cultures gay people still face large discrimination. For them changing their sexuality might be the only way of having fullfilling relationships, or if someone is in a marriage for 10+ years but is gay shouldnt he have the right to try to change his sexuality? If you support the possibility of a biological male transitioning to a female, would you also support the possibility for biologically homosexual men to transition to heterosexual?

I see nothing wrong with being gay/straight/bi/whaterever. But I cant force someone to be happy with their predicament. If a gay guy wants to become straight, or a straight guy wants to be gay let them do it. I just think its completely the wrong way to approach your health and well being.

Wen

If sexual preferences are genetic then surely we can change them?
Aren’t in fact ANY preferences genetic? Like for example everyone I ever met likes chocolate ice cream, but I hate it. What’s that rooted in and can it be changed?

If you support the possibility of a biological male transitioning to a female, would you also support the possibility for biologically homosexual men to transition to heterosexual?
Or heterosexual men to transition to homosexual as well surely.

GelatinGoblin

The suffering it causes is immense. And the prospect of a cure for those inflicted is awesome, anyway if you like putting stuff up your butt or don't like women then something is wrong

Astolfo

Homosexuality itself doesn't cause any psychological or physiological problem. It's not a disease. But the homophobia is.

equipoise

Homosexuality itself doesn't cause any psychological or physiological problem. It's not a disease. But the homophobia is.
My brain fails to understand hate for gay people or trans people. The same way my brain can't understand racism. It's just not how I was raised.
I treat everyone the same and don't like hate words and ugly words thrown around, so I'd definitely agree that homophobia is a fear itself.

MidBicep

Well for starters a certain tribe that pushes that kind of propaganda must be thrown out for the 110th time. That alone should be enough to make a difference.

GelatinGoblin

What are you talking about? Please expand
Practicing Homosexuality degrades you mentally, morally and physically; just as all sexual sin does. People don't get that this kind of thing leads to mental agony and suicide.
I can't really explain it very well but it is suffering, there is absolutely nothing good about it. Those who practice sexual sin and are short of complete mental derangement and abandonment of morality and probably a properly functioning prefrontal cortex will be driven to suicide at one point or another less they stop practicing it or reach mental maturity.
Homosexuals are often Egocentric and in mind they say "poor-poor me" often, this leads to mental suffering aswell, and distinct behaviour. I don't know honestly, I'm probably just rumbling... point me to a "normal" Homosexual person...
How can one support Sodomy?

vetbusd

My brain fails to understand hate for gay people or trans people. The same way my brain can't understand racism. It's just not how I was raised.
How do you not understand it? the answer is in your sentence.
You were raised to accept gay people so you accept them. Others were raised to hate gay people so they hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals