Chlorine Dioxide

NickC

Has anyone around here tried using Chlorine Dioxide to detoxify Glyphosate, if so what were your experiences?

TNT

Yes. It rocked my world. It's been one of the most effective treatments I've done in my recovery from a complex, chronic illness. I haven't measured Glyphosate levels, so I don't know for sure if it detoxed that (although I know it's supposed to), but it has detoxed me of many other nasty things.

OP
N

NickC

Yes. It rocked my world. It's been one of the most effective treatments I've done in my recovery from a complex, chronic illness. I haven't measured Glyphosate levels, so I don't know for sure if it detoxed that (although I know it's supposed to), but it has detoxed me of many other nasty things.

Thanks very interesting to know.

Did you just mix together Hydrochloric acid and Sodium Chlorite or it is more complex than that?

Edit:
There is even a FB group warning about using Chlorine Dioxide which I found a bit worrying:
The fight against chlorine dioxide as an autism 'cure'

Last edited:

TNT

Yeah, you do mix them together AND it's much more complicated than that. The protocol has to be done very precisely and methodically, lest you'll either hurt yourself or get no effect. I recommend Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism." Follow the protocol in there exactly as it is -- don't improvise or half-****. It's not just for autistic kids -- also for non-autistic adults who have health issues.

As for the FB group warning, there is a huuuuge push from the pharma-funded government to shut down the use of chloridine dioxide, because it's extremely effective against a lot of "incurable" illnesses, so you'll see all sorts of scare propaganda everywhere. Ignore it -- it's bull****. There are a couple of women on FB -- mentally ill, autistic adult women -- who have made it their mission to stop autism treatment (in the service of "neurodiversity" -- don't treat it, just accept it), so they too are part of the smear campaign against chlorine dioxide, since it's been the most effective treatment against autism to date.

OP
N

NickC

Yeah, you do mix them together AND it's much more complicated than that. The protocol has to be done very precisely and methodically, lest you'll either hurt yourself or get no effect. I recommend Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism." Follow the protocol in there exactly as it is -- don't improvise or half-****. It's not just for autistic kids -- also for non-autistic adults who have health issues.

Is there no Chlorine Dioxide detox instructions on the internet somewhere?

Edit:
Just found that book available online as a pdf. Download E-Book (PDF) - Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism

Last edited:

TNT

Yeah, the book is the best resource. I can't emphasize this enough -- follow the protocol exactly as she's described it. With chlorine dioxide, precision is very important.

pszamrej

Other name is MMS, I cured Babesiosis ( very similar to Malaria tick disease ) in my dog 3 times with this, conventional poison treatment he received did not worked and make him near death.

OP
N

NickC

Wow this stuff is amazing. Best way of detoxing Glyphosate that I have found. Thank you for your encouragement, I am so glad that I eventually tried this.

Hazarlar

I have not used MMS, but mainstream media is on fierce war with this compound in my country. All kind of scientists are proving that this is poison. Actually their proving is kind of saying that don't be stupid to drink bleaching agent.

kevinjohore

Find the Youtube video entitled "Kerri Rivera and Dr. Seneff - Chlorine Dioxide destroys Glyphosate".

OP
N

NickC

After years of trying to find ways of detoxing Glyphosate this is by far the best solution I have found.

Have also since also discovered a Monsanto study from 2006 confirming that Chlorine does indeed break-down Glyphosate.

TNT

How can you tell it's detoxing your Glyphosate, @NickC ? I know it's a fabulous detox, and I've used it very extensively myself, but specifically for the Glyphosate, are you doing before/after testing?

Motif

I used it years ago. Coated tongue and bloating gone since then. Had these issues for ten years before

OP
N

NickC

How can you tell it's detoxing your Glyphosate, @NickC ? I know it's a fabulous detox, and I've used it very extensively myself, but specifically for the Glyphosate, are you doing before/after testing?
Not tested level of Glyphosate, that is not easy or cheap to do in the UK.

Did a lot of research and established beyond doubt that Glyphosate was the primary cause of my problems, only then started looking for ways to remove or break-down that glyphosate.

@NickC @Motif and RP forum, I am about to start taking CD for the first time. I have been feeling stuck at 75% for the past year, I want to feel back to 100%. My energy is just not consistently where it should be, despite all the peating and supps etc etc. For instance: I have had a chronic stuffy nose every morning, it usually clears up for the daytime, but it never seems to go away for good, regardless of all the things I have done to try and stop it. I would like to hear more about your experience , and the protocol that you found to work. I have had some good experience with drinking ozonated water, however it never seemed to provide any lasting effect or fix. CD intrigues me, my understanding is it works similarly to drinking ozonated water but it delivers oxygen more effectively throughout the body.

Last edited:

TNT

@Captain_Coconut , I very strongly recommend Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism." Follow the protocol in there exactly as it is -- don't improvise or half-****. It's not just for autistic kids -- also for non-autistic adults who have health issues. She gives exact instructions for what to do. I recommend you don't diverge from the way she's designed the protocol. Do the oral drops with the schedule she recommends, dosing up with the specifications she gives, then adding enemas once you're at (or close to) full oral dose, then adding in the parasite protocol when all that is on board.

bradley

Please be extremely careful using this. It can wreak havoc on your digestive system, and take a long time to recover from it. I'm speaking from personal experience.

TNT

That is why I recommended reading Kerri Rivera's book and following the protocol precisely. When people half-**** CD or don't follow exact instructions, it can be problematic, but if they follow instructions exactly, there's no problem.