Chlorine Dioxide

OP
N

NickC

@Captain_Coconut I did read the book (online) but in the end just decided to take a dose last thing at night, didn't have time to keep taking at all those various intervals during the day. In my case it worked just fine that way and I now just take a maintenance dose of around 10 drips once a week or so. Biggest problem I've got is getting more Sodium Chlorite when I run out, seems to have been unofficially banned in the UK.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Wow this stuff is amazing. Best way of detoxing Glyphosate that I have found. Thank you for your encouragement, I am so glad that I eventually tried this.
Hey NickC,
Did you change your diet as well when taking the chlorine dioxide, and for how long did you do it?

@NickC @Motif @TNT , thank you all for the info! As for that book - I browsed the contents and at 500+ pages it seems to make things very complicated, e.g. hyperbaric chambers... I should already be parasite free as I have finished a cycle of fenbendazole not long ago. I also take several grams of limonene daily, and know that my gut and digestion is in decent shape. I have listened to a few interviews and from what I gather the main points are you want to take it with plenty of water, to scale up slowly, and to take hours away from anti-oxidants and food. I have mega-dosed iodine, done long runs of turpentine, long runs of ozonated water, methylene blue, internal castor oil, as well as other herbs known to cause herx reactions. I am pretty familiar with the do's and dont's when it comes to taking substances that can create die-off symptoms. Is there some other special precaution I should know about for CD? I will read that book if need be, but I truly would appreciate a summary if you have the time. I thought the point of CD is that is relatively safe if taken in small doses. I do not plan to take anything large, I am not that sick.

TNT

@Captain_Coconut , if you wanna read the bare minimum, just read Chapters 5 and 8 -- thoroughly. You don't need to do the HBOT or GcMAF, but the oral CD plus enema CD plus parasite protocol are all critical components of the protocol. A round of Fenbendazole wouldn't even come close to cutting it when it comes to parasites. I was the admin for a couple of very large Facebook groups (5,000 members and 20,0000 members) for people using CD for many years (until FB went and shut down all CD groups), and I have A LOT of experience guiding people through this. Don't do it without reading at least Chapters 5 and 8. It is relatively safe if taken in small doses, but what "small doses" means for you is different than for someone else, and if your dose is too big (for you), you'll hurt yourself, and if it's too small (for you), you probably won't get much benefit. It's amazing stuff, but it requires a lot of knowledge and precision to do it right. I've seen thousands of people half-**** it, and their results are half-assed.

@Captain_Coconut , if you wanna read the bare minimum, just read Chapters 5 and 8 -- thoroughly. You don't need to do the HBOT or GcMAF, but the oral CD plus enema CD plus parasite protocol are all critical components of the protocol. A round of Fenbendazole wouldn't even come close to cutting it when it comes to parasites. I was the admin for a couple of very large Facebook groups (5,000 members and 20,0000 members) for people using CD for many years (until FB went and shut down all CD groups), and I have A LOT of experience guiding people through this. Don't do it without reading at least Chapters 5 and 8. It is relatively safe if taken in small doses, but what "small doses" means for you is different than for someone else, and if your dose is too big (for you), you'll hurt yourself, and if it's too small (for you), you probably won't get much benefit. It's amazing stuff, but it requires a lot of knowledge and precision to do it right. I've seen thousands of people half-**** it, and their results are half-assed.

Thank you @TNT , I will read those chapters. What are some bad things you have seen happen when people have half-assed CD?

burtlancast

Find the Youtube video entitled "Kerri Rivera and Dr. Seneff - Chlorine Dioxide destroys Glyphosate".

This Dr Seneff was an expert in computer science, not in biology or chemistry.

And as far as i can tell, the only paper discussing the destruction of glyphosate by chlorination is this one.

It has nowhere the word chlorine dioxide. Only chlorine.

Pg 2:
"An aliquot of each 14C-stock solution of
glyphosate or glycine was added to each autosampler vial
containing dilute aqueous chlorine solution (chlorine to
substrate molar ratio of 100:1) kept at room temperature in
order to achieve a final concentration of 3.51–7.25 mM
(0.27–0.55 mg/mL)"

Now, chlorine dioxide isn't chlorine.

So, where's the proof chlorine dioxide effectively destroys glyphosate ?

Attachments

• Investigation of the mechanism of chlorination of glyphosate and glycine in water.pdf
    418.9 KB · Views: 7
This Dr Seneff was an expert in computer science, not in biology or chemistry.

And as far as i can tell, the only paper discussing the destruction of glyphosate by chlorination is this one.

It has nowhere the word chlorine dioxide. Only chlorine.

Pg 2:
"An aliquot of each 14C-stock solution of
glyphosate or glycine was added to each autosampler vial
containing dilute aqueous chlorine solution (chlorine to
substrate molar ratio of 100:1) kept at room temperature in
order to achieve a final concentration of 3.51–7.25 mM
(0.27–0.55 mg/mL)"

Now, chlorine dioxide isn't chlorine.

So, where's the proof chlorine dioxide effectively destroys glyphosate ?

Good question. I also watched that interview and was not convinced because no real research was discussed. Maybe send her an email: [email protected]

I did find this:
GLYPHOSATE REMOVAL FROM DRINKING WATER | Science Inventory | US EPA Which hints that CD haS some ability to work, but that ozone is better...

TNT

What are some bad things you have seen happen when people have half-assed CD?
Anything from a varirety of ways of hurting themselves to just not getting very good results. This only happens with people who aren't following the directions precisely.

The CD I ordered got “lost” in the mail. Second time this has happened to me. I took it as an omen I guess. So I can’t give any update, still haven’t tried it.

TNT

That sucks! Where did you order from? Honestly, this sounds like a bit of government interference. They can't make it illegal, because the EPA has shown it to be safe, and it's not officially being sold as a medicine, so they just do everything else they can to get in the way of people being able to use it.

That sucks! Where did you order from? Honestly, this sounds like a bit of government interference. They can't make it illegal, because the EPA has shown it to be safe, and it's not officially being sold as a medicine, so they just do everything else they can to get in the way of people being able to use it.

The package was stolen from my doorstep this time... last time ebay simply told me the seller was banned.

Vinny

I managed to produce at home about 2 grams of sodium chlorite, but, for unknown yet reason, only the first batch was successful (wtf?). All other attempts, no matter that replicated exactly like the first one, failed. Has someone tried this?
Or, alternatively, do you know where to order MMS from for Europe?
@yerrag

yerrag

Did you check the voltage of the battery? Maybe it ran out of juice?

I had to buy an AC-DC converter for this. I'll start making a batch tomorrow and let you know how I do.

Also, is the wiring connection to the pencil lead secure?

Vinny

Did you check the voltage of the battery? Maybe it ran out of juice?

I had to buy an AC-DC converter for this. I'll start making a batch tomorrow and let you know how I do.

Also, is the wiring connection to the pencil lead secure?
The 1st battery I used was a rechargeable one 9v and it did form a crust of chlorite on the top of the surface in several hours, which was very encouraging.
Second attempt, after recharging the battery, was a complete failure. It just made a mud in the container without producing a single crystal.
Then I bought a 12v adapter from a second hand shop. The reaction started, but it failed again (just mud) and the adapter died at the end, so I threw it off.
Then I bought 2 new 9v batteries - same ***t with them :(
I have no idea what's wrong... The wiring connection was always the same like the 1st time...
Yes, if you did it, let me know what happened!

yerrag

The 1st battery I used was a rechargeable one 9v and it did form a crust of chlorite on the top of the surface in several hours, which was very encouraging.
Second attempt, after recharging the battery, was a complete failure. It just made a mud in the container without producing a single crystal.
Then I bought a 12v adapter from a second hand shop. The reaction started, but it failed again (just mud) and the adapter died at the end, so I threw it off.
Then I bought 2 new 9v batteries - same ***t with them :(
I have no idea what's wrong... The wiring connection was always the same like the 1st time...
Yes, if you did it, let me know what happened!
I was still having some dry coughs and it was raining hard, so wasn't able to get the salt to make sodium chlorite today.

I have an amply powered variable dc converter. It has more power than yours, and I have two graphite plates instead of pencil lead, so I should have a better chance of success making sodium chlorite. I'll let you know soon how well my setup goes.

Vinny

Thanks. Amazon doesn't ship the chemical to Cyprus. Will look for another source (if I`m not able to make it myself). Ordered meanwhile some turpentine from ebay uk, but it`ll take eternity to come.

Kerry Rivera could not go ahead from a point with MMS.
Sorry, I don`t get the meaning of the above quote.

Vinny

I was still having some dry coughs and it was raining hard, so wasn't able to get the salt to make sodium chlorite today.

I have an amply powered variable dc converter. It has more power than yours, and I have two graphite plates instead of pencil lead, so I should have a better chance of success making sodium chlorite. I'll let you know soon how well my setup goes.
ok, I hope you`ll manage. It shouldn`t be a rocket science anyway

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals