Coffee

Jsaute21

Does anybody here have somewhat of an inconsistent relationship with coffee? Some days i feel like a million bucks on it after a Peaty breakfast. Other days it occasionally makes me tired opposed to energized after my first meal.

dbh25

Yes, I stopped drinking coffee every day. I could feel better or worse after drinking it. Breaking the habit of having it each day seems to have helped.

sprinter

I'm like this. Sometimes coffee gives me energy sometimes it makes me tired. Lately it seems to make no difference at all.

tara

LeeLemonoil

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0899900717300059
Coffee consumption in aged mice increases energy production and decreases hepatic mTOR levels
The present study investigated the locomotor activity, energy metabolism, and lipid metabolism of aged mice fed coffee.

Aged mice that consumed either caffeine-containing regular or decaffeinated coffee had decreased plasma-free fatty acids and increased adenosine triphosphate and total phosphorylated mammalian target of rapamycin, which is closely associated with aging, in the liver.

Consumption of regular coffee increased the food and water intake, locomotor activity, volume of oxygen consumption, and respiration exchange ratio of aged mice.

Coffee, one of the world's most consumed beverages, has potential antiaging effects.

SQu

My first cup at breakfast is amazing. I'm not even talking about the taste. It makes my day, literally. But I can't usually have any more that day. Doesn't go down well.

beachbum

My first cup at breakfast is amazing. I'm not even talking about the taste. It makes my day, literally. But I can't usually have any more that day. Doesn't go down well.
Me too, first cup in the morning makes me feel fine. I just had a few sips just now of a second cup and made me tired and hot. I just started having water with lemon, orange, acv, honey, maple syrup and this makes feel really good. So only coffee for me in the morning. Sometimes just before bed because it makes me tired later in the day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals