Video Clip About COVID And Vaccination. Is It True?

Broken man

Hello all, the situation about COVID is getting worse where I live(Europe) , It seems that we will have second lockdown period and police is charging people that dont have masks. The biggest thing I got worried about is the increasing popularity of people that believe that covid is a killing disease and that masks and 1 week of quarantine will cure them. Facebook is full of this. At my country (Czech Republic), we had a demonstration against wearing masks and lockdown, it is shown on photos and videos that police with civil clothing started fight within demonstrants that ended as huge fight with police which ended whole demonstration prematurely. Police announcement was that these guys were there as unit for controling demonstrations order. I am pretty scared about whole situation right now and found this video, what do you think about it? Thank you.
Varování pro lidstvo /vakcína na Covid-19/

Sorry that I didnt find original video clip without czech subtitles. Hope that its understandable even for english speaking people.

Last edited:

boris

Oh no, they reintroduced the masks? Some months ago they just celebrated the end of the mask mandate.

zu-frueh-gefreut-die-bewohner.jpg

TomS

@Broken man
From today any Hungarian citizen can pre-purchase right for coronavirus vaccine, as soon as vaccine will be available. (2021/2022 or 2599)
Citizen must pay in advance 5.000 HUF / person (equals to 15-16 Euro) to the health administration and state makes it sure he/she gets priority.

LucyL

Hello all, the situation about COVID is getting worse where I live(Europe) , It seems that we will have second lockdown period and police is charging people that dont have masks. The biggest thing I got worried about is the increasing popularity of people that believe that covid is a killing disease and that masks and 1 week of quarantine will cure them. Facebook is full of this. At my country (Czech Republic), we had a demonstration against wearing masks and lockdown, it is shown on photos and videos that police with civil clothing started fight within demonstrants that ended as huge fight with police which ended whole demonstration prematurely. Police announcement was that these guys were there as unit for controling demonstrations order. I am pretty scared about whole situation right now and found this video, what do you think about it? Thank you.
Varování pro lidstvo /vakcína na Covid-19/

Sorry that I didnt find original video clip without czech subtitles. Hope that its understandable even for english speaking people.
Without Czech voiceover - WARNING FOR HUMANITY / Covid-19 vaccine & transhumanism / by Dr Carrie Madej

Geronimo

I still predict that the vaccine will sterilize most of those who take it. They'll say that ~90% of anyone who ever contracted covid will have been sterilized by the virus, not the vaccine, and the virus was much more widespread than we thought. It will be like the movie Children of Men. The "elites" have been absolutely obsessed with slowing the reproduction of the lower classes for over a century now. With the millions dead from lockdowns and then to the implications of targeted ACE inhibition in Testicles (or sperm antibodies), this is what makes sense to me. Anything else would be way too intense and easy to track back to the vaccine.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I still predict that the vaccine will sterilize most of those who take it. They'll say that ~90% of anyone who ever contracted covid will have been sterilized by the virus, not the vaccine, and the virus was much more widespread than we thought. It will be like the movie Children of Men. The "elites" have been absolutely obsessed with slowing the reproduction of the lower classes for over a century now. With the millions dead from lockdowns and then to the implications of targeted ACE inhibition in Testicles (or sperm antibodies), this is what makes sense to me. Anything else would be way too intense and easy to track back to the vaccine.
Bill Gates told in interwiev that there will be atleast 10-15% reduction in population.

Geronimo

Ted Turner, the guy who created the network most frantically promoting covid fear, said there should only be 2 billion people on earth.

Ras

There is no COVID-19. Watch anything by Dr. Andrew Kaufman. This is manufactured hysteria crafted to suit the purposes of secret people.

HumanLife

@Broken man
From today any Hungarian citizen can pre-purchase right for coronavirus vaccine, as soon as vaccine will be available. (2021/2022 or 2599)
Citizen must pay in advance 5.000 HUF / person (equals to 15-16 Euro) to the health administration and state makes it sure he/she gets priority.

Woah, that's interesting! I was trying to look this up online and can't seem to find a source. I'm guessing it's not being reported, or I'm just no finding it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals