Inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)

qwazy

Dear all I have played around with chlorine dioxide which is a quite useful oxidizer. The issue is that it can lead to mineral deficiencies (among other things).

Now I have come across a method where hydrogen peroxide is inhaled Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro. People appear to get amazing results from it but I wonder how safe this procedure is. The breakdown products of the H2O2 are safe but the oxidization potential of it is higher than that of chlorine dioxide. Is it too much oxidative damage for our body to handle?

Sadly I could not find anything about it from Peat but was wondering what you are thinking about it?

yerrag

What are you trying to fix? Is your problem respiratory in nature that you want to try hydrogen peroxide inhalation? Or is inhalation another way of getting hydrogen peroxide into your blood stream without going through the stomach and the liver?

OP
Q

qwazy

I am suffering from weird brain fog - visual snow symptoms that I have difficulties getting rid of. Nobody really knows what causes it. Anti-microbial/fungal substances like chlorine dioxide lower the symptoms for a short time but they do return. So the H2O2 would be another try to kill an unknown pathogen.

Perry Staltic

I am suffering from weird brain fog - visual snow symptoms that I have difficulties getting rid of. Nobody really knows what causes it. Anti-microbial/fungal substances like chlorine dioxide lower the symptoms for a short time but they do return. So the H2O2 would be another try to kill an unknown pathogen.

H2O2 is supposedly very good for respiratory issues. but maybe not so much for your condition. Research brain fog + D-lactate

OP
Q

qwazy

I tried very high dose thiamine (TTFD). It did absolutely nothing to me except give me some bad breath.

I have otherwise tried pretty much every vitamin supplement under the sun. I have come to the conclusion that they are all pretty useless when you are eating enough meat and fat for the absorption and a little fruit. The supplements include vitamin A, Bs, C, D, E, K, amino acids, minerals and trace minerals. Zero difference. The only stuff that makes a difference are pretty much the antibiotic substances.

yerrag

If you think it's microbial, can you see indications of it in your CBC? What's your wbc, neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils?

OP
Q

qwazy

Blood looks somewhat ok except for previously slightly elevated liver enzymes/ferritin, quite elevated cholesterol and slightly lower erythrocytes. The erythrocytes are in the normal range again but the doc told me that the mean corpuscular volume is elevated (have not received the results on paper). I am a little confused about this as blood test show that I have high b12 and folate.

On the other hand the doc found fungus in my dark-field microscopy which did not get picked up on stool tests. Not sure how scientific the method is but a fungal problem could make sense.

yerrag

but the doc told me that the mean corpuscular volume is elevated (have not received the results on paper). I am a little confused about this as blood test show that I have high b12 and folate.
Could also mean that you have a need for vitamin C.

What's your wbc, neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils?
You have these values by any chance?

OP
Q

qwazy

@yerrag
2.PNG

yerrag

Your MCV and RDW corroborate each other in showing that you plenty of large (bloated) red blood cells. Your erythrocyte count is also low. However, your wbc, neutrophil, and lymphocyte count says bacteria and virus-wise you're fine. However, the high monocyte count could indicate any of the ff: recovery from infection; liver dysfunction, intestinal parasites, or benigh prostatic hypertrophy. The high eosinophils could be an indication of any of these: ihtestinal parasites, food and environmental allergies, or asthma.

The very high RDW is a cause of concern. Some causes are anemia from iron deficiency, or from b12/folate deficiency, or pernicious anemia.

You could have a stained red blood cel examination to get more clarity on what form of anemia you have and to know its cause and its solution. See the cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby for you to look further into it.

This is an article that talks about RDW being the most significant variable associated in long life: Progress in Methylation-based Aging Clocks

OP
Q

qwazy

Seems like I have to get a stained red blood cell test...

yerrag

What does it say?