Brussels To Halt 5G Rollout Over Severe Human Health Risks

TheGoogler

Brussels halts 5G deployment indefinitely

[Pasting the bulk of it here since the website is obnoxious.

"In the next year, preliminary 5G networks are set to roll out in China, the United States, South Korea, and Japan. In the next seven years, operators are projected to invest over $1 trillion to expand 5G wireless technology. With 5G, the telecom industry promises instant connectivity, paving the way for “smart cities.” 5G is a Big Tech dream come true – a data collection boon that will tie all internet-connected devices together and increase connectivity speeds up to 1000 times greater than existing 4G networks. As investors scramble to get a piece of the 5G pie, the technology is not projected for deployment in every first-world country, nor will it be accepted by every big city."

"...the Minister of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region, Céline Fremault, has vowed to halt 5G deployment. “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit,” states Fremault in an interview with L’Echo. “I cannot welcome such technology if the radiation standards, which must protect the citizen, are not respected, 5G or not.”

No exceptions will be made in Brussels. Fremault warns that 5G violates Belgian radiation safety standards. Fremault is heeding the warning of over 240 scientists and doctors from over 41 nations who have published research documenting the harmful effects of 5G radiation on all biological life. These scientists have appealed to the United Nations, calling for a moratorium on 5G. The adverse effects of radio-frequency and millimeter waves on human and environmental health are well documented. 5G radiation has been shown to cause changes in bacterial growth, neuropyshiatric effects, DNA damage, and even cancer. Permissive countries (that sacrifice the health of their population) only consider the thermal effects of 5G. There’s much more to 5G radiation than that."

Dr. Martin Pall, Washington State University Professor calls the 5G rollout the “stupidest idea in the history of the world.” In his studies, he warns about the very high energy outputs required to ensure efficient penetration of electromagnetic frequency waves. He also documents the extraordinarily high numbers of antennae that are planned, which will increase exposure to the deeply penetrating radiation. He also warns about the extremely high pulsation levels and the high level interactions of 5G frequency on charged groups, including the voltage sensor charged groups. This rapid influx of pulsed electromagnetic frequency fields has been shown to stress the calcium channels of cells (voltage gated calcium channels or VGCC). Two body systems most impacted by pulsed EMFs are the eyes and the kidneys. In preliminary studies, the downstream effects of VGCC activation include cataracts, detached retinas, glaucoma and macular degeneration. Moreover, the fluids in the kidneys allow regeneration of electrical fields. This impacts the glomerular filtration and reabsorption, adversely affecting two major functions of the kidneys.

The influx of 5G antennas will send out deeply penetrating magnetic fields that will disturb electrically charged groups that are dissolved in the aqueous phases of the body. When these charged groups are excited to action, they can regenerate electric fields that are essentially identical to the electric fields pulsing from the original EMFs. The amplification of electrical fields across plasma membranes produces EMF effects deep within the body because voltage sensors in the body are sensitive to outside electric forces and will reverberate the frequency. 5G will be the greatest assault of electric forces the body has ever had to endure. Once 5G is rolled out, the assault will be non-stop.

milkboi

That‘s good to hear.
Unfortunately Germany, where I live, will probably rather focus on banning sugar, as that’s obviously the bigger health risk factor. :(

ddjd

Brussels halts 5G deployment indefinitely

[Pasting the bulk of it here since the website is obnoxious.

"In the next year, preliminary 5G networks are set to roll out in China, the United States, South Korea, and Japan. In the next seven years, operators are projected to invest over $1 trillion to expand 5G wireless technology. With 5G, the telecom industry promises instant connectivity, paving the way for “smart cities.” 5G is a Big Tech dream come true – a data collection boon that will tie all internet-connected devices together and increase connectivity speeds up to 1000 times greater than existing 4G networks. As investors scramble to get a piece of the 5G pie, the technology is not projected for deployment in every first-world country, nor will it be accepted by every big city."

"...the Minister of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region, Céline Fremault, has vowed to halt 5G deployment. “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit,” states Fremault in an interview with L’Echo. “I cannot welcome such technology if the radiation standards, which must protect the citizen, are not respected, 5G or not.”

No exceptions will be made in Brussels. Fremault warns that 5G violates Belgian radiation safety standards. Fremault is heeding the warning of over 240 scientists and doctors from over 41 nations who have published research documenting the harmful effects of 5G radiation on all biological life. These scientists have appealed to the United Nations, calling for a moratorium on 5G. The adverse effects of radio-frequency and millimeter waves on human and environmental health are well documented. 5G radiation has been shown to cause changes in bacterial growth, neuropyshiatric effects, DNA damage, and even cancer. Permissive countries (that sacrifice the health of their population) only consider the thermal effects of 5G. There’s much more to 5G radiation than that."

Dr. Martin Pall, Washington State University Professor calls the 5G rollout the “stupidest idea in the history of the world.” In his studies, he warns about the very high energy outputs required to ensure efficient penetration of electromagnetic frequency waves. He also documents the extraordinarily high numbers of antennae that are planned, which will increase exposure to the deeply penetrating radiation. He also warns about the extremely high pulsation levels and the high level interactions of 5G frequency on charged groups, including the voltage sensor charged groups. This rapid influx of pulsed electromagnetic frequency fields has been shown to stress the calcium channels of cells (voltage gated calcium channels or VGCC). Two body systems most impacted by pulsed EMFs are the eyes and the kidneys. In preliminary studies, the downstream effects of VGCC activation include cataracts, detached retinas, glaucoma and macular degeneration. Moreover, the fluids in the kidneys allow regeneration of electrical fields. This impacts the glomerular filtration and reabsorption, adversely affecting two major functions of the kidneys.

The influx of 5G antennas will send out deeply penetrating magnetic fields that will disturb electrically charged groups that are dissolved in the aqueous phases of the body. When these charged groups are excited to action, they can regenerate electric fields that are essentially identical to the electric fields pulsing from the original EMFs. The amplification of electrical fields across plasma membranes produces EMF effects deep within the body because voltage sensors in the body are sensitive to outside electric forces and will reverberate the frequency. 5G will be the greatest assault of electric forces the body has ever had to endure. Once 5G is rolled out, the assault will be non-stop.
this is news from April of this year

Nemo

He also warns about the extremely high pulsation levels and the high level interactions of 5G frequency on charged groups, including the voltage sensor charged groups. This rapid influx of pulsed electromagnetic frequency fields has been shown to stress the calcium channels of cells (voltage gated calcium channels or VGCC). Two body systems most impacted by pulsed EMFs are the eyes and the kidneys. In preliminary studies, the downstream effects of VGCC activation include cataracts, detached retinas, glaucoma and macular degeneration. Moreover, the fluids in the kidneys allow regeneration of electrical fields. This impacts the glomerular filtration and reabsorption, adversely affecting two major functions of the kidneys...5G will be the greatest assault of electric forces the body has ever had to endure. Once 5G is rolled out, the assault will be non-stop.

Apparently PUFAs aren't killing us fast enough.

Cirion

I think the best way to appeal to the human heart is to talk about kids. People don't care about adults, but if you tell them you are harming kids, then they start to listen.

Kids are way more sensitive to EMF/radiation than adults are.

On top of that, kids are typically subjected to higher level of radiations than any other age group except maybe college students, because classrooms often have one or more routers, maybe even wifi "boosters" (aka death machines), and on top of that virtually every student (100+) in the room is going to have at least one wireless device if not several including but not limited to cell phones, tablets, ipods, ipads, and more and they are subjected to this bombardment each and every day. If anything, kids (and probably pregnant women/elderly) will be the first fatalities in this 5g "experiment".

In fact, there was a story I believe earlier this year, that did I think briefly get some media attention, about how a 14 ish y/o girl literally committed suicide thanks to EMF's ruining her mental health. Her condition would actually improve after going back home which was safe from EMF's (her mom figured it out so she helped remove wifi and other emf in their home) but then degrade all over again going back to school. Of course, mainstream media painted the family as cuckoo crazy and said "it was just normal depression" and not related to EMF. And BTW this was only 3-4g, cases like this will only increase with 5g.

If people truly care about the kids, like they obsessively claim to when it comes to gun control and attempting to prevent mass shootings (don't even get me started on this subject either), then they're just big hypocrites if they ignore the huge elephant in the room which is 5G.

lampofred

On top of that, kids are typically subjected to higher level of radiations than any other age group except maybe college students, because classrooms often have one or more routers, maybe even wifi "boosters" (aka death machines), and on top of that virtually every student (100+) in the room is going to have at least one wireless device if not several including but not limited to cell phones, tablets, ipods, ipads, and more and they are subjected to this bombardment each and every day. If anything, kids (and probably pregnant women/elderly) will be the first fatalities in this 5g "experiment".

In fact, there was a story I believe earlier this year, that did I think briefly get some media attention, about how a 14 ish y/o girl literally committed suicide thanks to EMF's ruining her mental health. Her condition would actually improve after going back home which was safe from EMF's (her mom figured it out so she helped remove wifi and other emf in their home) but then degrade all over again going back to school. Of course, mainstream media painted the family as cuckoo crazy and said "it was just normal depression" and not related to EMF. And BTW this was only 3-4g, cases like this will only increase with 5g.

Holy crap I never thought about how extreme classroom radiation exposure is...

lampofred

Unfortunately I don't think any number of petitions will stop deployment... I read somewhere that this is not new technology, it was developed decades ago, so rolling it out has been in the plans for a very long time now and won't be turned around that easily.

This is so sad. Computers and technology could have ushered us into some golden age if the frequencies were selected properly, since some frequencies are actually good for health and life instead of causing harm, but unfortunately we've screwed up so massively with PUFA, iron, glyphosate, radiation, xenoestrogens, microplastics, Big Ag, etc. that we're converting this planet into some death zone.

Cirion

Unfortunately I don't think any number of petitions will stop deployment... I read somewhere that this is not new technology, it was developed decades ago, so rolling it out has been in the plans for a very long time now and won't be turned around that easily.

This is so sad. Computers and technology could have ushered us into some golden age if the frequencies were selected properly, since some frequencies are actually good for health and life instead of causing harm, but unfortunately we've screwed up so massively with PUFA, iron, glyphosate, radiation, xenoestrogens, microplastics, Big Ag, etc. that we're converting this planet into some death zone.

No one is even saying we should reject 5g outright, just certain aspects of it.

Why can't we stick to mostly wired connections for example? People today are such spoiled kids and want lightning fast wireless connections. I remember the days back when downloading a 10 kilobytes a second was considered FAST. People now think downloading a few megabytes a second is SLOW. How spoiled can you get lol.

Who knows, maybe its even possible to develop a wireless technology that doesn't affect humans? Who can say, because no one has given it an honest effort. No doubt it's a difficult task, but I'd say our health is worth it.

lampofred

If companies are intelligent enough to develop routers, smartphones, cell towers, etc. then it's ludicrous to think that they are not smart enough to realize these things could affect human, animal, plant health.

The question is why they think technological advancement is more important than the health of the people.

Cirion

If companies are intelligent enough to develop routers, smartphones, cell towers, etc. then it's ludicrous to think that they are not smart enough to realize these things could affect human, animal, plant health.

The question is why they think technological advancement is more important than the health of the people.

The answer is quite simple.

upload_2019-8-25_14-1-34.png

This is "Big Telecom Industry" in response to the dangers of 5G. They couldn't care less. Normally I'm not all about government control over industry, but this is one area I'll make an exception for it's the only way to stop them.

Jem Oz

Sobering stuff. Since 5G is clearly coming, and won't be stopped, we need to be pragmatic. Have a list of EMF-opposing gestures that we keep close. Maybe stints in the wilderness. God what a ridiculous world we live in.

Indicatrice

No one is even saying we should reject 5g outright, just certain aspects of it.

Why can't we stick to mostly wired connections for example? People today are such spoiled kids and want lightning fast wireless connections. I remember the days back when downloading a 10 kilobytes a second was considered FAST. People now think downloading a few megabytes a second is SLOW. How spoiled can you get lol.

Who knows, maybe its even possible to develop a wireless technology that doesn't affect humans? Who can say, because no one has given it an honest effort. No doubt it's a difficult task, but I'd say our health is worth it.

When it comes to the advancement of technology I'm more conspiratorial, I don't think anyone EVER asked for portable computers (smartphones) capable of doing everything we used the good ol' desktop computers for. Rather, these gadgets are gradually imposed on society by the elite caste, and since we are creatures of habit we become too accustomed to them and it becomes impossible for us to give them up. Before smartphones, no one went around the streets saying "gee I really wish I had a device that would allow me to watch a livestream wherever I am," people went about their lives without coming up with such a 'need.' In my opinion the introduction of technology is a two-step process. First a technology is advertised for all its cool new and revolutionary properties, and thus ulterior motives are always conveniently left out; these include population control, data mining, and purposely ruining our health. Then what tends to happen is that some people try to "revolt" against the new technology by refusing to use it, but as more people accept it, the culture morphs and the new technology becomes now a crucial aspect, so that you are coerced by the majority to adopt the new technology. For example, most employers would probably reject you if you didn't have a smartphone and you were not able to readily check your emails. Another example would be how the refusal to use whatsapp and similar messaging apps results essentially in one becoming a social outcast, so to speak. This "coercion" constitutes the second step. I remember when smartphones were coming out, at least in my country a LOT of people were against them and they held on to their old phones only capable of calling and messaging for as long as they could. I'm almost sure that each one of them now has a smartphone, and that their position may have mellowed out after such a long time of being coerced. This constitutes the second step.