Chlorine Dioxide For Detoxing

NickC

Finally I have obtained both Sodium Chlorite and Hydrochloric acid, now ready to begin taking Chlorine Dioxide.

Have found Kerri Rivera's book online which has some instructions regarding quantities. Sounds like I mix one drip Sodium Chlorite with one drip 4% HCL and wait for 60 secs, then add the water (8floz) and store in an air-tight bottle. This is then consumed in eight seperate doses over the course of the day.

Any advice from anyone who has tried this before I begin?

TNT

Yes. I admined several groups for CD on Facebook. My advice is to do the protocol exactly as she's laid it out -- don't half-**** or improvise. If you read the book, you'll know to increase by 1 drop total per day. And I can't speak highly enough for the enemas.

OP
N

NickC

I can report that this does indeed work. In my case just 10 drops per night mixed in a glass of water seems to be adequate.

OP
N

NickC

I can report that this does indeed work. In my case just 10 drops per night mixed in a glass of water seems to be adequate.

TNT

@NickC , it works optimally when you spread your doses over an 8-hour period, dosing once per hour. Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" lays out the protocol really nicely.

OP
N

NickC

@NickC , it works optimally when you spread your doses over an 8-hour period, dosing once per hour. Kerri Rivera's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" lays out the protocol really nicely.
I seem to recall that I established it is not good to take around food, say within one hour either-side of eating. Problem during the day was that more often than not I would forget to take a dose each hour and would invariably end-up taking it too close to food which was counter-productive. Last thing at night and it can safely be working away at breaking-down the glyphosate all the way through the night without any danger of food being consumed. I know that is not what is says in Kerri's book but it seems to work for me.

TNT

Taking it near food isn't the worst thing. I separate it from food by 15 minutes. Perfect is the enemy of the good. Since it's only active in the body for one hour, it's not working through the night -- it only works for one hour after you take it. If what you're doing makes you happy, that's fine, but I think it's important to understand the whats and whys, and if you really wanted to do a full-on detox, you'd need to follow the protocol as written by those who have a ton of experience and expertise with it.

ddjd

Updates on experiences?
Bump!

I just listened to this podcast from Mike Adams and want to know more about chlorine dioxide

Dutchie

Never again.
Didn't do anything for my gut issues and at some point I got the impression it was making me worse. (Later on I read somewhere that it lowers Thiamine.)
It felt like it was throwing off my electrolytes (especially potassium).

Not to mention the awful taste, it's like you're drinking swimming pool water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom