Covid 19 and prostatitis

dao123

For many many months I've suspected I've had some kind of prostate issue... A lot of nocturnal urination, and sometimes frequent during the day. This problem would come and go so I didn't have the sense of urgency that I should have.

I seem to be fine as far diabetes and high blood pressure are concerned.

However, I was putting off going to the doctor and getting my prostate checked.

Unfortunately, today I woke up with body aches. I took an at home covid test and tested positive. My frequent urination has been much higher to today... I don't know if that is because of the combination of covid and whatever underlying condition I have that was causing me to urinate in the first place or perhaps it is simply increased stress. Anxiety alone, Ive read, can cause nocturnal urination. Lords knows I have been very anxious these last several years.

I am throwing everything at it. HCQ,IVM, magnesium, zinc, vit d, a, k, e. niacinmide, , , Progestrone, pregnolone. . . glycine.. My diet is pretty peaty. . .

SHould I try to get a hold of antibiotics. . To address whatever prostate infection might be there and perhaps to covid as well. I know the peat community thinks highly of certain antibiotics and less of others. Which kinds of antibiotic would you reccomend? I am allergic to penicillin.

I am really nervous about my situation. I 'd greatly appreciate any and all advice. I'd also be willing to answer any questions. I am scared.

GTW

I have had a uti on and off for at least a year. Sulfasalazine helped a year ago but trashed my gi tract. And uti returned. I read one review that evaluated microbiome disruption among commonly prescribed uti antibiotics. Two penicillin derivatives and nitrofurantoin were best.
If I can't resolve it with DIY medication I will discuss this with a doctor or NP at the clinic.
Latest DIY attempt is dandelion root, ajwain, fenugreek seed, methylene blue and iodine/seaweed.

OP
D

dao123

I have had a uti on and off for at least a year. Sulfasalazine helped a year ago but trashed my gi tract. And uti returned. I read one review that evaluated microbiome disruption among commonly prescribed uti antibiotics. Two penicillin derivatives and nitrofurantoin were best.
If I can't resolve it with DIY medication I will discuss this with a doctor or NP at the clinic.
Latest DIY attempt is dandelion root, ajwain, fenugreek seed, methylene blue and iod
Thank you,

OP
D

dao123

So I took some niacinimde earlier. from bulk, about a quarter of a table spoon, , , and the urination stopped... It what was so magical I am afraid of sharing it. I might jinx it. . . ANyway just thought I might share that with anyone that might look at the thrread just in case they might have insight as to why this was.

GTW

Sleep apnea often causes nocturia. The first night my brother hooked up CPAP his disappeared.
However frequent "urgent" urination is also a common symptom of Lyme disease.
I suspect prostatitis is often a manifestation of otherwise undiagnosed urinary tract infection in men.
In my DIY treatment I want to add mannose, the cranberry constituent that helps flush bacteria from the urinary tract.

Apple

So I took some niacinimde earlier. from bulk, about a quarter of a table spoon, , , and the urination stopped... It what was so magical I am afraid of sharing it. I might jinx it. . . ANyway just thought I might share that with anyone that might look at the thrread just in case they might have insight as to why this was.
How much dairy do you consume ?
For some people dairy (as well as high calcium diet) causes prostate inflamation...try no dairy for several days
Supplemets will help only to some extent if to not find the underlying cause

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals