Share Your Experiences Using Chlorine Dioxide

Vins7

S
Yes, the only concern I have, too, is that it may kill the good bacteria in the gut. So one has to be careful with that. But so does one course of antibiotics. It is difficult to get all those bacteria back. And I think that these are not distributed equally, that in different section of the gut we have different specialized colonies of bacteria.

I read that an elephant mother would give her newborn some of her feces to eat, so that the newborn gets all those beneficial bacteria. People with severe digestive problems get cultivated feces from donors to 'reseed' the gut.
So, you wouldnt take It for fixing disbiosis and gut issues?

Makrosky

I use three activated drops, I put those into a small 'cherry' glass, let it react for 30 seconds, then add water, then add a tip of a teaspoon full of baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid, then I pour this into the Panasonic Oral Irrigator with additional water and most of the time I swallow it after the rinse to get the benefit of the chlorine dioxide, since it is also anti-viral. So without the oral irrigator, I would fill a normal water glass half-full for an oral rinse.

5ml of the 3,000 ppm CDS is equivalent to 3 activated drops of MMS. However, due to Henry's law, as you use the CDS, it will slowly lose its strength, so best to have some chlorine dioxide test strips handy. Another handy measure is that each drop (water) is 0.05 ml.
Many thanks.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
S
So, you wouldnt take It for fixing disbiosis and gut issues?
Tough question, you know I am not a physician, but you could look at mmstestimonials.co (not '.com') and search for answers. There also other blogs on MMS, maybe you find information there. If there is a parasite issue or some other nasty bug, I think that MMS would get rid of it but then you have to also 'reseed' your gut by probiotics. Sometimes, instead of using MMS, maybe a special diet could help, so you don't feed those critters. There are also herbal remedies, was it oil of oregano (?) that helps with digestive issues? There may be information here on this forum somewhere, try using the search function.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF Do you think it would be okay to put Closys into a Panasonic Oral Irrigator? Or maybe it wouldn't be cost effective. Closys is $12 per bottle...
Maybe you only put a small amount and mix it with water (directly in the water tank) but do not swallow the Closys, I don't know if that is safe. I think reading on the label to not ingest it. MMS is cheaper, it lasts you months! Three drops are 0.15 ml and the bottle has 120 ml, that lasts for 800 applications! Over two years, and that stuff is so inert, nothing will grow in it.

I also had good results with 500 ppm colloidal silver from Natural Innovative Products: years ago when I had my teeth cleaned, I inadvertently closed my mouth and the cleaning stencil full of bacteria jammed into my lower jaw. The next day my left cheek was swollen. I first tried three different oral rinses (not Closys) and it didn't work, then 10 ppm colloidal 'nano' silver, since I had barely any of the 500ppm in the bottle left over and it didn't do a thing either. So I added a tiny amount of water to the remaining liquid in the 500 ppm, maybe diluted it to 250 ppm but that did it! The next day it already got better. So I always keep some of the 500 ppm colloidal silver handy. It works great for sore throat, it smooths it out, can't describe it any better and the next day it is much improved.

Vins7

Tough question, you know I am not a physician, but you could look at mmstestimonials.co (not '.com') and search for answers. There also other blogs on MMS, maybe you find information there. If there is a parasite issue or some other nasty bug, I think that MMS would get rid of it but then you have to also 'reseed' your gut by probiotics. Sometimes, instead of using MMS, maybe a special diet could help, so you don't feed those critters. There are also herbal remedies, was it oil of oregano (?) that helps with digestive issues? There may be information here on this forum somewhere, try using the search function.
Thank you Stephan

Gustav3Y

It is a strong killing agent, however it does not differentiate between friend and foe. Chronic/Regular use can be very dangerous. I think it works on the premise that your body is restoring its own cells constantly and aslong as that is the case you are able to "rid" yourself of pathogens. However i know people that took tons of it, smelling literally like a chlorine factory and they survived it. On the other hand, reports of damaged stomaches and intestinal mucosa is very frightening.

I only used it for a few water enemas and at that time it took care of joint inflammations basicly instantly, but i dont know if it was the enema on its own or from the chlorine. Was based off that Dr. Kalckers deworming protocol. Used a 0,3 % Chlorinedioxide -solution that was ready to use. 10 drops per litre or 1 drop per 100ml.

How many mL of 0.3% Chlorine Dioxide in 100ml of water?
Mine has no dropper, but I can use a syringe to get the exact mL value.

Same dosage for oral rinse, drinking and enemas?

Ben.

How many mL of 0.3% Chlorine Dioxide in 100ml of water?
Mine has no dropper, but I can use a syringe to get the exact mL value.

Same dosage for oral rinse, drinking and enemas?

I think one drop is 0,05 ml... so in that case 0,5 ml per litre.

I only did what this "health guru" told me back then. And i was scared. I guess i only used 5 drops at first because i was that scared of the damaged mucosa linings. I was told to "hold" the water with the clorine "in" for 10-15 minutes so it absorbs properly.
For drinking i think i've read some people take between 1-3 drops.
For a rinse i guess 5 drops? Idk i am not using it often nor am i a expert on the MMS stuff. Only shared my experience with it. Personally i do not recommend it for chronic use. Just make sure to clean the stuff out immeddiately after the rinse.

You might get the same "health" effect with a regular water enema or a coffee enema that i had by reducing the current endotoxin load. But i do not like enemas either. Rather do stuff and eat stuff that increases transit time. If you realy wanna do enemas just make sure the water is purified or cooked or w/e and that it is room temperature or better, a pleasant warmth. Even safer, look up a prepare guide on water enemas and the exact temperature to have it.

Do not let it be to hot, but also do not let it be cold. I did it with somewhat cold water once and my entire body felt like freezing for a hour. I dont realy care what anybody says, but it realy can cure a "cold/flu" or inflammation or w/e in an instant, assuming the colon is the origin of the issue..

Gustav3Y

Thanks, I will see what I can do.

I think you're right, there seems to be an online drop to mL converter.

jerico99

Started using it about 3 years ago for severe depression and anxiety. Turns out it's all caused by gut biofilms. When I get rid of the biofilms I get rid of the symptoms. The majority of neurotransmitters are in the colon so brain fog seems to actually be biofilms in the colon for me. It has given me a new life. IMO it is the most suppressed remedy in the world because it is so ubiquitously useful and effective.
I use it in both ends.

OP
S

Sumbody

Started using it about 3 years ago for severe depression and anxiety. Turns out it's all caused by gut biofilms. When I get rid of the biofilms I get rid of the symptoms. The majority of neurotransmitters are in the colon so brain fog seems to actually be biofilms in the colon for me. It has given me a new life. IMO it is the most suppressed remedy in the world because it is so ubiquitously useful and effective.
I use it in both ends.
How many drops were you using when you started?

I'm trying to get a kit of the acid and solution at the moment, but I'm nervous to try because I think I may experience severe die off symptoms.

How many drops did you take orally and how frequently and for how long initially? Also did you experience die off symptoms as well?

I'm onboard with that thought about biofilms as well.

jerico99

I'm trying to get a kit of the acid and solution at the moment, but I'm nervous to try because I think I may experience severe die off symptoms.

How many drops did you take orally and how frequently and for how long initially? Also did you experience die off symptoms as well?

I was doing the 1 drop per 100ml in a 1.5 litre enema to start out. I think I started with 6 drops per day with water orally in a kombucha bottle as well and then worked up to 20 per day. Ideally if I drank enough that I got a bit of the runs that means it's getting through the entire intestinal tract. The next day would always be a real upper after a flush like that. It is/was the enemas that seem to provide the most immediate and profound relief. I distinctly remember after a couple of days of doing enemas realizing that I would actually be able to live my life again. And I notice sometimes i feel anxiety just from systemic toxicity in the blood after eating something specific and it is immediately addressed by drinking some water with drops. I think it oxidizes a plethora of toxic substances on contact or so it seems to.

jerico99

I've read a lot of patents for clo2 and some of the patents filed in china are for using clo2 for stimulating the body's own stem cell production. So it is probably useful for just dealing with day to day radiation damage from wifi and cellular exposure.

OP
S

Sumbody

I was doing the 1 drop per 100ml in a 1.5 litre enema to start out. I think I started with 6 drops per day with water orally in a kombucha bottle as well and then worked up to 20 per day. Ideally if I drank enough that I got a bit of the runs that means it's getting through the entire intestinal tract. The next day would always be a real upper after a flush like that. It is/was the enemas that seem to provide the most immediate and profound relief. I distinctly remember after a couple of days of doing enemas realizing that I would actually be able to live my life again. And I notice sometimes i feel anxiety just from systemic toxicity in the blood after eating something specific and it is immediately addressed by drinking some water with drops. I think it oxidizes a plethora of toxic substances on contact or so it seems to.
Thanks, where did you purchase the solution? There is a site that was referred on this forum, but at the moment there is issues with the site that are affecting online orders so I haven't been able to purchase yet.

I was going to try oral application and do like 3 drops every hour for maybe 5 or 6 hours a day. And maybe do that for 3-5 days if I can tolerate it.

jerico99

I did not notice any die off symptoms from enemas. Most likely because much of the dying biofilms are instantaneously removed. The acute symptoms I noticed when trying to do larger amounts of oral drops seemed to go away once I saw a large mass of biofilms come out. I'm not sure if the symptoms were 'die off' per se or rather the parasitic behavior control adaptation. It seemed to be trying to tell me to stop drinking it. But once it was no longer attached to my colon it couldn't flood my nervous system with endotoxin any more. This is my speculation based on observation over a few years of experimentation.

OP
S

Sumbody

I did not notice any die off symptoms from enemas. Most likely because much of the dying biofilms are instantaneously removed. The acute symptoms I noticed when trying to do larger amounts of oral drops seemed to go away once I saw a large mass of biofilms come out. I'm not sure if the symptoms were 'die off' per se or rather the parasitic behavior control adaptation. It seemed to be trying to tell me to stop drinking it. But once it was no longer attached to my colon it couldn't flood my nervous system with endotoxin any more. This is my speculation based on observation over a few years of experimentation.
Thank you so much for all the valuable information!

Makrosky

Hey mate, so 1 activated drop you mean? 1+1 of the two bottles. And then that diluted in 1.5 liters of mineral water?

Makrosky

The colon enemas with MMS seem quite dangerous honestly. As it will wipe off EVERYTHING, good and bad. And if you don't have good microbiota to keep at bay bad microbiota... that is playing a russian roulette.

Makrosky

15 x 1+1 activated drops per 1.5 Liters of water.
Ah! That makes more sense. Thank you. Are you still doing the enemas? I am curious if you found a permanent cure or you still need to do them to stay well.

jerico99

Ah! That makes more sense. Thank you. Are you still doing the enemas? I am curious if you found a permanent cure or you still need to do them to stay well.
I still do them but with less frequency. I suspect if I combined it with a full parasite protocol like the Kalker protocol i might get some permanent healing. My biggest issue is inconsistency. Once i feel better i tend to forget about it until i feel crappy again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals