What is more beneficial for overall health: squats or sprinting?

Uselis

You could just say neither one, drink milk instead. And argument would be won right there. However I am happy to say that my health improved to a point where my body craves small amount of something more intense than walking. I introduced some dips/pull ups and couple max out sprints. All equipment I need is close to my house so I don't need to join gym which is like 40 minutes away.

I am only missing squats and perhaps deadlifts but I only plan to do very short infrequent sessions like once ever 7-10 days of maximum like 30 minutes length with rest included.

So does squats offer something metabolically advantageous that would make it worth to travel 40 min just for that alone? From what I read about sprinting it seems more beneficial overall but most articles comes from Paleo crowd.

I also understand that it is such minor thing to be obsessed about but I am hopeless addict to feeling good lol and doing something intense once in awhile makes me feel best.

Thanks!

equipoise

I definitely support the idea of weightlifting, sprinting, hiking. I've seen nothing but benefits. 2019 and 2020 were years were I spent almost zero time exercising and these are the years I've felt my worst.

heavy squats boost my pulse rate and temperature for 2 days in a row after, but also need a caloric surplus to work. It also makes me feel very relaxed afterwards.
Sprinting is surely good, just don't over do it

retroactive

Sprinting is great. Weight lifting is also great. Dose is really the thing. Also emphasizing the concentric portion, like in oly/power lifting is best