Chlorine Dioxide

Vinny

Thanks.

So far, at the chemistry forum, I'm being told sodium chlorite can't be done by electrolysis.

Then ask them what is this
IMG_20201027_103229.jpg

yerrag

I don't think they'll say it's sodium chlorite. I went through the possible non-spontaneous redox reactions from this table and I can't see how salt can be made into sodium chlorite via electrolysis:

http://folk.ntnu.no/andersty/2. Kla...ndard reduksjonspotensial/Rapportfiler/E0.pdf

Oh well, the next best thing is to buy sodium chlorite. I hope my forwarder lets my order of 4 oz. of it through and it gets air-shipped. I expect them to receive the shipment on Oct. 30. Keeping my fingers croseed it'll slip through. Then I'll have it in 2 weeks and start to make chlorine dioxide solution (CDS).

If that doesn't pan out, I could try ordering CDS through kvlab.com. Again, I may lose money again if my forwarder doesn't allow it to be shipped. The product labeling may turn them off.

Then, I'll have to order this:

https://www.amazon.com/ACTIVATED-ST...00ET7LL9E/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

This is so expensive though, but what can I do? It'll last me a month or two maybe.

Vinny

I don't think they'll say it's sodium chlorite. I went through the possible non-spontaneous redox reactions from this table and I can't see how salt can be made into sodium chlorite via electrolysis:

http://folk.ntnu.no/andersty/2. Klasse/KJ1042 Termodynamikk med lab/Lab/Oppgave 5 - Standard reduksjonspotensial/Rapportfiler/E0.pdf

Oh well, the next best thing is to buy sodium chlorite. I hope my forwarder lets my order of 4 oz. of it through and it gets air-shipped. I expect them to receive the shipment on Oct. 30. Keeping my fingers croseed it'll slip through. Then I'll have it in 2 weeks and start to make chlorine dioxide solution (CDS).

If that doesn't pan out, I could try ordering CDS through kvlab.com. Again, I may lose money again if my forwarder doesn't allow it to be shipped. The product labeling may turn them off.

Then, I'll have to order this:

https://www.amazon.com/ACTIVATED-ST...00ET7LL9E/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

This is so expensive though, but what can I do? It'll last me a month or two maybe.
I'm also looking to get the chlorite shipped from somewhere, at a reasonable price

yerrag

@Vinny my forwarder allowed the shipment of my 4 oz of sodium chlorite from www.pforlife.com . Thank God!

TripleOG

Biggest hurdle with chlorine dioxide is meal planning, IME. Hard to eat Ray Peat inspired when most foods will be packed with antioxidants and dampen the effectiveness.

I've been meaning to revisit and try CD enemas. From what I've read, this is where it shines the most. One day.

yerrag

Biggest hurdle with chlorine dioxide is meal planning, IME. Hard to eat Ray Peat inspired when most foods will be packed with antioxidants and dampen the effectiveness.

I've been meaning to revisit and try CD enemas. From what I've read, this is where it shines the most. One day.

I've been using CDS daily for at least a month, 300 ppm concentation at a liter a day spread over 8-10 sessions.

What I've noticed is that it keeps me from urinating a lot. I can have a good night sleep using it. So I think it is killing bacteria from my system, inside my blood vessels, of which there seems to be an inexhaustible supply. So, this is the good news. It is dramatic in the way my urination frequency is reduced. I think that if I weren't taking CDS, I would have to rely on my immune system to kill these bacteria. In the process of killing bacteria my phagocytosis, a lot of water is generated as a by-product. And this would explain why I would urinate a lot.

Now the bad news- It would increase my high blood pressure from 208/140 to 216/147. Percentage-wise it's little, but the direction is still up, and these averages of a period of one week before and after.

It seems that the use of chlorine dioxide is increasing the production of HOCl ROS, and somehow this may be increasing the inflammatory response. So I'm considering using other oxidants. I wonder if MB would be a better alternative, or would iodone do better. Looking for a substitute that would be just as effective as an antibacterial without having an inflammatory response.

Perry Staltic

Researchers in Ecuador claimed 100% success treating covid patients with intravenous chlorine dioxide (ClO2)

It sounds like ClO2 IV oxygenates the blood. Does anyone know if that is true?

yerrag

Researchers in Ecuador claimed 100% success treating covid patients with intravenous chlorine dioxide (ClO2)

It sounds like ClO2 IV oxygenates the blood. Does anyone know if that is true?

yerrag

I also noted that my eyes are more bloodshot at the daily 1 liter dose of 300 ppm chlorine dioxide I was taking.

It's the same kind of eyes I get when I take a shower with chlorinated mains water, which I would not get when I used a water filter that removes the chlorine when I take a shower. It's not as bad though as when I swim in a chlorinated swimming pool.

yerrag

I've been using CDS daily for at least a month, 300 ppm concentation at a liter a day spread over 8-10 sessions.

What I've noticed is that it keeps me from urinating a lot. I can have a good night sleep using it. So I think it is killing bacteria from my system, inside my blood vessels, of which there seems to be an inexhaustible supply. So, this is the good news. It is dramatic in the way my urination frequency is reduced. I think that if I weren't taking CDS, I would have to rely on my immune system to kill these bacteria. In the process of killing bacteria my phagocytosis, a lot of water is generated as a by-product. And this would explain why I would urinate a lot.

Now the bad news- It would increase my high blood pressure from 208/140 to 216/147. Percentage-wise it's little, but the direction is still up, and these averages of a period of one week before and after.

It seems that the use of chlorine dioxide is increasing the production of HOCl ROS, and somehow this may be increasing the inflammatory response. So I'm considering using other oxidants. I wonder if MB would be a better alternative, or would iodone do better. Looking for a substitute that would be just as effective as an antibacterial without having an inflammatory response.
Correction: 300 ppm should read as 100ppm

Jam

I've posted this before, I think, but just in case you missed it:

Iodide modulates protein damage induced by the inflammation-associated heme enzyme myeloperoxidase

yerrag

Thanks. I've read that, which you shared at the Molecular Iodine thread. Since the KI I ordered won't come in until next week, I'm trying MB now as I can't stop taking chlorine dioxide without getting a replacement for its antibacterial action. I end up urinating a lot if I stopped chlorine dioxide without something else taking its place.

Ben.

But you are taking it trough drinking, not enemas right? I've read interesting succes reports from taking it. But there is also the potential risk of it not just taking care of undesirable microbes/fungi but there has been cases of damaged gut linings, vomiting blood and blood in stool because of it. Helpfull but scary stuff.

The deworming protocol from this Andreas Kalcker guy mentioned a few posts above , which i was on, required me to do cds/cd 3% solution, 10 drops on 1 litre enemas.
It is wierd but the enemas immeadeatly resurrect libido for a few days. Instant changes in my testicles too (from hanging fluidlessly to full hackysack like proportions).

... wierd flex but i thought i should mention it ...

yerrag

But you are taking it trough drinking, not enemas right? I've read interesting succes reports from taking it. But there is also the potential risk of it not just taking care of undesirable microbes/fungi but there has been cases of damaged gut linings, vomiting blood and blood in stool because of it. Helpfull but scary stuff.
I'm taking it through drinking, yes. I just keep on putting off doing it through enema because I haven't put my heart into doing it, although I've had my enema supplies on hand for a while already.

Perhaps one thing keeping me from the enema route is that I'm so far not experiencing any harm from taking it orally. However, I'm conscious of the potential harm to gut linings because I read that it could strip away iodine/iodide from the gut linings and lead me to experience hypothyroidism. So far, it's not happened as my temperature has stayed the same at 37C. But I seem to notice more irregular heart beat detected when I take my blood pressure. So, I've stopped chlorne dioxide for now and trying other things such as MB and will soon shift to using SSKI (supersaturated potassium iodide) drops.

With the SSKI, I have to also monitor my temps and probably take some selenium to keep me from getting hyperthyroid (although I'm taking a page from saving my cats from hyperthyroid by giving them selenomethionine). But @Jam may feel differently about this, so it would be hepful to hear his thoughts on this.

Jam

With the SSKI, I have to also monitor my temps and probably take some selenium to keep me from getting hyperthyroid (although I'm taking a page from saving my cats from hyperthyroid by giving them selenomethionine). But @Jam may feel differently about this, so it would be hepful to hear his thoughts on this.

I personally don't see the need to supplement selenium if your diet provides enough (RDA) of it. Selenium overdose is not fun. Perhaps the best course of action would be to test your levels, because if you are deficient then you may need to bring your levels up before starting on the KI.

That said, I don't see any harm in taking a cap of selenomethionine daily, regardless of selenium status.

I've probably ingested close to 200 grams of KI since I started taking it, without taking a single selenium supplement, and my thyroid is just fine.

yerrag

I personally don't see the need to supplement selenium if your diet provides enough (RDA) of it. Selenium overdose is not fun. Perhaps the best course of action would be to test your levels, because if you are deficient then you may need to bring your levels up before starting on the KI.

That said, I don't see any harm in taking a cap of selenomethionine daily, regardless of selenium status.

I've probably ingested close to 200 grams of KI since I started taking it, without taking a single selenium supplement, and my thyroid is just fine.
Thanks Jam. It's good to know selenium deficiency isn't a problem with me, and that taking a daily supp of 200mcg of it wouldn't hurt. But what is the downside of having too much selenium?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals