Share Your Experiences Using Chlorine Dioxide

Sumbody

I have been interested in trying ClO₂ for a while now in regards to digestion. In this case to treat chronic bloating.

Several members on this forum have claimed in the past to have treated such conditions using MMS.

For those that have tried it, regardless of what you were attempting to treat with it, how were your experiences using it, and what outcomes were observed?

I see that proper care must be taken when using it, and would appreciate any information in regards to sources and how to properly dilute it for ingestion, etc.

The mouth rinse that I use daily has 'stabilized chlorine dioxide' as the second ingredient next to water and I feel that using it has greatly improved my oral health.

Makrosky

I have been using it since mid 2019. Whenever I felt the slightest symptom of a cold, bronchitis, amigdalitis, faringitis, anything... I start taking it. 1 or 2 days get rid of any symptoms and stop the progression completely.

From mid 2019, whole 2020 and up until now in 2021 are the first years as far as I can remember that I don´t have any of these above mentioned illnesses. Coincidence? I don't know.

The thing is pretty harsh though, should be using sparingly I think. Daily use... god knows what it can cause. I am not 100% sure it is 100% safe. But it works as intended.

Ben.

It is a strong killing agent, however it does not differentiate between friend and foe. Chronic/Regular use can be very dangerous. I think it works on the premise that your body is restoring its own cells constantly and aslong as that is the case you are able to "rid" yourself of pathogens. However i know people that took tons of it, smelling literally like a chlorine factory and they survived it. On the other hand, reports of damaged stomaches and intestinal mucosa is very frightening.

I only used it for a few water enemas and at that time it took care of joint inflammations basicly instantly, but i dont know if it was the enema on its own or from the chlorine. Was based off that Dr. Kalckers deworming protocol. Used a 0,3 % Chlorinedioxide -solution that was ready to use. 10 drops per litre or 1 drop per 100ml.

Makrosky

It is a strong killing agent, however it does not differentiate between friend and foe. Chronic/Regular use can be very dangerous. I think it works on the premise that your body is restoring its own cells constantly and aslong as that is the case you are able to "rid" yourself of pathogens. However i know people that took tons of it, smelling literally like a chlorine factory and they survived it. On the other hand, reports of damaged stomaches and intestinal mucosa is very frightening.

I only used it for a few water enemas and at that time it took care of joint inflammations basicly instantly, but i dont know if it was the enema on its own or from the chlorine. Was based off that Dr. Kalckers deworming protocol. Used a 0,3 % Chlorinedioxide -solution that was ready to use. 10 drops per litre or 1 drop per 100ml.
A few enemas (2… 3.. 6?) took care of your joint inflammations at once and forever?

It cannot be the enema, it musthave been tje MMS killing something.

Ben.

A few enemas (2… 3.. 6?) took care of your joint inflammations at once and forever?

It cannot be the enema, it musthave been tje MMS killing something.

Yes it was like having a cold or the flu or something, feeling weak and low energy ontop of realy realy bad joint inflammations.

Did one cdl 0,3% , 10 drop a litre enema and the joint inflammation and weakness (especially in the head) went away instantly the moment i had emptied myself. Perhaps got rid of endotoxins trough waste removal (mechanical) or realy did benefit from the chlorine (killing a pathogen).

This worked twice for joint inflammations but did not work for other symptoms or ailments. I personally try to avoid enemas and chlorine dioxide and only use it as a last resort because i also made bad experiences with it.

TanyaHarris

Hello, this conversation peaked my interest. MMS/chlorine dioxide has always been something I wanted to try, but it seemed overwhelming making sense of all the info on it. I love listening to Dr. Jennifer Daniels’ podcasts, she makes things so easy to understand. On one of her shows, a caller asked about MMS. She answered that she prefers pure gum spirits turpentine instead. It makes parasites/whatever ”want to leave” rather than killing anything. She is incredibly insightful, I trust her opinion.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have been using chlorine dioxide for over 10 years, mostly for oral health in the beginning but also ingested it then and now. The first thing I did is to analyze the EPA's material & safety data sheet (MSDS). I also computed the amount of chlorine dioxide generated by mixing a drop of the sodium chlorite solution with a drop of hydrochloric acid. It is 7.9 mg per activated drop. The 'Protocol 1000', which was developed by Jim Humble, called for three activated drops every hour for eight hours, so a total of 24 drops or 190 mg of chlorine dioxide. Then I wondered how this relates to the LD50 of chlorine. It was 0.81% of the LD50. And what does that mean? So I looked at plain table salt, the LD50 for an 80 kg person is 240 g but the recommended daily allowance (RDA) is 1.5 g, which is 0.63% of its LD50. So that gave me a perspective. Then furthermore, looking at the MSDS, there were two noted levels, the 'lowest amount where side effects' were noted and the 24 drops were below that, and the 'no observable effect level' and still the amount of chlorine dioxide in 24 drops were below that as well.

However, the EPA then applied two 'safety factors', each a factor of 10x (so multiplied gives 100x) to limit the concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water, so that it can be considered as very safe. Of course, now the 24 drops won't pass this high margin of safety anymore...

I wonder if this safety margin would have been applied to pharmaceuticals, including table salt, then all those would be 'off the table'!

Then there is also chorine dioxide solution, a more purified chlorine dioxide, since the 'technical grade' of sodium chlorite also contains small amounts of sodium chlorate and maybe other substances. It usually comes in 3,000 ppm and should be stored in the refrigerator. Due to Henry's Law, there is an equilibrium between the chlorine dioxide in the water and in the empty space above the liquid level of the bottle. As you use it and the level drops, more and more chlorine dioxide escapes the liquid, you can observe this in the change of its color. On Amazon you can buy chlorine dioxide test strips. Use a syringe to extract and dilute the CDS so it falls into the range of the test strip and the calculate the concentration in the CDS based on the dilution factor that you applied. This was well demonstrate by Andreas Kalcker, you find videos on YouTube or his home page.

Andreas Kalcker instructed doctors at a clinic in Ecuador, first the doctors themselves (who suffered from Covid) tried it out, then on their family members until they confident to use it on their patients with great success. They did this via IV injection.

I also used CDS for treatment of an eye infection that I had last year in March (could have been Covid?). I diluted fresh CDS (3,000ppm) by 25x and then took 1 ml with a syringe and injected this into 10 ml of some over-the-counter eye drops. The next day, the swelling was almost gone. Then a stye formed and puss came out for a couple of days, and I still applied the drops until everything healed.

One of the most remarkable experiences I had with chlorine dioxide was back in the summer of 2012, when I visited my mom in Germany. She was elderly and had a caretaker living with her at the time. When I met the caretaker, I noticed that she had swollen finger knuckles, which I did not notice the year before, so I asked her about that and she told me that, yes, she had arthritis and that two of her fingers of her right hand were stiff. I offered her to try my chlorine dioxide drops (I brought a travel kit with me) and she took four activated drops per day. We did a short trip visiting other relatives and when I saw her five days later, I asked her if her arthritis improved, without saying a word, she put a big smile on her face and made repeatedly fists with both hands! The stiffness and swelling was gone! Encouraged, I offered the same to an elderly woman, a friend of my mom, and she had rheumatoid arthritis, after the second day taking four activated drops, her pain was gone.

I think that bacteria from infected gums or infected root canals are the culprit, that is also why I am using it daily as an oral rinse in my Panasonic Oral Irrigator, which has a collapsible water tank, you can buy it at Amazon. Other water picks died shortly after using chlorine dioxide in them, since it attacks rubber. With the Panasonic unit, you need to remove the water tank and let everything dry or soon you will grow mold in between the water tank and the unit. It requires some giggling and it damages the silicon o-ring a bit but it's worth doing it. My unit is over 15 years old and still kicking!

Regarding those oral bacteria, they can also be the cause of heart or cardiovascular disease. Bacteria are forming biofilms on the arterial walls, causing inflammation, then the body tries to patch it up with cholesterol. Therefore, I am taking Zeta Aid daily, it charges up the blood, increases the strength of the colloidal suspension and dissolves these bacterial films (and dissolves kidney stones too). I posted on this subject numerous times here on this forum.

You may want to read through the hundreds of testimonials about chlorine dioxide (also known under 'MMS') posted here:

Interestingly, there are also 23 posts on Coronavirus, but then last year in October, suddenly no further posts on that subject, which is really strange.

OP
S

Sumbody

I have been using chlorine dioxide for over 10 years, mostly for oral health in the beginning but also ingested it then and now. The first thing I did is to analyze the EPA's material & safety data sheet (MSDS). I also computed the amount of chlorine dioxide generated by mixing a drop of the sodium chlorite solution with a drop of hydrochloric acid. It is 7.9 mg per activated drop. The 'Protocol 1000', which was developed by Jim Humble, called for three activated drops every hour for eight hours, so a total of 24 drops or 190 mg of chlorine dioxide. Then I wondered how this relates to the LD50 of chlorine. It was 0.81% of the LD50. And what does that mean? So I looked at plain table salt, the LD50 for an 80 kg person is 240 g but the recommended daily allowance (RDA) is 1.5 g, which is 0.63% of its LD50. So that gave me a perspective. Then furthermore, looking at the MSDS, there were two noted levels, the 'lowest amount where side effects' were noted and the 24 drops were below that, and the 'no observable effect level' and still the amount of chlorine dioxide in 24 drops were below that as well.

However, the EPA then applied two 'safety factors', each a factor of 10x (so multiplied gives 100x) to limit the concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water, so that it can be considered as very safe. Of course, now the 24 drops won't pass this high margin of safety anymore...

I wonder if this safety margin would have been applied to pharmaceuticals, including table salt, then all those would be 'off the table'!

Then there is also chorine dioxide solution, a more purified chlorine dioxide, since the 'technical grade' of sodium chlorite also contains small amounts of sodium chlorate and maybe other substances. It usually comes in 3,000 ppm and should be stored in the refrigerator. Due to Henry's Law, there is an equilibrium between the chlorine dioxide in the water and in the empty space above the liquid level of the bottle. As you use it and the level drops, more and more chlorine dioxide escapes the liquid, you can observe this in the change of its color. On Amazon you can buy chlorine dioxide test strips. Use a syringe to extract and dilute the CDS so it falls into the range of the test strip and the calculate the concentration in the CDS based on the dilution factor that you applied. This was well demonstrate by Andreas Kalcker, you find videos on YouTube or his home page.

Andreas Kalcker instructed doctors at a clinic in Ecuador, first the doctors themselves (who suffered from Covid) tried it out, then on their family members until they confident to use it on their patients with great success. They did this via IV injection.

I also used CDS for treatment of an eye infection that I had last year in March (could have been Covid?). I diluted fresh CDS (3,000ppm) by 25x and then took 1 ml with a syringe and injected this into 10 ml of some over-the-counter eye drops. The next day, the swelling was almost gone. Then a stye formed and puss came out for a couple of days, and I still applied the drops until everything healed.

One of the most remarkable experiences I had with chlorine dioxide was back in the summer of 2012, when I visited my mom in Germany. She was elderly and had a caretaker living with her at the time. When I met the caretaker, I noticed that she had swollen finger knuckles, which I did not notice the year before, so I asked her about that and she told me that, yes, she had arthritis and that two of her fingers of her right hand were stiff. I offered her to try my chlorine dioxide drops (I brought a travel kit with me) and she took four activated drops per day. We did a short trip visiting other relatives and when I saw her five days later, I asked her if her arthritis improved, without saying a word, she put a big smile on her face and made repeatedly fists with both hands! The stiffness and swelling was gone! Encouraged, I offered the same to an elderly woman, a friend of my mom, and she had rheumatoid arthritis, after the second day taking four activated drops, her pain was gone.

I think that bacteria from infected gums or infected root canals are the culprit, that is also why I am using it daily as an oral rinse in my Panasonic Oral Irrigator, which has a collapsible water tank, you can buy it at Amazon. Other water picks died shortly after using chlorine dioxide in them, since it attacks rubber. With the Panasonic unit, you need to remove the water tank and let everything dry or soon you will grow mold in between the water tank and the unit. It requires some giggling and it damages the silicon o-ring a bit but it's worth doing it. My unit is over 15 years old and still kicking!

Regarding those oral bacteria, they can also be the cause of heart or cardiovascular disease. Bacteria are forming biofilms on the arterial walls, causing inflammation, then the body tries to patch it up with cholesterol. Therefore, I am taking Zeta Aid daily, it charges up the blood, increases the strength of the colloidal suspension and dissolves these bacterial films (and dissolves kidney stones too). I posted on this subject numerous times here on this forum.

You may want to read through the hundreds of testimonials about chlorine dioxide (also known under 'MMS') posted here:

Interestingly, there are also 23 posts on Coronavirus, but then last year in October, suddenly no further posts on that subject, which is really strange.
Thank you so much!

That is a wealth of information there.

I can confirm MMS for oral health. Before I started using it I had lots of plaque build-up and bleeding gums when brushing.

After I began a new oral protocol, as well as having a dental cleaning. 3-4 days after starting I no longer had bleeding gums.

It's been about 2 years since, and my teeth stay cleaner longer, have less plaque to clean up during routine cleanings, and haven't had bleeding gums in well over 2 years.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much!

That is a wealth of information there.

I can confirm MMS for oral health. Before I started using it I had lots of plaque build-up and bleeding gums when brushing.

After I began a new oral protocol, as well as having a dental cleaning. 3-4 days after starting I no longer had bleeding gums.

It's been about 2 years since, and my teeth stay cleaner longer, have less plaque to clean up during routine cleanings, and haven't had bleeding gums in well over 2 years.
I can confirm this. The dental hygienist checked my gum line and it was consistent at 2 mm! She was so impressed that she asked me what toothpaste I was using. I told her that it is probably due to the chlorine dioxide.

Ben.

I can confirm this. The dental hygienist checked my gum line and it was consistent at 2 mm! She was so impressed that she asked me what toothpaste I was using. I told her that it is probably due to the chlorine dioxide.

Do you rinse with clean water afterwards? I can see it staying in the mouth for to long to be counterproductive.

I did a major parasite cleanse and I used MMS. I would say that it is so hardcore that it is one of those things that is a holy grail product. It does kill anything - and I liken it to Iodine on steroids. I took it orally and in enemas and had to spend a lot of time rehabbing my gut after some crazy die off. I have a lot of respect for it and it's too bad that it has such a bad rap in the mainstream.

OP
S

Sumbody

I personally have followed the Dr. Ellie protocol for the past couple of years or so, and the main ingredient in the first step (Closys) other than water is chlorine dioxide. So I can't say at what strength or PPM the product contains, but there is a noticeable difference in mouthfeel after use. In the protocol, its use as the first step is to neutralize the pH of the mouth. I feel there is no doubt the ClO₂ is playing a role in decreasing unwanted bacteria. The only other ingredient aside from water and citric acid is TSP (trisodium phosphate) which is the actual ingredient responsible for neutralizing pH levels.

I honestly once considered ingesting small amounts of the Closys for its ClO₂ content, but from my understanding, TSP being an inorganic phosphate is actually absorbed very quickly by the body and could raise phosphorus levels too high. Whether suddenly or over time I assume that is dose-dependent, but I have been hesitant on trying that and likely will not.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Amazing Stephan. As always. Thank you so much for this.

Makrosky

If you would use it as a normal rinse (like the listerine you can buy on the supermarket) how many activated drops would you use? Not CDS. I mean pure MMS.

Ben.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Do you rinse with clean water afterwards? I can see it staying in the mouth for to long to be counterproductive.
No, I don't rinse with water afterwards, I also put a little bit of baking soda into the mix to eliminate any remaining acid, after the oral rinse I swallow most of the time now, since chlorine dioxide also works for viral infections.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
If you would use it as a normal rinse (like the listerine you can buy on the supermarket) how many activated drops would you use? Not CDS. I mean pure MMS.
I use three activated drops, I put those into a small 'cherry' glass, let it react for 30 seconds, then add water, then add a tip of a teaspoon full of baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid, then I pour this into the Panasonic Oral Irrigator with additional water and most of the time I swallow it after the rinse to get the benefit of the chlorine dioxide, since it is also anti-viral. So without the oral irrigator, I would fill a normal water glass half-full for an oral rinse.

5ml of the 3,000 ppm CDS is equivalent to 3 activated drops of MMS. However, due to Henry's law, as you use the CDS, it will slowly lose its strength, so best to have some chlorine dioxide test strips handy. Another handy measure is that each drop (water) is 0.05 ml.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I did a major parasite cleanse and I used MMS. I would say that it is so hardcore that it is one of those things that is a holy grail product. It does kill anything - and I liken it to Iodine on steroids. I took it orally and in enemas and had to spend a lot of time rehabbing my gut after some crazy die off. I have a lot of respect for it and it's too bad that it has such a bad rap in the mainstream.
Yes, the only concern I have, too, is that it may kill the good bacteria in the gut. So one has to be careful with that. But so does one course of antibiotics. It is difficult to get all those bacteria back. And I think that these are not distributed equally, that in different section of the gut we have different specialized colonies of bacteria.

I read that an elephant mother would give her newborn some of her feces to eat, so that the newborn gets all those beneficial bacteria. People with severe digestive problems get cultivated feces from donors to 'reseed' the gut.

Dr. B

Yes, the only concern I have, too, is that it may kill the good bacteria in the gut. So one has to be careful with that. But so does one course of antibiotics. It is difficult to get all those bacteria back. And I think that these are not distributed equally, that in different section of the gut we have different specialized colonies of bacteria.

I read that an elephant mother would give her newborn some of her feces to eat, so that the newborn gets all those beneficial bacteria. People with severe digestive problems get cultivated feces from donors to 'reseed' the gut.
regarding this
what form of chlorine is in tap water? would simple tap water be able to replicate some of these effects?

PhilParma

@StephanF Do you think it would be okay to put Closys into a Panasonic Oral Irrigator? Or maybe it wouldn't be cost effective. Closys is $12 per bottle...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals