Prostatitis - Prescribed antibiotics but unsure whether to take them?

yerrag

Very interesting. I will investigate further. I've also asked my Doctor to test my uric acid again and refer me to a nephrologist (Not relying on doctors but they have the tests). We'll see if that happens.

Since being on these antibiotics, in the past couple of days I've developed what seems like constant acid reflex and the back of my tongue is looking white/yollowish?
From being at my state of having high bp and refusing to take bp medication all the past 20 years, I have learned many lessons- too many to put together in one sitting. The most important to not let fear drive us to make the outcome worse in our health. Accompanying that is to be skeptical towards institutions, but not cynical of people. Doctors aren't evil, but the system they're in is. I was skeptical of the conventional wisdom that high blood pressure is bad in itself, and that it would cause my blood vessels to burst, and that it would destroy my kidneys. These have not been proven, but assumed by all without question to be true. This year, I can prove these to be untrue. As much as high bp is made out to be an evil in itself, it has saved my organs form being destroyed all these years. My serum creatinine has stayed constant at 1.1 all these years, and by that measure my kidneys have not deteriorated. My markers of tissue destruction (incorrectly called markers of inflammation) - hsCRP, LDH, and ESR - are all very low. My ESR actually is zero. Despite the high blood pressure, or rather because of the high blood pressure- my organs are very healthy.

I will admit though that I can only say this because the outcome turned out well for me, to justify and vindicate my choice. I use vindicate because I was running against conventional wisdom, and I was literally against the entire world. But the safety of relying on experts in this case is actually foolhardly. The presumptuousness of being my own doctor actually not. We know all too well now how uncrazy that idea is- after seeing the coordinated lying with COVID-19 in the past year to the present.

I thought of my high bp as a symptom, not the disease. And finding the root cause had been hard, but I did find out only last year. But a year later into the present, I am still hard at work trying out different solutions, each time learning from it and getting closer.

Sorry for the long response. I have no doubt we agree that the frequent urination and the prostatitis are symptoms. You have more or less eliminated bacteria as a cause, after giving it a shot. It may still be a bacteria causing it, but the chance is remote. So you can make this an assumption so you can move on to finding another cause. In the future, you can revisit this assumption if need be.

But as you move forward, do not focus on finding ways on reducing the urination without finding the true cause of it. If you find a drug that stops the urination without addressing the cause of it, you may just wish you did not interfere with the body's way of protecting you by frequent urination. Artificially reducing the urination is to me like artificially lowering my high blood pressure. I can't be sure, but I believe that if I took the high bp medications and it lowered my bp, I would probably be trading it off for destroyed organs, and my markers of tissue destruction would not look good now.

It is likely the lead I gave you is a dud, as I don't believe I'm that lucky. And if you're so fortunate, you may find a good doctor that knows how to help you by knowing how to troubleshoot like Sherlock Holmes would. But make sure your end goal is to find the root cause, so that you will heal and be better for good.

mariantos

From being at my state of having high bp and refusing to take bp medication all the past 20 years, I have learned many lessons- too many to put together in one sitting. The most important to not let fear drive us to make the outcome worse in our health. Accompanying that is to be skeptical towards institutions, but not cynical of people. Doctors aren't evil, but the system they're in is. I was skeptical of the conventional wisdom that high blood pressure is bad in itself, and that it would cause my blood vessels to burst, and that it would destroy my kidneys. These have not been proven, but assumed by all without question to be true. This year, I can prove these to be untrue. As much as high bp is made out to be an evil in itself, it has saved my organs form being destroyed all these years. My serum creatinine has stayed constant at 1.1 all these years, and by that measure my kidneys have not deteriorated. My markers of tissue destruction (incorrectly called markers of inflammation) - hsCRP, LDH, and ESR - are all very low. My ESR actually is zero. Despite the high blood pressure, or rather because of the high blood pressure- my organs are very healthy.

I will admit though that I can only say this because the outcome turned out well for me, to justify and vindicate my choice. I use vindicate because I was running against conventional wisdom, and I was literally against the entire world. But the safety of relying on experts in this case is actually foolhardly. The presumptuousness of being my own doctor actually not. We know all too well now how uncrazy that idea is- after seeing the coordinated lying with COVID-19 in the past year to the present.

I thought of my high bp as a symptom, not the disease. And finding the root cause had been hard, but I did find out only last year. But a year later into the present, I am still hard at work trying out different solutions, each time learning from it and getting closer.

Sorry for the long response. I have no doubt we agree that the frequent urination and the prostatitis are symptoms. You have more or less eliminated bacteria as a cause, after giving it a shot. It may still be a bacteria causing it, but the chance is remote. So you can make this an assumption so you can move on to finding another cause. In the future, you can revisit this assumption if need be.

But as you move forward, do not focus on finding ways on reducing the urination without finding the true cause of it. If you find a drug that stops the urination without addressing the cause of it, you may just wish you did not interfere with the body's way of protecting you by frequent urination. Artificially reducing the urination is to me like artificially lowering my high blood pressure. I can't be sure, but I believe that if I took the high bp medications and it lowered my bp, I would probably be trading it off for destroyed organs, and my markers of tissue destruction would not look good now.

It is likely the lead I gave you is a dud, as I don't believe I'm that lucky. And if you're so fortunate, you may find a good doctor that knows how to help you by knowing how to troubleshoot like Sherlock Holmes would. But make sure your end goal is to find the root cause, so that you will heal and be better for good.
You're right about everything.

Yes, there are still good doctors.

As for the problem you encountered, our body is fascinating, it does everything possible to keep us alive and as safe as possible, regardless of the problems that come upon it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals