Overall Health/halt In Progress

Jsaute21

hope all is well RPF! I have made some overall major progress in my 8-9 months or so of Peating in overall health. Despite this, I fall into ruts occasionally due to years of learned helplessness that is perhaps still present in some capacity. His can lead to OCD type tendencies, like today for instance where I am at a seminar for work and have consumed 5 cups of awful coffee with not enough calories. Don't feel good.

A couple of things I have been doing too much of lately:
1.) drinking 5-7 cups of coffee. I usually feel good when adequately fueled but often times it is just too much liquid/food ratio and doesn't result well.
2.) need a new breakfast recommendation for liver glycogen storage. I don't listen to my body enough due to the overflow of knowledge regarding health. For instance, eating bread in the morning with eggs always makes me feel good. Always.
3.) what are specific ways some of you have had success in raising pulse consistently? I hit micronutrients well, am perhaps currently under eating and over liquifying, and supplement conservatively with hormones and vitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals