Chlorine Dioxide

yerrag

Not interested in drinking CD, but on another thread the brand Dr Ellie is mentioned; she is a dentist who promotes use of CD for mouth rinsing. The brand name is CloSys: CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse, 32 OZ (with Photos, Prices & Reviews) - CVS Pharmacy

If it is not the greatest thing to ingest, how is it any better to rinse with? Perhaps others here have used the product for oral health and can weigh in.

Thank you,
have used a similar product called durafresh. I'm better for with a homeopathic mouthwash lol.

a miniscule concentration of sodium chlorite that turns into chlorine dioxide when activated by acid in the stomach. does nothing inside the mouth

iROH

Not sure if this is relevant?
Pocket Virus Blocker
"Description
BLOCKER is a Japanese product that is approved by WHO ( World Health Organisation ) and ( Food and Drug Administration ) USFDA that kills Virus. Blocker emits chlorine dioxide and creates 1 meter (3feet) protective shield around you to block the attack of Bacteria, Virus, Pollen, Pollutant and airborne infection killing/disabling pathogens in seconds and neutralising pollen and odours sanitizing personal space and air..."

TibRex

Yeah, you do mix them together AND it's much more complicated than that. The protocol has to be done very precisely and methodically, lest you'll either hurt yourself or get no effect. I recommend Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism." Follow the protocol in there exactly as it is -- don't improvise or half-****. It's not just for autistic kids -- also for non-autistic adults who have health issues.

As for the FB group warning, there is a huuuuge push from the pharma-funded government to shut down the use of chloridine dioxide, because it's extremely effective against a lot of "incurable" illnesses, so you'll see all sorts of scare propaganda everywhere. Ignore it -- it's bull****. There are a couple of women on FB -- mentally ill, autistic adult women -- who have made it their mission to stop autism treatment (in the service of "neurodiversity" -- don't treat it, just accept it), so they too are part of the smear campaign against chlorine dioxide, since it's been the most effective treatment against autism to date.
Found : Videos featuring K. Rivera's talks :

TibRex

Not sure if this is relevant?
Pocket Virus Blocker
"Description
BLOCKER is a Japanese product that is approved by WHO ( World Health Organisation ) and ( Food and Drug Administration ) USFDA that kills Virus. Blocker emits chlorine dioxide and creates 1 meter (3feet) protective shield around you to block the attack of Bacteria, Virus, Pollen, Pollutant and airborne infection killing/disabling pathogens in seconds and neutralising pollen and odours sanitizing personal space and air..."
The Japs would typically use CD in their markets - spraying very liberally veges and what not, to keep them clean and fresh!! So I am not surprised that it's been used as a "blocker" in the way described by you.

The Japs would typically use CD in their markets - spraying very liberally veges and what not, to keep them clean and fresh!! So I am not surprised that it's been used as a "blocker" in the way described by you.
@iROH @TibRex @Drareg If this is effective and is approved by WHO and FDA then why do we need lock-downs, lockdown =a state of isolation or restricted access instituted as a security measure.

Does CD partly explain why Japan has 4.35 deaths per 100'000 population??????

iROH

This one is novel,I guess.
Regarding the number there is a potential association between the incidence of selective IgA deficiency in various countries and COVID-19 cases
"There was a strong positive correlation between the frequency of selective IgA deficiency and the COVID-19 infection rate per population. The low infection rate contributed to the low death rate from COVID-19 infection in Japan, suggesting that the extremely low frequency of selective IgA deficiency may be a contributing factor."
The covid numbers are arbitrary but I was interested in the selective IgA deficiency by population which is really low in Japan.

Max23

Not interested in drinking CD, but on another thread the brand Dr Ellie is mentioned; she is a dentist who promotes use of CD for mouth rinsing. The brand name is CloSys: CloSYS Alcohol-Free Oral Health Rinse, 32 OZ (with Photos, Prices & Reviews) - CVS Pharmacy

If it is not the greatest thing to ingest, how is it any better to rinse with? Perhaps others here have used the product for oral health and can weigh in.

Thank you,
I have used it to get rid of bad breath and tonsil stones. It´s antimicrobial effect is shown this way really well. It kills the microbes that help the stones exist. In my case it doesn´t address the underlying cause, for example mouth dryness or some kind of an immune reaction that forms the stones (when dairy or calcium is consumed). When the solution is too strong, it kind of makes the teeth feel bad. So personally I don´t use it very often.

TibRex

@iROH @TibRex @Drareg If this is effective and is approved by WHO and FDA then why do we need lock-downs, lockdown =a state of isolation or restricted access instituted as a security measure.

Does CD partly explain why Japan has 4.35 deaths per 100'000 population??????

@not_James_Bond
One can guess why .... to direct and channel attention toward the vax as a solution and to throw people off the scent on, or hunt for, simpler solutions like HCQ, Ivermectin, melatonin, etc., In brief, it's more about politics, vax $$$, instead of genuine science. My 2 c. Whether CD is the reason for the low death rate in Japan is unknown though it can't be ruled out and it's unlikely to be factored in at official level. Anyway, CD in very small amounts is already present in municipal water in some countries.

Kray

I have used it to get rid of bad breath and tonsil stones. It´s antimicrobial effect is shown this way really well. It kills the microbes that help the stones exist. In my case it doesn´t address the underlying cause, for example mouth dryness or some kind of an immune reaction that forms the stones (when dairy or calcium is consumed). When the solution is too strong, it kind of makes the teeth feel bad. So personally I don´t use it very often.
Thanks for sharing. Interesting that your dry mouth is not improved, as that is one of the conditions the product is supposed to help. Xylitol is also known to help dry mouth-- have you tried that?

yerrag

Thanks for sharing. Interesting that your dry mouth is not improved, as that is one of the conditions the product is supposed to help. Xylitol is also known to help dry mouth-- have you tried that?
I've used a similar product called DuraFresh, which I bought from my dentist.

I looked for info on ingredients and it says nothing. I'm not even sure there's chlorine dioxide inside, as some products sold as liquid oxygen do not contain chlorine dioxide but sodium chorite. Such products rely on the sodium chlorite being activated b HCl in stomach acid to produce chlorine dioxide.

I've used the DuraFresh for a short while and didn't see any significant effects. Maybe it's just sodium chlorite?

If I wanted chlorine dioxide, I'd rather buy a chlorine dioxide 3000 ppm solution (CDS) and then dilute it. Or just make one myself. @StephanF has posted some links on where to buy in the US chlorine dioxide. Only for land shipping so Hawaii and Alaska don't count. And other countries. If you can't buy it, you can make it yourself from sodium chlorite, which you can buy from www.pforlife.com You will also need citric acid or hydrochloric acid. I think you can buy HCl at supermarkets as a 4% dilution. Then you'd have to go to Andreas Kalcker's website where he shows you how to make chlorine dioxide.

To make a mouthwash, you put 10 ml of CDS in 200ml of water. You can add about 25 drops of 70% DMSO to allow more absorption into gum tissues.

Max23

No I haven´t. I didn´t know people take xylitol as a supplement. My dry mouth is caused by dehydration. My body throws away any water I ingest and more, so I can´t really drink much. I try to eat salty food and that helps some.

Kray

I've used a similar product called DuraFresh, which I bought from my dentist.

I looked for info on ingredients and it says nothing. I'm not even sure there's chlorine dioxide inside, as some products sold as liquid oxygen do not contain chlorine dioxide but sodium chorite. Such products rely on the sodium chlorite being activated b HCl in stomach acid to produce chlorine dioxide.

I've used the DuraFresh for a short while and didn't see any significant effects. Maybe it's just sodium chlorite?

If I wanted chlorine dioxide, I'd rather buy a chlorine dioxide 3000 ppm solution (CDS) and then dilute it. Or just make one myself. @StephanF has posted some links on where to buy in the US chlorine dioxide. Only for land shipping so Hawaii and Alaska don't count. And other countries. If you can't buy it, you can make it yourself from sodium chlorite, which you can buy from www.pforlife.com You will also need citric acid or hydrochloric acid. I think you can buy HCl at supermarkets as a 4% dilution. Then you'd have to go to Andreas Kalcker's website where he shows you how to make chlorine dioxide.

To make a mouthwash, you put 10 ml of CDS in 200ml of water. You can add about 25 drops of 70% DMSO to allow more absorption into gum tissues.
@yerrag
Thanks for your post- do you know what the strength of CloSys
No I haven´t. I didn´t know people take xylitol as a supplement. My dry mouth is caused by dehydration. My body throws away any water I ingest and more, so I can´t really drink much. I try to eat salty food and that helps some.
Interesting. Might want to give xylitol gum or mints a try. You can also just use xylitol sugar in bulk; dissolve in water and rinse/spit. Recommendations are 5g/day minimum for oral health benefits. The dentist whose protocol I have been following, Dr Ellie, is very responsive if you reach out to her with any questions about your own situation. Hope you find something that helps!

Kray

@Max23

Thought you might find this post helpful, if you hadn't already seen it. It is from another thread, "Tooth Decay and Calcium".

(posted by baccheion 5/29/19)
Minimum magnesium to support calcium is 1:2 ratio. 1:1 is even better. Vitamin D is probably also insufficient. Good salivary flow (excess calcium leads to dry mouth) needs to be maintained in order for cleaning and remineralization to occur.

Acetylcholine and histamine are associated with increased salivation. Low potassium (caused by insufficient magnesium or indirectly by higher calcium), vitamin A, riboflavin, or vitamin B12 = dry mouth.

As there are cavities/decay, add vitamin K2 MK-4 and ensure sufficient vitamin A. More important is to take MK-4 3x/day until healed. Also, cut any refined sugars and grains.

@SOMO, it's better to wait 45 minutes or so after eating to brush.

yerrag

Thanks for your post- do you know what the strength of CloSys
Sure, but I don't know. Website tells it's made using CloralStan, the trade name for stabilized chlorine dioxide. Not much more info beyond that.

Kray

Sure, but I don't know. Website tells it's made using CloralStan, the trade name for stabilized chlorine dioxide. Not much more info beyond that.
Sorry- I think my post was never completed! What I meant to ask was, are you suggesting a cheaper way of using it, or a different strength from what the manufacturer of CloSys makes?

yerrag

I made a mouthwash following instructions of Andreas Kalcker where I first made a 3000 ppm chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) and diluted 10 ml of it in a 200ml solution of water (so 10 + 190). Add 1 ml of DMSO for better absorption into gum tissues. The concentration would become 150ppm.

Since there is a yellowish tint to my final solution, and if CloSys is transparent (as my DuraFresh is), it's either CloSys' stabilized chlorine dioxide has no color, or that its concentration is very low.

Since it's not so hard to make CDS, I would suggest to make your own. CDS has many other uses also.

ddjd

Has anyone around here tried using Chlorine Dioxide to detoxify Glyphosate, if so what were your experiences?
Listen to this from Mike Adams

He recommends a very cheap and very good product

TucsonJJ

That is why I recommended reading Kerri Rivera's book and following the protocol precisely. When people half-**** CD or don't follow exact instructions, it can be problematic, but if they follow instructions exactly, there's no problem.
I have used CDS with no gut issues... I've done up to 20ml/day, in 8 doses or so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals