Chlorine Dioxide

TomS

@Vinny, @yerrag
Hi Vinny, may be this is not Peat compatible, source is from earthclinic.com

"Replied by Bill (San Fernando, Philippines) on 03/27/2015
Hi A M...If you want to try and cure your son of autism I would suggest that you try Kerri Rivera's CD Protocol. You can also download her free ebook -- called Healing Autism -- from her website. So far, in the last two years or so, her protocol has had 174 confirmed cures measured by ATEC scores. Kerri's protocol for kids involves taking the CD protocol(Jim Hubble's MMS protocol) together with enemas, Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse and diet.

I've also been involved with a private parents autism group for two years who are taking Kerri's CD protocol. I can also confirm that every autistic child in this private autism group has severe candida and severe parasite infestations(I've seen all the photos). It is the dangerous waste toxins from the candida and parasites that so adversely effect a young child's developing brain and this is what mainly causes the autism. So, above all, you will have to get rid of both the parasites and candida in order to cure autism.

I was asked to help the private autism group because many of the ASD kids were not progressing and so I added various anti-candida remedies from my own anti-candida protocol. But the remedy that really made the biggest difference was the Turpentine/Castor Oil protocol. This protocol always seemed to help to lower ATEC scores quickly. Now most if not all of the parents in the private autism group have included this protocol with Kerri's CD protocols because it works so well to kill both candida and parasites. I've also recently heard that Kerri Rivera wants to now include the Turpentine/CO protocol into her CD protocols. She's currently testing the protocol and is using it herself to ensure efficacy and safety for ASD kids.

Concerning your sons aggression problem, I would simply try Dr Abram Hoffer's protocol -- 1000 mgs of niacinamide or inositol hexanicotinate given three times a day. This should help to calm him down and he should hopefully become less aggressive.

You should also be be aware that various psycho drugs -- such as Adderall -- are also well known to actually cause aggression. I would therefore check any and every allopathic psycho drug that your son may currently be taking for adverse side-effects on the drugs.com website."

Vinny

@Vinny, @yerrag

Hi A M...If you want to try and cure your son of autism I would suggest that you try Kerri Rivera's CD Protocol. You can also download her free ebook -- called Healing Autism -- from her website. So far, in the last two years or so, her protocol has had 174 confirmed cures measured by ATEC scores. Kerri's protocol for kids involves taking the CD protocol(Jim Hubble's MMS protocol) together with enemas, Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse and diet.

I've also been involved with a private parents autism group for two years who are taking Kerri's CD protocol. I can also confirm that every autistic child in this private autism group has severe candida and severe parasite infestations(I've seen all the photos). It is the dangerous waste toxins from the candida and parasites that so adversely effect a young child's developing brain and this is what mainly causes the autism. So, above all, you will have to get rid of both the parasites and candida in order to cure autism.

I was asked to help the private autism group because many of the ASD kids were not progressing and so I added various anti-candida remedies from my own anti-candida protocol. But the remedy that really made the biggest difference was the Turpentine/Castor Oil protocol. This protocol always seemed to help to lower ATEC scores quickly. Now most if not all of the parents in the private autism group have included this protocol with Kerri's CD protocols because it works so well to kill both candida and parasites. I've also recently heard that Kerri Rivera wants to now include the Turpentine/CO protocol into her CD protocols. She's currently testing the protocol and is using it herself to ensure efficacy and safety for ASD kids.

Concerning your sons aggression problem, I would simply try Dr Abram Hoffer's protocol -- 1000 mgs of niacinamide or inositol hexanicotinate given three times a day. This should help to calm him down and he should hopefully become less aggressive.

You should also be be aware that various psycho drugs -- such as Adderall -- are also well known to actually cause aggression. I would therefore check any and every allopathic psycho drug that your son may currently be taking for adverse side-effects on the drugs.com website."
Thank you

yerrag

ok, I hope you`ll manage. It shouldn`t be a rocket science anyway

It's working well. My converter is rated at 6A. Since it the voltage can be set at 3, 6, 9 and 12v, I assume the 6A rating is for the 3V setting. This comes out to be an 18w unit. I've set it at 12v, so it should be running at 1.5A.

I hope to be done tonight. I'll filter the sodium chlorite and leave it to dry and it should be ready tomorrow morning. Then with it I'll make chlorine dioxide with 50% citric acid.

Attachments

• Making NaClO2.jpg
    Making NaClO2.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 25

yerrag

@Vinny, @yerrag

Thanks. This is helpful. I just shared this info.

Vinny

It's working well. My converter is rated at 6A. Since it the voltage can be set at 3, 6, 9 and 12v, I assume the 6A rating is for the 3V setting. This comes out to be an 18w unit. I've set it at 12v, so it should be running at 1.5A.

I hope to be done tonight. I'll filter the sodium chlorite and leave it to dry and it should be ready tomorrow morning. Then with it I'll make chlorine dioxide with 50% citric acid.
Cool.
I've got no converter like that and should be looking for one. However, I'm still wondering how did I manage to produce the crystals first time with ordinary 9v battery and simple wires (had no idea that time I needed graphite electrodes and used what I found around the house)

yerrag

Cool.
I've got no converter like that and should be looking for one. However, I'm still wondering how did I manage to produce the crystals first time with ordinary 9v battery and simple wires (had no idea that time I needed graphite electrodes and used what I found around the house)
I think you can buy such converters at an electronics supply store. Some China makes looks nicer with a digital readout for the voltage, but I prefer the old models as the less electronics in them the longer they last. As for the carbon electrodes, I don't know where you can buy them as I only have these because we used to have a business that sells supplies to high school science experiment labs. So, it's better for you to buy larger fat pencils and shave off some wood from both ends, with one end being much more exposed for soaking to the liquid, while the other being just long enough to be clamped on by alligator clamps. It also helps that you get wire of sufficiently thick gauge to ensure good current flow.

Vinny

As for the carbon electrodes, I don't know where you can buy them as I only have these because we used to have a business that sells supplies to high school science experiment labs. So, it's better for you to buy larger fat pencils and shave off some wood from both ends, with one end being much more exposed for soaking to the liquid, while the other being just long enough to be clamped on by alligator clamps.
You read my mind - I already did that :)

yerrag

You read my mind - I already did that :)
That may be the better thing. I ended up with a lot of carbon in the solution. The carbon plate connected to the negative terminal has been reduced to half of what it started with. I may have to throw the solution away.

yerrag

@Vinny I don't think the instructions from Sciencing is right. I'm only getting carbon from the filtrate.

I thought this wasn't available in Amazon, as when I search for it, Amazon keeps showng results for sodium chloride. But when I search for it on Google, it leads me to Amazon, with the product. So I may just order from Amazon, unless I can source it out locally.

yerrag

Unfortunately, this can't be shipped by air (not sure about sea but shippers usually don't differentiate when it comes to stuff that they fear will explode, no matter how unlikely) as it's considered hazardous.

You can order chlorine dioxide-related products at www.kvlab.com but they will only ship by ground to the US 48 states, not to Hawaii nor Alaska.

So, I'm stuck. I've tried searching for more info on the web on some refinements on how to make sodium chlorite from salt, but I'm not getting answers. I went to the Internet Archive, and surprise, surprise, it is down. So I can't look at the past to dig up info that may no longer be available online now.

I read unverified posts that said it may work if I set the voltage at 6v or below to ensure sodium chlorite instead of sodium chlorate is produced.

And maybe I made a mistake using carbon plates instead of pencils with its ends exposed, one end in the solution and the other end attached to the positive and negative alligator clips. I think that if the water is being split into hydrogen and oxygen only beneath the water surface, the oxygen will be more exposed to the chlorine ions in the solutions and thus be allowed to react. With my carbon electrode, the oxygen that dissociates from water will simply escape to the atmosphere.

There is definitely a reaction going on as the solution will warm up over time, so there is an exothermic reaction happening.

One parameter I can tweak is the pH of the solution. I think this information is being withheld somehow on the internet. I hope no one from the security agencies come knocking on my door though.

yerrag

I watched this video :

I think I have some ideas:

1. Lower voltage to 3v. This will conserve the erosion of carbon electrodes that dirty the water.

2. Continue to use the graphite rods. It's still better than lead, which will not erode as fast but is toxic. And platinum is too expensive.

3. Lower the pH of the solution of HCl. This will favor the reaction involving the breakdown of water into hydrogen and oxygen molecules, instead of the reaction involving the chloride ions turning into chlorine molecules that leave the solution into the air.

4. Lower the concentration of NaCl in the solution, if needed, as this favors the breakdown of water into hydrogen and oxygen, and not the one involving chlorides ions turning into molecular atmospheric chlorine.

I have no idea how much HCl to use, but I imagine it won't be too much as long as it favors water breaking down into H2 and O2. I may just try making this one change.

I just hope that the chloride ion will be able to react with the oxygen and form ClO2. I still have to find out what reactions are involved in making the Cl- and O2 turn into ClO2.

yerrag

I have to buy carbon electrodes, the kind used for welding. These are likely more durable and can stand up more to the oxidative stress involved in electrolysis. The carbon plate I used, which I used because it was the only thing I had on hand, is less suitable for use. But it may still be useful, as long as I don't use the 12v voltage, as the higher potential causes more stress on the carbon plate. Since I'm going to use 3v the next time, I may experience less erosion of the carbon material.

Pencil lead isn't suitable as well. It isn't pure graphite, and is susceptible to high erosion rates. But again, if I'm just using 3v, it may pass muster. But I'm not going to use it.

This is what I'm referring to:

https://smile.amazon.com/Aileenss-I...rolysis&qid=1603618824&sr=8-6#customerReviews

Here's helpful information in a chat:

What's happening to carbon electrodes?

Vinny

@Vinny I don't think the instructions from Sciencing is right. I'm only getting carbon from the filtrate.
I hoped you`ll mange but it seems there is something we don`t know. And I still don`t understand why my first attempt was successful and all the rest failed.

yerrag

I hoped you`ll mange but it seems there is something we don`t know. And I still don`t understand why my first attempt was successful and all the rest failed.
That's true.

Do you mind listing down details on that first attempt?

yerrag

The 1st battery I used was a rechargeable one 9v and it did form a crust of chlorite on the top of the surface in several hours, which was very encouraging.
Second attempt, after recharging the battery, was a complete failure. It just made a mud in the container without producing a single crystal.
Then I bought a 12v adapter from a second hand shop. The reaction started, but it failed again (just mud) and the adapter died at the end, so I threw it off.
Then I bought 2 new 9v batteries - same ***t with them :(
I have no idea what's wrong... The wiring connection was always the same like the 1st time...
Yes, if you did it, let me know what happened!

There is a crust on the surface. How do you know this is chlorite?

I think that if you're doing it right, there should be no smell of chlorine as the electrolysis is going on.

In my case, there is the smell of chlorine, and looking back, it tells me the reaction is not going as intended. If chlorine is being released, it indicates the chlorine ion (Cl-) is turning into chlorine gas (Cl2), and that it's not reacting to form chlorite (ClO2-) or any other oxyacids like hypochlorite (ClO-). And the oxygen produced from water from electrolysis, instead of reacting with Cl- to form oxyacids, is instead oxidizing the carbon electrode, and causing the erosion of the electrode.

yerrag

I posted on this forum (Making Sodium Chorite from NaCl Solution and Electrolysis - Chemical Community)

Here's what I've come up with on the process:

First, heating the sodium chloride in water ensures that:

NaCl = Na+ + Cl-

Then,

2Cl- = Cl2 + 2e- (-1.36v needed; Cl2 is released into atmosphere- I hope I can minimize this as I need the Cl-. Any ideas?)

Followed by both these 2 reactions:

4H2O + 4e- = 2H2 + 4OH- (from 2H2O + 2e- = H2 + 2OH- using -0.83v)
Cl- + 4OH- = ClO2- + 2H2O + 4e- (using 0.78v)

It should be noted that the highest voltage needed needed is 1.36v only. Limiting the voltage to say, 1.5v would keep other reactions from happening that would increase the change of reaction outcomes. Such as:

2H2O = H2O2 + 2H+ + 2e- (this requires -1.78v; this is a required first step before water can break into H2 + O2)

By not allowing water to turn into H2O2, the electrolysis of water into H2 and O2 is avoided. This, I think will lessen the carbon anode from being oxidized and keep carbon particles also from eroding into the solution.

I have an AC-DC converter that allows me to choose voltage of 3, 6,9, and 12v DC. If I switch to 3V, I'm still above the voltage of 1.89v. I may just need to use a resistor to lower the voltage to a level that keeps O2 from being produced. Preferably, a rheostat would be needed so I can easily fine-tune the voltage to where I can see minimal bubbling of O2 at the anode.

Vinny

Do you mind listing down details on that first attempt?
Nothing special about it. Made the salt solution with distilled water, boiled it up and put as much salt as it took. Cooled it down and filtered it.
Then I used an old rechargeable battery at 300 mAh and some wires I found in the house. At first, the wires were not copper ones, I don`t know what are they made off, it looks like ordinary metal.
Then I connected everything in the most amateur way possible, the reaction started, and in several hours I had a nice crust on the top. I must admit that it was very encouraging - I could not believe it was so easy....

There is a crust on the surface. How do you know this is chlorite?
I don`t. But what else it could be? I`m sure it`s the chlorite.

I think that if you're doing it right, there should be no smell of chlorine as the electrolysis is going on.
Exactly. There was no smell at all of chlorine the first and the following attempts. However, when I switched to pencil (carbon) electrodes, the Cl gas APPEARED.

I start now to realize, that it`s prolly not simple at all and that many, many factors are involved in order to get the desirable result. I hope I`m wrong on that conclusion though...

yerrag

Thanks.

So far, at the chemistry forum, I'm being told sodium chlorite can't be done by electrolysis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals